Best Yay Area Rapper????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
412 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
51 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
132 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-05-2006, 11:38 PM         #61
Minute Maid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
haha, ok Mr.IAM HIPHOP
da fu*k outta here, your the biggest beezy on bx..
If all this hyphy style came from Minnesota, you'd be clowning it too.
 10 years ago '05        #62
katalist 223 heat pts223
space
space
$36,521 | Props total: 421 421
 FriscoBoss said:
it is an aspect though
that's why it's so great
hip hop is probably the most diverse form of music to date there is something for everyone
Yup.. good point.. hope has an open mind.... Jazz music and bay area music my fav, but i peep every damn thang.. peeps needa open they ears.
 10 years ago '05        #63
katalist 223 heat pts223
space
space
 Minute Maid said:
If all this hyphy style came from Minnesota, you'd be clowning it too.
I just finished sayin i aint all about the hyphy sh*t.. i think its aight and coo cuz its given the west and teh bat some shine and radio play, but by no means is that all the bay has.. the bay area got a very diverse set of hiphop.. you got some hyphy sh*t for partying n the bi*ches.. u got that real mob/gangster music, and then you got some backpacking sh*t taht is dope to (hiero,living legends,rasco, etc..)

You a mark.. da fu*k outta here

Last edited by katalist; 06-05-2006 at 11:41 PM..
 06-05-2006, 11:43 PM         #64
Minute Maid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
I just finished sayin i aint all about the hyphy sh*t.. i think its aight and coo cuz its given the west and teh bat some shine and radio play, but by no means is that all the bay has.. the bay area got a very diverse set of hiphop.. you got some hyphy sh*t for partying n the bi*ches.. u got that real mob/gangster music, and then you got some backpacking sh*t taht is dope to (hiero,living legends,rasco, etc..)

You a mark.. da fu*k outta here
This coming from a guy who think Mac Dre is the best ever. :rolleyes:

And I said hyphy STYLE. If people from Canada started saying "beezy," you'd think it was the gayest sh*t ever.
 10 years ago '05        #65
katalist 223 heat pts223
space
space
 Minute Maid said:
This coming from a guy who think Mac Dre is the best ever. :rolleyes:

And I said hyphy STYLE. If people from Canada started saying "beezy," you'd think it was the gayest sh*t ever.
mac Dre adn 2pac are my fav mcs ever, deal with it
 06-05-2006, 11:51 PM         #66
Minute Maid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no problem with Mac Dre being your favorite. Don't call him the best ever.
 10 years ago '05        #67
katalist 223 heat pts223
space
space
 Minute Maid said:
I have no problem with Mac Dre being your favorite. Don't call him the best ever.
Mac Dre and 2pac = Best ever.... da fu*k over it f*g**t
 10 years ago '05        #68
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1 1
 katalist said:
Mac Dre and 2pac = Best ever.... da fu*k over it f*g**t
just out of curiosity what makes mac dre good?
 10 years ago '05        #69
katalist 223 heat pts223
space
space
 FriscoBoss said:
just out of curiosity what makes mac dre good?
1. He always had slappin beats/productions... period.
2. He had crazy flows, always changing the sh*t and bustin new ish that you aint really heard before, he had a style all to his own.
3. His live shows where OFF THE fu*kING HOOK... Nuff said.
4. All his albums are high quality if you ask me
5. Diversity.. the fool could kick some gangsta sh*t.. then kick some danceable sh*t.. then some real deep meaningful sh*t.. then some feelgood sh*t.. the guy was unbelivable...
6. HE WAS REAL, not many rappers kickin it now adays like the Mac was.. RIP

7. His lyrics was dope as fu*k... first listen thru some of his sh*t you might mistake it as not being all that crazy lyrically, but if you peep alot of his sh*t numerous times youll see what im talkin about

I aint no bay area groupie, i was born out east and alot of my top ten rappers all time are from teh east and few from teh south and few from the bay, dont matter where music is from it jsut gotta be dope.. i like all sh*t..

if you want the next 3 answers i will give em...

Last edited by katalist; 06-06-2006 at 12:17 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #70
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 katalist said:
1. He always had slappin beats/productions... period.
2. He had crazy flows, always changing the sh*t and bustin new ish that you aint really heard before, he had a style all to his own.
3. His live shows where OFF THE fu*kING HOOK... Nuff said.
4. All his albums are high quality if you ask me
5. Diversity.. the fool could kick some gangsta sh*t.. then kick some danceable sh*t.. then some real deep meaningful sh*t.. then some feelgood sh*t.. the guy was unbelivable...
6. HE WAS REAL, not many rappers kickin it now adays like the Mac was.. RIP

7. His lyrics was dope as fu*k... first listen thru some of his sh*t you might mistake it as not being all that crazy lyrically, but if you peep alot of his sh*t numerous times youll see what im talkin about

I aint no bay area groupie, i grew up out east and alot of my top ten rappers all time are from teh east and few from teh south and few from the bay, dont matter where music is from it jsut gotta be dope.. i like all sh*t..

if you want the next 3 answers i will give em...
fair enough
his live shows were dope
but as far as deep there are dudes who are a lot deeper
he was real as fu*k that's why dude had so much love
I grew up in the bay and listened to this sh*t and if you asked me last year I would have said mac dre was my favorite rapper but I never peeped other sh*t
It wasn't until I really (truly listened to the lyrical aspects and the poetry involved) peeped dudes like Ras Kass, GZA, k!llah Priest, Cormega, AZ, Nas, and Biggie did I realize that we were really behind
Do you really think that Mac Dre can fu*k with these MCs
 10 years ago '05        #71
katalist 223 heat pts223
space
space
 FriscoBoss said:
fair enough
his live shows were dope
but as far as deep there are dudes who are a lot deeper
he was real as fu*k that's why dude had so much love
I grew up in the bay and listened to this sh*t and if you asked me last year I would have said mac dre was my favorite rapper but I never peeped other sh*t
It wasn't until I really (truly listened to the lyrical aspects and the poetry involved) peeped dudes like Ras Kass, GZA, k!llah Priest, Cormega, AZ, Nas, and Biggie did I realize that we were really behind
Do you really think that Mac Dre can fu*k with these MCs
everyone brings something dope to hiphop, and yes those mcs there u named are nice with lyrics, they more lyrical type mcs.

if you ask me my top ten i can break down why each one was dope.. and its nto all gonna be based on who had the best ryhmes......You gotta look at everything.... diversity,production,influence,lyrics,stage pressence,Quality,Trends they have set, etc..

IN NO ORDER

Rakim
Kool G Rap
Mac Dre
2pac
Scarface
Kool Keith
Jayz
Biggie
UGK
TooShort/E40

Those the rappers i think are the best ever, from all the aspects i named...those have been my fav since starting to listen to hiphop back in 88
You can argue that someone might have a better lyric or a better freestyle, but im talking well-rounded and what not

Other favs: Big Daddy Kane, Messy marv, Cormega, Gza, Devin the dude, Raskass, Ice Cube, Slick Rick, Run DMC, Guru, Guce, San Quinn, 3xcrazy, Nas, Tribe Called Quest, Dela Soul, Cellski and more....

Last edited by katalist; 06-06-2006 at 12:38 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #72
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 katalist said:
everyone brings something dope to hiphop, and yes those mcs there u named are nice with lyrics, they more lyrical type mcs.

if you ask me my top ten i can break down why each one was dope.. and its nto all gonna be based on who had the best ryhmes......You gotta look at everything.... diversity,production,influence,lyrics,stage pressence..

IN NO ORDER

Rakim
Kool G Rap
Mac Dre
2pac
Scarface
Kool Keith
Jayz
Biggie
UGK
TooShort/E40

Those the rappers i think are the best ever, from all the aspects i named...those have been my fav since starting to listen to hiphop back in 88

Other favs: Big Daddy Kane, Messy marv, Cormega, Gza, Devin the dude, Raskass, Ice Cube, Slick Rick, Run DMC, Guru, Guce, San Quinn, 3xcrazy, and more....
nice list like that you put kool keith in there
you get props as true hip hop fan
it's very diverse list
 06-06-2006, 01:26 AM         #73
Shaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yuk and half of regime
 10 years ago '04        #74
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
Man i love hyphy. It's fun to "go dumb" and if everybody who tries to clown it. Left their computers, went out and experienced it. They would think its fun too. Does that mean i dont like other forms of hip hip cause sometime i bump hyphy? When I go back home i bring NY/NJ music to my folks and when i come back to Jersey i bring Bay Music to my homeboys and everybody likes it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
142 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
464 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
199 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
188 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy