Xbox will "own" GTA IV launch, says MS (GTA IV Coming To N-Gage Before PS3/360)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
 tru_overdose said:
whats really funny, and please deny it because you read on the internet it says different....

but gta4 drops on ps3 before (by a week or two i believe) it will on 360.
so this is ANOTHER false 360 wins story.

sorry, you guys lose again.

*insert butthurt 360 fans denying it below*
Wow.

Kick rocks, meth head.

Take-Two Interactive said:
Rockstar Games Announces Release Date for Grand Theft Auto IV
Next-generation Console Debut of the Grand Theft Auto Franchise Set for April 29, 2008

New York, NY - January 24, 2008 - Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce the release date for Grand Theft Auto IV, the new title in the genre-defining Grand Theft Auto franchise. Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and will be in stores worldwide on April 29, 2008.

"We are so excited to be releasing Grand Theft Auto IV," said Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games. "We've pushed ourselves very hard to make something incredible and hope the game sets a new benchmark for interactive entertainment."

For more information, log onto
 10 years ago '04        #122
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
poor ps3......first Devil May Cry came to 360...now there baby is going to be way better for 360 because of exclusive content....plus it will look and play better too judging from how every game thats released on both consoles is always better on 360...I cant wait for ....Bully,Condmened 2,Army of 2,GTA4,Soul Caliber,Star Wars game,and of course Ninja Gaiden 2.....
 10 years ago '04        #123
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
this thread is getting out of hand...we all know that the Gizmodo > all three next gen systems combined into one...and GTA IV will be a dope fu*king game on NO MATTER WHAT system you buy it for...so buy it for whatever system you want and don't post on BX for the next three mnths after purchase...
 10 years ago '05        #124
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 tru_overdose said:
whats really funny, and please deny it because you read on the internet it says different....

but gta4 drops on ps3 before (by a week or two i believe) it will on 360. so this is ANOTHER false 360 wins story.

sorry, you guys lose again.

*insert butthurt 360 fans denying it below*
How did I miss this gem?
 10 years ago '04        #125
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
tru overdose sonned himself hard
 02-09-2008, 07:44 PM         #126
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gettin it on that triple cuz its got gaaames
 10 years ago '05        #127
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
getting it on ps3.....also step you gme up i have all tree systems who gives a fu*k which more sells more games. Also fu*k payin for internet and hd drives and wifi adapter all ahit ps3 gives to you for free. when you add all that sh*t up it matches the orginal price of ps3
 10 years ago '05        #128
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 108 108
I'm coppin it on the PSTriple. It would have been a debate between the 360 version and the PS3 version, but i no longer own a 360, so there is no dispute. =]
 10 years ago '04        #129
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2752 2752
 Metalzoa said:
So then it would prove the point that U.S. is the 1st world nation idiot central.

In Japan where their technology is far ahead of ours, they know well enough to support PS3. Europe supports PS3 hard.

Only in America would a console with a 1:3 hardware failure rate and accessory options totalling more than the initial hardware cost which is made by the company renowned for putting out bad work (multiple Microsoft OS in the past, Vista of more recent note) and is almost always the weak version of whatever category they compete in (browser, OS, console hardware, take your pick). Only in America will a console made from such a parent company be the dominant console.

DID you know that is not cool to be a fanboy.

Also when it comes to it, that when the 360 has majority of the great games for hard core gamers....then we would support it.
Also PS2 was the most sh*tty console last gen, but i bet that didnt stop you from buying that huh.
 10 years ago '04        #130
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Windy City G said:
getting it on ps3.....also step you gme up i have all tree systems who gives a fu*k which more sells more games. Also fu*k payin for internet and hd drives and wifi adapter all ahit ps3 gives to you for free. when you add all that sh*t up it matches the orginal price of ps3
Yeah they all come for free, but also mention fu*k buying any type of HD cables(component and HDMI), your own Head set(dont even supply that), a ethernet cable(majority of folks dont even have wireless internet) which all the 360 supply.
 02-09-2008, 10:11 PM         #131
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was really thinking about it, and I'm going PS3 with this one, even though the 360 version does seem like the better deal. But i've honestly grown accustom to playing GTA's on PS3. The way i see it, if i saw FFXIII going to 360 with some bonus sh*t, I'd still go PS3 with it, i guess I'm just set in my ways. Besides, even if i do buy the PS3 version, ill borrow the 360 version off a friend and just buy the content that way. I guess i still prefer the PS controller layout more than the 360's for non-fps games.
 02-09-2008, 10:16 PM         #132
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Yeah they all come for free, but also mention fu*k buying any type of HD cables(component and HDMI), your own Head set(dont even supply that), a ethernet cable(majority of folks dont even have wireless internet) which all the 360 supply.

well...

lets do a price comparison.

Live + HD + Wireless = 59.99 (annually) + 129.99 + 99.99

now..

HD Cables + Headset + ethernet = 19.99 - 59.99 (depending on whether its HDMI or component) + 69.99 (alot of people get free bluetooth headsets with phones and it was bundled with warhawk for like 50 bucks, and alot of people bought Warhawk) + 5.99

i think that theres no question that the 360 does need more money put into it, but on another note, alot of the stuff the PS3 is missing is standard stuff that every console this gen should have had.
 02-09-2008, 10:27 PM         #133
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
tru overdose sonned himself hard
no no, i "sonned" 360 owners. all you guys getting butthurt, like i said, is called being "sonned". you all were "sonned" before you responded.

please, by all means, remember this when it drops. put it in your bookmarks. ill be the first to clown yall.

ps. who the fu*k says sonned in real life? thats another case when you "son" yourself before anyone can respond. its fu*king blasphemy if you think any different. grow up.
 10 years ago '05        #134
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 tru_overdose said:
no no, i "sonned" 360 owners. all you guys getting butthurt, like i said, is called being "sonned". you all were "sonned" before you responded.

please, by all means, remember this when it drops. put it in your bookmarks. ill be the first to clown yall.

ps. who the fu*k says sonned in real life? thats another case when you "son" yourself before anyone can respond. its fu*king blasphemy if you think any different. grow up.
You're wrong. Just completely wrong.

Grand Theft Auto IV (often abbreviated to GTA IV or even IV) has been announced by Take Two Interactive on the 9th of may, 2006. The game was to be released on the 16th of October 2007, but the release date has been pushed back to the 29th of April, 2008. The game will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 at the same time.

[pic - click to view]

New York, NY - January 24, 2008 - Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce the release date for Grand Theft Auto IV, the new title in the genre-defining Grand Theft Auto franchise. Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and will be in stores worldwide on April 29, 2008.

@ you
 10 years ago '06        #135
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 fish250 said:
im gettin it on that triple cuz its got gaaames
:applause: props for chardwardenn reference
 10 years ago '06        #136
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
P-Hill just sonned tru overdose again.
 10 years ago '06        #137
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
wait. @ P-Hill. stop fabricating sh*t. i just went to IGN and saw this you d*ckhole.

[pic - click to view]

Hate Given. . props to tru overdose for speaking that truthiness i love.
 10 years ago '04        #138
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
Tru-overdose need to send me the sh*t he is smoking on.
 10 years ago '05        #139
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2456 2456
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Tru-overdose need to send me the sh*t he is smoking on.
its called crack
 10 years ago '04        #140
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 tru_overdose said:
homie, do your research...goto google or something ...the fact that ur being this "extra" about something completely false is funny...like i almost think ur joking even though ur not........son
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago