The Official Lost Odyssey Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #81
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
Jay or Phil, you guys got any tips on getting perfects?
 02-26-2008, 12:52 AM         #82
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im still catching up on my backlog from 2007 and yall playing 50+ hour RPG's. fu*k yall. :sleepy:
 10 years ago '05        #83
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Jann said:
Im still catching up on my backlog from 2007 and yall playing 50+ hour RPG's. fu*k yall. :sleepy:
Lol ive been working on my backlog also when ever i feel like changing from Lost Odyssey. Just beat Dead Rising and Lost Planet within the last 2-3 weeks.
 10 years ago '06        #84
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Syringe said:
Jay or Phil, you guys got any tips on getting perfects?
practice makes Perfect is all i can say. after the first couple dozen times you'll eventually get a feel for it. just keep trying and letting go of the RT at different times until you get it right every time. i get Perfects about 8 or 9/10 times i attack. eventually it'll become second nature so long as you keep testing it.
 10 years ago '06        #85
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jann said:
please, i still have yet to get CoD4, i never beat Quest Mode in VF5 (sold that), never even got 1/4 the way through Eternal Sonata (sold that), couldn't stand to beat a.ss Creed (sold), and the only games i ever play are Gears, LO, and Rock Band . i won't even have DMC4 til this summer :(
 10 years ago '05        #86
space
space
Ima play through Eternal Sonata after this sh*t. Looks like a decent pick up.
 10 years ago '06        #87
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
it is. unique battle system, but i couldn't get into it for some reason. guess my excitement over LO got the best of me. and since you got a PS3 you should get it for that since it's gonna have more in it. but then again...achievements...:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #88
space
space
Chea disc 4. Time to power lvl and go k!ll some achievement mobs.
 10 years ago '05        #89
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
im grinding in crimson forest cuz for some reason those fu*king knights were kickin my a.ss repeatedly
 10 years ago '06        #90
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
iight now Phil that's just obsession right now. at least pace yourself. don't beat a 50 hour game over a course of 50 hours now. spread that sh*t out lmao.
 10 years ago '05        #91
space
space
Nah gaming library is too backed up. Still gotta beat Bioshock,Oblivion,Mass Effect(2nd time),Frontlines,Army of Two,Bully,Skate,Eternal Sonata, and The Darkness. Brawl and MLB The Show 08 coming out real soon aint gonna help either man. But sh*t these my only two days off work im too much of a hardcore to not puke my brains out on LO. Bought to go tackle Blue Dragon soon.Plus if i really wanted to i can slim down LO's main storyline to like 20 hours at most. Im only at like 29 and almost done with the whole game only thing ima do is k!ll the achievement bosses i aint even gonna bother finding all the treasures and skills and all that bullsh*t.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 02-26-2008 at 11:33 PM..
 02-27-2008, 05:38 AM         #92
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just started Disc 4.... All I gotta say is...This game is unbelievable after under rating it all this time... Not to mention, the reviews weren;t all that great.

Load times were never a problem. The characters were great. storyline kept me with it all week long. loved the ring factor addition (lets you get away from the weapon upgrade obsession).... cut scenes were never annoying... the game difficulty wasn't all that bad, as there were only a few troubling spots.. level grinding isnt as important or necessary fr the most part, i do little extra leveling up here and there, but its not like i spend hours in a section picking f!ghts... the random battles arent that crazy frequent too.

jansen character, though sometimes annoying, i must admit, his one liners had me crackin up a bit..
some acessories had my kaim character wearing glasses, a flower on his head and small bunny ears during cutscences... that was awkard too as it was a long cutscence... hahah

already got the 10000000 damage, 500 perfects, 3 perfects, defeat 1000 enemies, all the dreams revealed acheivements...

the thousand year dreams were interesting. provides us with a better insight on the story of kaim and immortality... \\\

i know a few people that hated rpgs, orr even jrpgs like final fantasy, but they even admit it's worth the look..

love it. 4.5/5...:applause:

got my younger cousin to start playing it and he ended up pretending to be sick so he can stay home and play... hahah
 10 years ago '05        #93
space
space
Got my 500 today chea. Bioshock just came in also.
 10 years ago '05        #94
space
space
Got my 1,000,000 and Holy Beast. Gonna tackle all the other beast and try to get 1000/1000 before i go onto Bioshock. Hyped about playing that sh*t too.
 10 years ago '06        #95
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i just want my DMC4 to come :(
 10 years ago '05        #96
space
space
Haha im trying to rush through LO now but i want my 1000/1000 but i wanna play Bioshock. My copy of DMC4 is just sitting there gathering dust. Telling me to be a man and beat Devil Hunter,Dante Must Die and Son of Sparda modes lol.
 10 years ago '06        #97
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
roflmao!! man i still need DMC4...my sh*t better come from YF360G soon. and once you pop in Bioshock you won't stop. that's a damn good game. but it was too hard for me :(. i couldn't get into it cuz i was dying too much, limited resources. damn good game, but i had a bad start with it lol.
 10 years ago '05        #98
space
space
Yea thats why i dont wanna play Bioshock. Dont wanna move from one addiction to another. But on another good note i k!lled Holy Beast and got my 1000+ Year Memories(+10 Slots to Immortals) Can you say truly Immortal Immortals? I got my Kaim with Magic Absorb,Attack Absorb,Counter, Double Back(Doubles Counter Dmg),Auto Shield,Auto Barrier,Double Item,3 Accessories, Resourceful(Increases usefulness of items),Water Proof, and then Anti-Everything pretty much. Same on Seth. My front row can not be touched. Working on getting this done with Sarah and Ming next.
 10 years ago '06        #99
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Hate Given for spoiling them items for me! :finger: but you are inspiring me. after i finish up this Gears for tonight i'mma punish some LO.
 10 years ago '05        #100
space
space
I need to find my copy of Gears. Gotta brush up before November lol.

Edit BLUE DRAGON DOWN :applause:

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 02-28-2008 at 03:47 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy