What I Gotta Do To Get 24's On A Monte Carlo?

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-10-2008, 12:01 PM         #1
37799 pageviews
18 comments


MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I Gotta Do To Get 24's On A Monte Carlo?
 

 
What Size And What U Gotta Do To Put 24's On A Ss Monte Carlo?

18 comments for "What I Gotta Do To Get 24's On A Monte Carlo?"

 10 years ago '04        #2
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
255/30/24s with 24x9s, high offset, and prolly a slight lift. if you dont wanna do all that work, 22s should fit fine with 255/30/22s with 22x8 or 8.5
 02-10-2008, 02:40 PM         #3
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
What Size And What U Gotta Do To Put 24's On A Ss Monte Carlo?
What year MC are you talking about?

If you are talkin about a new body...

255/30/24 tires
24x8 or 24x8.5 wheel (maybe 24x9 with the right offset)
2" lift
You WILL have to cut the wheel wells too. Most likely the front and back fenders.

I got a 2" lift on my new body Impala too fit the 24's..Pay the money to have it lifted right

I wouldnt spend the money on the wheels, tires, lift, and cutting to have the wheels sticking out 6 inches. Have them tuck in the wheel wells....so make sure to get the right offset wheel and the right bolt pattern so you wont have to use adapters.
 02-10-2008, 08:48 PM         #4
miamihustla19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man your car will be sittin supper high with a 255 30 24 tires,,,man you want the skinny's tires so car can be sittin low my boys got monte carlo grand prix 04 maxima sittin on 24's...what you need is 24x8 or 24 x 9 and yes they make it...and you need 245 25 24 pzero pirelli;s
 02-11-2008, 12:55 AM         #5
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miamihustla19 said:
man your car will be sittin supper high with a 255 30 24 tires,,,man you want the skinny's tires so car can be sittin low my boys got monte carlo grand prix 04 maxima sittin on 24's...what you need is 24x8 or 24 x 9 and yes they make it...and you need 245 25 24 pzero pirelli;s

They dont even make a 245/25/24! IF they did it wouldnt be much bigger than the 255/30/24 or 275/25/24

This is my Impala with Pirelli 255/30/24


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 02-11-2008 at 01:12 AM..
 02-11-2008, 12:10 PM         #6
young carl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that impala hard! i know you said before your ride was fu*ked up though. But anyway wut i gotta do to throw 24's on my 99 buick park avenue have my sh*t sittin up like that.
 02-11-2008, 01:31 PM         #7
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i have a 2000 monte carlo pace car... ima put up some pics of my car with my red rims on there and my chrome rims. they are both 20 inch. thats what im on right now..

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #8
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
They dont even make a 245/25/24! IF they did it wouldnt be much bigger than the 255/30/24 or 275/25/24

This is my Impala with Pirelli 255/30/24


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Lookin sick!!!
 02-11-2008, 09:28 PM         #9
miamihustla19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bad kid i meant to say 275 25 24 and he will be sitting lower then you....you car look good but its a lil to high imo...if i knew how u post pictures like that i would showed how my grand prix sittin low on 24's dub zveets spinner....on 275 25 24 pirelli's
 02-11-2008, 11:50 PM         #10
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miamihustla19 said:
my bad kid i meant to say 275 25 24 and he will be sitting lower then you....you car look good but its a lil to high imo...if i knew how u post pictures like that i would showed how my grand prix sittin low on 24's dub zveets spinner....on 275 25 24 pirelli's
Them Zveets are my favorite spinners Dub makes..

The 255/30/24 are 30.02 inches tall and the 275/25/24 are 29.41 inches tall

only a difference of .61

But the 275's are wider they recommend a wheel of 9.5-10..not good if you are gonna try and tuck them
 02-11-2008, 11:54 PM         #11
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young carl said:
damn that impala hard! i know you said before your ride was fu*ked up though. But anyway wut i gotta do to throw 24's on my 99 buick park avenue have my sh*t sittin up like that.
255/30/24 tires
24x8 or 24x8.5 wheels
2" lift (Gotta get new struts and get them modified)
Most likely you will have to get some cutting done.

I seen some pictures of park avenues on 4's let me see if I can find them..So you can get an idea of how much cutting had to be done.
 02-12-2008, 09:21 AM         #12
miamihustla19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeToStuntAlot said:
Them Zveets are my favorite spinners Dub makes..

The 255/30/24 are 30.02 inches tall and the 275/25/24 are 29.41 inches tall

only a difference of .61

But the 275's are wider they recommend a wheel of 9.5-10..not good if you are gonna try and tuck them
the reason i got 275 is because the zveets spinner spin with the lip so the lip is poke out...so i had to shaved the back of the dub so it dont poke out...but right now im working with a new poject..o5 g35 coupe pearl black....im gettin sone 22'' klass wheels forged staggered
 02-12-2008, 09:39 PM         #13
young carl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
255/30/24 tires
24x8 or 24x8.5 wheels
2" lift (Gotta get new struts and get them modified)
Most likely you will have to get some cutting done.

I seen some pictures of park avenues on 4's let me see if I can find them..So you can get an idea of how much cutting had to be done.

Good look do that i would really appreciate that!
 02-28-2008, 08:23 PM         #14
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
24 x 7 rim with proper tire size will fit on ur monte carlo no cut no rub
 02-28-2008, 10:29 PM         #15
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel said:
24 x 7 rim with proper tire size will fit on ur monte carlo no cut no rub
As far as I know nobody makes a 24x7 wheel

The width of the wheel isnt really the big problem its the height of the tire..thats why your gonna have to lift and cut.
 02-28-2008, 11:16 PM         #16
Carkustomizer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some cars like the 300 can look aiight with 24's but personally i wouldnt put anymore than dub dueces on a sedan, unless you want that donk look, each to they own tho
 10 years ago '06        #17
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 367 367
The red MC looks dope with the 20" rims on it,I would stick with 20" rims and lower the car an inch or two so you get that tuck...

I must be getting old,cause I dont understand why you would want to ride that high in a sedan looking like your car is an old school rollerskate.Worse gas mileage,horrible stance,unsprung weight added,terrible ride quality...

Not hating but damn man...
 03-08-2008, 01:38 AM         #18
Ubiquotous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get money
 10 years ago '04        #19
ddlburketh 
space
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
sick impala my friend has the same one year and color but on 20's hes puttn on 24s this summer i didnt think it would look good but damn did you prove it wrong fu*kN SICK
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy