Xbox will "own" GTA IV launch, says MS (GTA IV Coming To N-Gage Before PS3/360)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
son. tru overdose keeps getting sonned.
 02-10-2008, 12:40 AM         #142
Dj J-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS3 No question.
 10 years ago '05        #143
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 Kingme said:

[pic - click to view]

you dont wanna play this? I guess castles, dragons, and 12 sided dice are more of your thing? Or maybe you're more into army men, aliens, pirates, or plumbers.

Its alot of people with PS3s that dont got love for the GTA series. I find that hard to believe. Are some of yall salty about not getting the episodes?

Mad props to anyone who can tell me how much Sony paid to get Vice City and Liberty City Stories exclusive.
naw im not a game head, thats all. im too old for this sh*t and i got better stuff to do. aint no point of paying 100+ for a game im rarely gon play.
 10 years ago '04        #144
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
naw im not a game head, thats all. im too old for this sh*t and i got better stuff to do.
:rolleyes: cmon now..ur not a game head...u just stumbled into this part of boxden with ur psn tag in your sig

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 02-10-2008 at 01:45 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #145
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Jann said:

These threads sure do like to bring out the little yellow school bus kids.

Topic: Xbox will own GTA IV

Yellow School Bus Kid: blu-ray >>> HD-DVD

Normal Kid: What does that have to do with anything

Yellow School Bus Kid: nobody cares about quanity over quality

Normal Kid: again what does that mean?

Yellow School Bus Kid: Xbox 360 breaks to much we got cell

Normal Kid: ........

Do people even read what they post before they post?
Shut the fu*k up and send me some dope Capcom posters my room is looking plain. Prefer DMC,Lost Planet or Street f!ghter ones please kthx

On this topic putting all this extra sh*t to the side I think most well knowledge gamers are gonna cop this on the 360 for one sole reason: Achievements. Microsoft and developers have implanted Achievements so well in 360 games that they become a low factor obsession with most gamers and unless Sony plans to release Home at GDC or on par with GTA launch then i don't see getting any sales from someone who owns both 360 and a PS3. Achievements within themselves are extra content and ontop of the extra content the 360 is already getting it seems like GTA4 on the 360 is the more worthwhile and whole purchase.
 10 years ago '05        #146
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
 Kap(Da)King said:
:rolleyes: cmon now..ur not a game head...u just stumbled into this part of boxden with ur psn tag in your sig
me having a psn tag and posting in here considers me being a game head? well i rather be a game head, than a fanboy like most of these n*ggas on here.

add on me xbox live: RashadThaGod
 10 years ago '06        #147
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
naw im not a game head, thats all. im too old for this sh*t and i got better stuff to do. aint no point of paying 100+ for a game im rarely gon play.
I don't believe you.

Why are you in the BX Gamespot.........if you're not a game head?
Why are you in a GTA4 thread............ if this isn't your type of game?

Im just saying, if you like a game and someone told you that you can get extra missions after you beat it without having to wait for a sequal, yall wouldn't want that?

This thread brings out the best in these Sony loyalist. Its almost like Sony got yall on the payroll.

If Sony had the extra content I bet all of yall (who all of a sudden dont like the GTA franchise) would be singing a different tune.

If the PS3 had the content Id buy it on the PS3, but since they don't, I won't.

And half of yall act like the reason you won't get the 360 version is because of the extra sh*t!

Last edited by Kingme; 02-10-2008 at 11:35 AM..
 02-10-2008, 12:40 PM         #148
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
:applause: props for chardwardenn reference
fu*k the xbox circle!
 02-10-2008, 02:43 PM         #149
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK, i own a PS3, i don't have a Xbox360,
but i wouldn't want it either (ever heard of scratches on XBox360 discs).

+Plus some of yall saying the Xbox360 version of GTA IV will prob sell the most just because of extra content,

but what yall forgetting is that GTA been having a fanbase since the 1st Playstation.

And if Sony had the extra content,
i bet yall PS3 owners wouldn't be bragging about it (unlike the 360 owners.)

Its like some of yall on the Microsoft payroll/Promo Team.
 10 years ago '06        #150
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
360's all i got so mos def coppin. all I need is my new hdtv and im good
 10 years ago '06        #151
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
New Psn Gametag:Rashad-Tha-God
New Xbox Live Gamertag:RashadThaGod
ADD ME!!!!!!
why should anyone add you if you're rarely gonna play . n*gga spent about $1000 on two consoles and Xbox Live and games he's "rarely gon play." and says he's not a game head ROFLMAO!
 10 years ago '04        #152
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
And if Sony had the extra content,
i bet yall PS3 owners wouldn't be bragging about it (unlike the 360 owners.)
:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #153
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
The fact that I never bought a single GTA since GTA 2 is a big factor. GTA4 is fu*king single player ... and rest a.ssured its story will be nothing impressive. Just a change of names and locale. You will still have to enforce for some criminal element. You will still need to k!ll cops. You will still need to do the same stuff. Only it will look better this time. I pay for new games, not graphics update.

Call me when MGS 4 comes out.
truth cuz it's GTA4 and we oughta be doing taxes and having office jobs in this sh*t by now. fu*k what the game is known for plus 100 new features. i wanted them to make this into a f!ghting game or a FPS. fu*k if it's a brand new story with brand new characters in a brand new city (technically it's the same city from, but it's pretty much all around brand new) with brand new sh*t everywhere you turn and a brand new engine being used. fu*k all that. it's still the same game. you still press buttons in this sh*t. you still move with the analog. i want some new sh*t man. and it's only single player man...even though San Andreas had multiplayer in it and they already confirmed that this is gonna have online multiplayer this sh*t is still gonna be the same.

@ metalzoa...obviously you only been looking at screenshots and watching trailers. you should start reading previews, interviews, etc...we'll call you when Metal Gear Same 4+new camouflage comes out. :rolleyes:

Last edited by jayvivz; 02-10-2008 at 03:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #154
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
 Kingme said:
I don't believe you.

Why are you in the BX Gamespot.........if you're not a game head?
Why are you in a GTA4 thread............ if this isn't your type of game?

Im just saying, if you like a game and someone told you that you can get extra missions after you beat it without having to wait for a sequal, yall wouldn't want that?

This thread brings out the best in these Sony loyalist. Its almost like Sony got yall on the payroll.

If Sony had the extra content I bet all of yall (who all of a sudden dont like the GTA franchise) would be singing a different tune.

If the PS3 had the content Id buy it on the PS3, but since they don't, I won't.

And half of yall act like the reason you won't get the 360 version is because of the extra sh*t!
whats your definition of a game head? for me to consider myself a game head is an insult to n*ggas who really do this sh*t. yeah i have both systems but thats because ps3 got bluray, god of war, and ratchet and clank. and the 360 got gears of war, halo 3, and the best online play ever. i use my ps3 for movies and 360 for games.

but on this gta sh*t, the game is fun, but i never beat the sh*t. til this day, i dont know how gta 3 or vice city ends. the reason i know how san andreas end cuz i saw my homeboy beat it.

i really dont know if im getting the game but if i do, why not get it on the ps3? i mean, my ps3 is hooked up to hdtv, why not? i dont have any component cables for my 360 yet. i wouldnt wanna disrespect rockstar by playing their creation on a sh*tty 27 inch tube tv lol.

but im just talking to cringe a few cheeks and give an unbiased opinion. i really dont know what system im getting it on. it really depends if my friends, who have a 360, get it.

and please dont call me a sony fanboy. it sickens me for yall to put me in the same boat with n*ggas like steve nice and da dopeman. that alone makes me wanna smash my ps3. put me in the boat with jann and kap and p-hill. them n*ggas be going innnnnnnnn. lol
 10 years ago '05        #155
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
 jayvivz said:
why should anyone add you if you're rarely gonna play . n*gga spent about $1000 on two consoles and Xbox Live and games he's "rarely gon play." and says he's not a game head ROFLMAO!
add me so i can beat that a.ss in some halo 3, noob!
 10 years ago '06        #156
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
put me in the boat with jann and kap and p-hill.
how you just gonna disrespect them like that? especially my family.

first he's not a game head and now he's in the same boat as 3 game heads in a forum for game heads. naah n*gga you going back in that boat with steve nice and other faux game heads that know nothing of games, but like to invest $1000+ in gaming despite them being too old for games cuz they ain't game heads.
 10 years ago '04        #157
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
fu*k 360
 10 years ago '05        #158
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
 jayvivz said:
how you just gonna disrespect them like that? especially my family.

first he's not a game head and now he's in the same boat as 3 game heads in a forum for game heads. naah n*gga you going back in that boat with steve nice and other faux game heads that know nothing of games, but like to invest $1000+ in gaming despite them being too old for games cuz they ain't game heads.
gifts, n*gga, gifts. i aint pay for these systems. got the 360 from my grandma and the ps3 from my pops. if it was up to me, i'll be asking the question, "is the game coming out on the ps2?"

but please dont put me in that boat. i'll give you props if i have to.
 10 years ago '05        #159
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
 Kap(Da)King said:
fu*k 360
lmaooooo!!! im screaminnnnnn at the playstation logo above yo avy.

kap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '06        #160
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kap(Da)King said:
fu*k 360
end thread. no more needs to be said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy