Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2008, 05:41 PM         #221
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
You cant tell me that Im lying when Kobe went like 1-7 from the field while Lebron just went crazy when Kobe tried to guard him.

Lebron Owns Kobe That is why you dont see Kobe try to guard him for the whole game because he will get embarassed.

Good for Kobe to guard an injured D-Wade.
and y didn't Lebron guard Kobe the whole game?? and lol at Wade being injured if he was so injured he has no business playing that n*gga is 90% right now at the least.
 10 years ago '04        #222
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
gay thread but I admin Kobe did put a lock down job on Wade that play.. Thats wha I expect when he gets him that far away from the basket though... Kobe is longer and just a all out great defender
 10 years ago '04        #223
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Andre3000 said:
and y didn't Lebron guard Kobe the whole game??
Why does T-Mac guard Ira Newble?!
 02-10-2008, 05:42 PM         #224
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
It was the same way When Lebron shut down Kobe in the 4th quarter.
YOUR LYING kobe missed two shots and he got shut down? did lebron rip him or force him to travel and trhow sh*t outta bounds? ur a didiot and you sonned yourself
 10 years ago '06        #225
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Andre3000 said:
and y didn't Lebron guard Kobe the whole game??
What for? He plays better when he doesnt have to guard him for the whole game.

Why didnt Kobe carry his team to victory when Lebron guarded him in the clutch moments?

Lebron has a winning record against the Lakers. I hate both of these players. I actually hate Lebron more but I know what I see and Lebron is better. The only people who think Kobe is better are Laker fans and Kobe lovers.
 02-10-2008, 05:45 PM         #226
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe got wade at the end of the game for the PICK OF DESTINY!!!!:applause::applause : WADE DRIBBLE IN THE CLUTCH LIKE JACK BLACK!
 02-10-2008, 05:47 PM         #227
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
What for? He plays better when he doesnt have to guard him for the whole game.

Why didnt Kobe carry his team to victory when Lebron guarded him in the clutch moments?

Lebron has a winning record against the Lakers. I hate both of these players. I actually hate Lebron more but I know what I see and Lebron is better. The only people who think Kobe is better are Laker fans and Kobe lovers.
Whatever man no need to argue and make this Kobe vs Bron when millions of people even the n*gga Bron himself have already said Kobe>Bron.
 10 years ago '06        #228
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Whatever man no need to argue and make this Kobe vs Bron when millions of people even the n*gga Bron himself have already said Kobe>Bron.
Just like people still argue when Kobe said MJ>Kobe
 10 years ago '04        #229
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 icedout921 said:
yall some bandwagon dudes when bron shut down kobe n*ggas was quiet talking about he was just having a off game..

but kobe on wade is further prove that kobe's goat to yall lames...

@ u gay bastards.
on the contrary....you sir are gay what man in his right mind would type this

Kobes dirty as fu*k trying to mess up D wades Million dollar smile jealous a.ss n*gga
Like Michael Jackson said....Keep it in the Closet

[pic - click to view]

OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

10 years ago '04        #230
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 DJ QUIK said:
kobe got wade at the end of the game for the PICK OF DESTINY!!!!:applause::applause : WADE DRIBBLE IN THE CLUTCH LIKE JACK BLACK!
JB: I do not need!!!!!!

KG: he does not need...

JB: A microphone!!!!!!

KG: A microphone...
 10 years ago '06        #231
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
I think Kobe fans want to hate on Wade because he could win a championship as a first option.
 10 years ago '04        #232
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
I think Kobe fans want to hate on Wade because he could win a championship as a first option.
nah the Refs were the first option...
 02-10-2008, 05:53 PM         #233
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Lebron mentions Kobe even when the conversation isn't even about him. Ive seen them ask Bron about what it takes to be a leader and this n*gga will go out his way to mention Kobe. Kobe will never just randomly say MJ is better than me unless some1 asks him.
 10 years ago '04        #234
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
Lebron needs to own Melo and Chuck tonight, so we can have more room in the West
 02-10-2008, 05:53 PM         #235
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
kobe is being humble but the commentators and cavs fans praise kobe . ive only heard two people dare to put bron in the same dumb a.ss sentence as kobe and your one of them and maroon stopped that sh*t last week wehen he got sonned and javon knows not to even go there so its you and this guy

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DJ QUIK; 02-10-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 02-10-2008, 05:55 PM         #236
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Lebron mentions Kobe even when the conversation isn't even about him. Ive seen them ask Bron about what it takes to be a leader and this n*gga will go out his way to mention Kobe. Kobe will never just randomly say MJ is better than me unless some1 asks him.
thank you thread closed
 10 years ago '04        #237
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 DJ QUIK said:
kobe is being humble but the commentators and cavs fans praise kobe . ive only heard two people dare to put bron in the same dumb a.ss sentence as kobe and your one of them and maroon stopped that sh*t last week wehen he got sonned and javon knows not to even go there so its you and this guy

[pic - click to view]

SHE BANGS!!!!! SHE BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #238
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Lebron never mention Kobe unless someone asks him. I watch the interviews also.

It really doesnt matter if they ask you it or not. If he really believes that he is better than MJ than he had his chance to say it but he doesnt. If you think he is just being polite than the same can be said about Lebron. Lebron sees himself as the best player right now.

Also as an unbiased person in which I do not like either of them I think Lebron has passed Kobe this year as the best player in the NBA.
 02-10-2008, 05:57 PM         #239
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
on the contrary....you sir are gay what man in his right mind would type this

Like Michael Jackson said....Keep it in the Closet

[pic - click to view]

OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

on my momma i did not expect this thread to become a classic let alone get on classic staus so damn quick!!!!:wow::applause::applau se:
 02-10-2008, 05:58 PM         #240
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Lebron never mention Kobe unless someone asks him. I watch the interviews also.

It really doesnt matter if they ask you it or not. If he really believes that he is better than MJ than he had his chance to say it but he doesnt. If you think he is just being polite than the same can be said about Lebron. Lebron sees himself as the best player right now.

Also as an unbiased person in which I do not like either of them I think Lebron has passed Kobe this year as the best player in the NBA.
u got sonned you dumb fu*k give up and stop tryna cover your tracks
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy