Xbox will "own" GTA IV launch, says MS (GTA IV Coming To N-Gage Before PS3/360)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
I too am tired of the whole GTA series. Its the same sh*t every time with the same exact fu*king missions that get boring. I do like the improvements in the graphics department. If I do cop, it will be the 360 version for the extra content obviously.

Oh, and why are people posting things that are either, not true or irrelevant to the topic. Better question, why are the mods letting it happen?

blu-ray >>> Hd-Dvd.....uh, what the fu*k does that have to do with anything. ? fu*king retards. Go drink a tall glass of lysol.
 10 years ago '04        #102
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 GR2004 said:
LOL @ Microsoft ''owning GTA IV launch''

They won't own sh*t, based on the fact of a Blu-Ray disc > DVD/HD-DVD.

Everybody who owns a PS3 knows what i'm talking about.

fu*k some extra episodes, sh*t is childish.

+ Xbox360 going to need that extra content to recoup on the quality.

dumebest poster ever.

Also Gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disc media.

And also MS will own it because none of the PS version of game never outsold the 360 version. Really there are far more 360 in the US than the PS3 and lets remember that majority of the 360 fanbase actually buy games while majority of the PS3 fanbase let Rachet and Clank, and Uncharted flop(i actually bought both game).
 02-09-2008, 10:50 AM         #103
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that I never bought a single GTA since GTA 2 is a big factor. GTA4 is fu*king single player ... and rest a.ssured its story will be nothing impressive. Just a change of names and locale. You will still have to enforce for some criminal element. You will still need to k!ll cops. You will still need to do the same stuff. Only it will look better this time. I pay for new games, not graphics update.

Call me when MGS 4 comes out.
 10 years ago '04        #104
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 103 103
lol at n*ggaz tryna act like gta4 aint da sh*t now...regardless of platform this game will be that sh*t u wont stop hearing about for a long time...u thought halo was serious?..."n*gga this sh*t right here" ...lol
 02-09-2008, 11:12 AM         #105
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonda how much yall gotta pay for the extra/exclusive content
sh*t i just wanna k!ll and do missions lol
 10 years ago '04        #106
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
so i still dont get it , cause ive read the article .....

why will they own gta launch ?
 10 years ago '06        #107
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3138 3138
y is the 360 version getting exclusive content anyway?? did ms pay money for it or some sh*t?? Either way, ps3 games seem to be coming up and seem to be equal or even a lil better than the 360 versions. Anyways, if the 360 version is too good to be true, then i'll think i'll be copping me a new system too, i still need that bioshock anyway.
 10 years ago '06        #108
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3138 3138
 VictoryThagr8 said:
dumebest poster ever.

Also Gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disc media.

And also MS will own it because none of the PS version of game never outsold the 360 version. Really there are far more 360 in the US than the PS3 and lets remember that majority of the 360 fanbase actually buy games while majority of the PS3 fanbase let Rachet and Clank, and Uncharted flop(i actually bought both game).
That last sentence is very true, i've said that sh*t many times. I love my ps3 but on the real, EVERY Ps3 game has flopped huge. I can say this as i was one of the few owners that actually supported the sh*t and spent money on them. Hopefully the exclusives will pick up over time as more people are gettin a ps3 now.
 10 years ago '05        #109
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10804 10804
 d4deesnuts said:
y is the 360 version getting exclusive content anyway?? did ms pay money for it or some sh*t?? Either way, ps3 games seem to be coming up and seem to be equal or even a lil better than the 360 versions. Anyways, if the 360 version is too good to be true, then i'll think i'll be copping me a new system too, i still need that bioshock anyway.

MS paid $50 million for it.
 10 years ago '04        #110
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 d4deesnuts said:
That last sentence is very true, i've said that sh*t many times. I love my ps3 but on the real, EVERY Ps3 game has flopped huge. I can say this as i was one of the few owners that actually supported the sh*t and spent money on them. Hopefully the exclusives will pick up over time as more people are gettin a ps3 now.
I dont get it though, really how million seller games does the PS3 have outside of resistence and COD4. Really if MS makes a price drop a week before GTA4 comes out...its a wrap for PS3 in the U.S. because the PS3 doesnt have the big Hardcore fanbase of the 360 or the casual fan of the wii which the PS2 had last gen.
 02-09-2008, 12:15 PM         #111
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So then it would prove the point that U.S. is the 1st world nation idiot central.

In Japan where their technology is far ahead of ours, they know well enough to support PS3. Europe supports PS3 hard.

Only in America would a console with a 1:3 hardware failure rate and accessory options totalling more than the initial hardware cost which is made by the company renowned for putting out bad work (multiple Microsoft OS in the past, Vista of more recent note) and is almost always the weak version of whatever category they compete in (browser, OS, console hardware, take your pick). Only in America will a console made from such a parent company be the dominant console.
 10 years ago '04        #112
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5292 5292
 Metalzoa said:
So then it would prove the point that U.S. is the 1st world nation idiot central.

In Japan where their technology is far ahead of ours, they know well enough to support PS3. Europe supports PS3 hard.

Only in America would a console with a 1:3 hardware failure rate and accessory options totalling more than the initial hardware cost which is made by the company renowned for putting out bad work (multiple Microsoft OS in the past, Vista of more recent note) and is almost always the weak version of whatever category they compete in (browser, OS, console hardware, take your pick). Only in America will a console made from such a parent company be the dominant console.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by deziking; 02-09-2008 at 12:32 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #113
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 103 103
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

"they spinning n*gga they spinning"
 10 years ago '04        #114
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5292 5292
 Kap(Da)King said:

"they spinning n*gga they spinning"
yo why don't u bake him some cookies maybe he'll feel better.
 02-09-2008, 03:47 PM         #115
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
False. I own a PS3 and I got a Wii last week. No plans to buy an IKEA console.
 02-09-2008, 03:59 PM         #116
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, so what is the official release date for GTA4 on 360? Everyone I ask has a different date.
 10 years ago '04        #117
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Jann said:
y helo thar yellow buz skkool kiD
wow just when i thought it couldn't get any worse you must have been riding the the short yellow bus jan u know to much about it
 02-09-2008, 04:42 PM         #118
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats really funny, and please deny it because you read on the internet it says different....

but gta4 drops on ps3 before (by a week or two i believe) it will on 360. so this is ANOTHER false 360 wins story.

sorry, you guys lose again.

*insert butthurt 360 fans denying it below*
 10 years ago '04        #119
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 tru_overdose said:
whats really funny, and please deny it because you read on the internet it says different....

but gta4 drops on ps3 before (by a week or two i believe) it will on 360. so this is ANOTHER false 360 wins story.

they drop the same fu*king day April 29th for BOTH systems...don't get your panties scrunched up...
 10 years ago '05        #120
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,295 | Props total: 2500 2500
 tru_overdose said:

no one in this thread ever said it was releasing for the 360 first.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy