~~LA Lakers @ Miami Heat~~

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #241
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
First; it was

MJ vs. Kobe
then
Kobe vs. Penny Hardaway
then
Kobe vs. Grant Hill
then
Kobe vs. T-Mac
then
Kobe vs. Vince Carter
then
Kobe vs. D-Wade
then
Kobe vs. Lebron

What's the common denominator here?


Only a braindead inbred would think Lebron or Wade is better than Kobe.
 02-10-2008, 04:59 PM         #242
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Lebron never mention Kobe unless someone asks him. I watch the interviews also.

It really doesnt matter if they ask you it or not. If he really believes that he is better than MJ than he had his chance to say it but he doesnt. If you think he is just being polite than the same can be said about Lebron. Lebron sees himself as the best player right now.

Also as an unbiased person in which I do not like either of them I think Lebron has passed Kobe this year as the best player in the NBA.
NBA fans who are glued to the television and think they understand basketball say Bron>Kobe. If u ask every coach in the NBA n*ggas will still say Kobe is better. U ask every player a bigger majority will say Kobe is better. sh*t ask any former NBA player whos played the game and theyll say Kobe is better. There opinions weigh much heavier than ours. I can live with people saying MJ>Kobe but Bron>Kobe???
 02-10-2008, 05:01 PM         #243
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets not forget the other head to head matchups between wade and kobe.
 02-10-2008, 05:02 PM         #244
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
First; it was

MJ vs. Kobe
then
Kobe vs. Penny Hardaway
then
Kobe vs. Grant Hill
then
Kobe vs. T-Mac
then
Kobe vs. Vince Carter
then
Kobe vs. D-Wade
then
Kobe vs. Lebron

What's the common denominator here?


Only a braindead inbred would think Lebron or Wade is better than Kobe.
you act like their arent other head to head matchups that people look foward to ...

bron>kobe
 02-10-2008, 05:04 PM         #245
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
First; it was

MJ vs. Kobe
then
Kobe vs. Penny Hardaway
then
Kobe vs. Grant Hill
then
Kobe vs. T-Mac
then
Kobe vs. Vince Carter
then
Kobe vs. D-Wade
then
Kobe vs. Lebron

What's the common denominator here?


Only a braindead inbred would think Lebron or Wade is better than Kobe.
as the homey skletch said whos the constant here? ak people forgetting ''SELECTIVE HISTORY'' is the funniest sh*t ever. it was wade last year joe schmo the year b4. lebron will go the same route as everone else trust me. and kobe will remain. actually the only person out of that whole list who couldve legitly been mentioned in the same sentence with kobe one year and that was just offensively was tmac. like kobe said ''its barbershop talk and i dont have time for barbershops'' . comparing people to kobe is just to keep interest becuase he so far ahead of basketball its gets boring and lopsided with no suspense. david stern said ''kobe has transcended the game like no one in basketball history has'' two years ago during the all star break. and this is coming from michael jordan shepard. the coaches dont even take lebron as serious or wade. pat riley said hopefully down the road in the future if things go right they can BE MENTIONED in the same breath with micheal and kobe that n*gga said mentioned. do you need the youtube link?
 02-10-2008, 05:05 PM         #246
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
NBA fans who are glued to the television and think they understand basketball say Bron>Kobe. If u ask every coach in the NBA n*ggas will still say Kobe is better. U ask every player a bigger majority will say Kobe is better. sh*t ask any former NBA player whos played the game and theyll say Kobe is better. There opinions weigh much heavier than ours. I can live with people saying MJ>Kobe but Bron>Kobe???
i cant even live with people saying bron> wade that sh*t is hilarious and i dont like either
 02-10-2008, 05:05 PM         #247
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
no n*gga named D. Wade goin in my Fave 5
 02-10-2008, 05:06 PM         #248
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
you act like their arent other head to head matchups that people look foward to ...

bron>kobe
you stay making even a bigger fool of yourself with each post why cant you just bow out in defeate and heal your wounds? why?
 10 years ago '04        #249
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 icedout921 said:
you act like their arent other head to head matchups that people look foward to ...

bron>kobe
Must be nice to put a player who hasn't accomplished sh*t in his entire career at the top of the NBA...
 10 years ago '06        #250
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3819 3819
 DJ QUIK said:
kobe is being humble but the commentators and cavs fans praise kobe . ive only heard two people dare to put bron in the same dumb a.ss sentence as kobe and your one of them and maroon stopped that sh*t last week wehen he got sonned and javon knows not to even go there so its you and this guy

[pic - click to view]

Okay, you explain to me why Kobe is better than Lebron, right up to the point when Lebron entered the league. Lebron has about the same amount of talent that Kobe had but yet he has had better team success and better individual success because his all around stats is better. Kobes D is going to be overrated on this board since he finally guarded the teams best player for the majority of the game even though the best player is not 100% healthy. Lebron D has imporved by alot this year.





I had to get some visual evidence to show you.

WARNING!!!!! These video clips might hurt your feelings.
 02-10-2008, 05:15 PM         #251
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Okay, you explain to me why Kobe is better than Lebron, right up to the point when Lebron entered the league. Lebron has about the same amount of talent that Kobe had but yet he has had better team success and better individual success because his all around stats is better. Kobes D is going to be overrated on this board since he finally guarded the teams best player for the majority of the game even though the best player is not 100% healthy. Lebron D has imporved by alot this year.





I had to get some visual evidence to show you.

WARNING!!!!! These video clips might hurt your feelings.
your not serious you just want attention
 10 years ago '06        #252
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3819 3819
Here I will even throw out more head to head stats for you

Lebron is up 6 to 3.

Lebron averaged 29.3 points to Kobe's 25.7.

Lebron averaged 7.3 rebounds per game compared to Kobe's 5.9.

And Lebron also averaged 7.8 a.ssists per game compared to Kobe's 5.5.
 02-10-2008, 05:15 PM         #253
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Must be nice to put a player who hasn't accomplished sh*t in his entire career at the top of the NBA...
wowwwwwwwww! ak got damn why the fu*k you do that lil n*gga like that
 02-10-2008, 05:16 PM         #254
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how people like to always bring up Hd to Hds with any1 Kobe plays but cant say sh*t when Melo owns Bron head to head and they play the same position or when Deron owns Chris Paul and there both PGs.
 10 years ago '04        #255
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 Trap$tar said:
Okay, you explain to me why Kobe is better than Lebron, right up to the point when Lebron entered the league. Lebron has about the same amount of talent that Kobe had but yet he has had better team success and better individual success because his all around stats is better. Kobes D is going to be overrated on this board since he finally guarded the teams best player for the majority of the game even though the best player is not 100% healthy. Lebron D has imporved by alot this year.





I had to get some visual evidence to show you.

WARNING!!!!! These video clips might hurt your feelings.
^^ Clueless fan #2923

LOL @ them having the same amount of talent.
Cleveland had a top 5 offense last year or the year before, and a top 5 defense in one of those years as well. The Cavs have the best 4th quarter defense in points allowed and fg% allowed in the NBA this year.
The previous 2 seasons, the Lakers were mediocre offensively and horrible defensively.
It's only this year that the Lakers have had a team that could compare with the Cavs.
 10 years ago '06        #256
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3819 3819
 DJ QUIK said:
your not serious you just want attention

Just because you post these doesnt mean you are making a point. How come no serious reply from what I just posted?

I posted head to head stats and your reply was""

how pathetic.


Last edited by Trap$tar; 02-10-2008 at 05:28 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #257
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 Trap$tar said:
Here I will even throw out more head to head stats for you

Lebron is up 6 to 3.

Lebron averaged 29.3 points to Kobe's 25.7.

Lebron averaged 7.3 rebounds per game compared to Kobe's 5.9.

And Lebron also averaged 7.8 a.ssists per game compared to Kobe's 5.5.
Mike Brown is also 5-1 against Phil Jackson, is he a better coach?
 10 years ago '06        #258
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3819 3819
 str8_akademiks said:
^^ Clueless fan #2923

LOL @ them having the same amount of talent.
Cleveland had a top 5 offense last year or the year before, and a top 5 defense in one of those years as well. The Cavs have the best 4th quarter defense in points allowed and fg% allowed in the NBA this year.
The previous 2 seasons, the Lakers were mediocre offensively and horrible defensively.
It's only this year that the Lakers have had a team that could compare with the Cavs.
What you dont think Lebron has anything to do with those rankings?

Lebron has had Boozer, Hughes, Gooden, Big Z, Anderson, gibson, sasha pavolvic, Coach Mike Brown.
Kobe has had Caron Butler, Odom, Bynum, Walton, Turiaf, farmar, Mihm Coach Phil Jackson

I excluded Bryants talent this year because they are now so much better than the Cavs with the addition of Pau and Derek Fisher. Caron Butler and Odom play worse when teamed up with Kobe and Hughes plays worse when teammed up with Lebron. But you can pretty much cancel out Caron and Carlos Boozer but overall they have had just about the same talent on their team except Kobe has the legend for the a Coach.
 10 years ago '06        #259
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3819 3819
 str8_akademiks said:
Mike Brown is also 5-1 against Phil Jackson, is he a better coach?
No because Lebron carries Mike Brown to defeat Kobe and Phil's Lakers.
 10 years ago '04        #260
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 Trap$tar said:
What you dont think Lebron has anything to do with those rankings?

Lebron has had Boozer, Hughes, Gooden, Big Z, Anderson, gibson, sasha pavolvic, Coach Mike Brown.
Kobe has had Caron Butler, Odom, Bynum, Walton, Turiaf, farmar, Mihm Coach Phil Jackson

I excluded Bryants talent this year because they are now so much better than the Cavs with the addition of Pau and Derek Fisher. Caron Butler and Odom play worse when teamed up with Kobe and Hughes plays worse when teammed up with Lebron. But you can pretty much cancel out Caron and Carlos Boozer but overall they have had just about the same talent on their team except Kobe has the legend for the a Coach.
Your logic is horrible.
The only season that Caron Butler played with the Lakers, the team went through different coaches and a completely rebuit team. Odom has been playing the same for his whole career, and his fg% is much higher. His points are lower because of reduced fga..

Gooden is always an 11/9 player, Z is a 12-15/8 player, Larry Hughes was first team all-defense before he came to the Cavs.

Even Phil Jackson says that in the last 3 or 4 years the team has been built horribly. For the previous 2 years, Kobe and Odom were the only players on the Lakers with positive efficiency ratings, and the Cavs had Lebron, Ilgauskas, Pavlovic, Marshall, Hughes and Varejao with all positive ratings..
A hall of fame coach can only do so much with players. He can't turn Smush Parker into Jason Kidd, and he can't turn Lamar Odom into Scottie Pippen.

The only reason the Cavs players are thought of as "liabilities" is because Lebron controls the ball on close to 80% of their possessions.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
132 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy