Xbox will "own" GTA IV launch, says MS (GTA IV Coming To N-Gage Before PS3/360)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
coppin for 360

@ the people who can't experience the greatness of the "rumble" feature (this or any other game)
 10 years ago '05        #82
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,269 | Props total: 2462 2462
 paris playa69 said:
coppin for 360

@ the people who can't experience the greatness of the "rumble" feature (this or any other game)
ps3 gets a dual shock six axis this year in the u.s., japan already has it.

as for GR2004 your statement Blu-Ray disc > DVD/HD-DVD is not relevant when it comes to gta4 because the core/launch game quality will be the same on both systems for the first few months. after that the quality of the game will be better on the xbox360. buy hey if you like making an a.ss out of yourself go ahead because it amusing.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 02-08-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 02-08-2008, 06:07 PM         #83
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
i don't think you though that one thru all the way you went half way but not all the way.
y helo thar yellow buz skkool kiD
 10 years ago '04        #84
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5240 5240
"I'm having s3x with your momma call me a mothafu*ka" Roll up mayne this my sh*t.

Anyways yall dumb fu*ks know that jann prob gets the legit news then anyone on here rite? puts on the flame suite. Dude works in gaming industry. come on.
 10 years ago '04        #85
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5240 5240

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #86
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
 GR2004 said:
you must be a kid to think ''extra sh*t > quality''

I'm just stating the facts, so don't be mad.
What? Quality = equal on both platforms, except the 360 version will have extra content. Fact. Rockstar Dev's have gone on record to say that they had more problems with the PS3 version than the 360 version.

What did I tell you about posting on the Internet without adult supervision? That's it son, I'm taking the power plugs to your PS3 & PC.
 02-08-2008, 06:43 PM         #87
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i coppin for the ps3 ..its all about the x's triangle and x boxs fan ares squares
 10 years ago '05        #88
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
if the DLC aint free, i aint getting it on the 360. what if they charge 10 dollars for the extra missions, and aint it 6 new missions or some sh*t like that? well if it is, thats like 120 for the full version of the game, if they make you buy each new mission. 60 for the regular game, and 60 for the extra sh*t.

if they sell 1 million copies on the 360, and every one who bought it, buys the DLC, they making 60 million back. thats a 10 million dollar profit! Microsoft are the best hustlers in the world! lol

and if they charge 30 for the whole bundle of the extra missions, thats a 5 million dollar profit.

and the way microsoft promoting this sh*t, you know they making that back.

thats why i think the DLC aint gon be free. so no gta4 on the 360 for me.
 10 years ago '05        #89
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 3150 3150
april 08 or april 09??????
 02-08-2008, 06:46 PM         #90
DACMONSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t box can't fucc with the dark side
 10 years ago '06        #91
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
if the DLC aint free, i aint getting it on the 360. what if they charge 10 dollars for the extra missions, and aint it 6 new missions or some sh*t like that? well if it is, thats like 120 for the full version of the game, if they make you buy each new mission. 60 for the regular game, and 60 for the extra sh*t.

if they sell 1 million copies on the 360, and every one who bought it, buys the DLC, they making 60 million back. thats a 10 million dollar profit! Microsoft are the best hustlers in the world! lol

and if they charge 30 for the whole bundle of the extra missions, thats a 5 million dollar profit.

and the way microsoft promoting this sh*t, you know they making that back.

thats why i think the DLC aint gon be free. so no gta4 on the 360 for me.
Sony hustled me harder than that on the PS2 with your logic.

I paid a combined extra $80 bucks for both liberty city stories and vice city stories, and you know what? I loved it.

And how if u got a PS3 you complaining about money? Take that PS3 back playboy clearly you can't afford this video game habbit.
 10 years ago '06        #92
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 DACMONSTA said:
sh*t box can't fucc with the dark side

[pic - click to view]

....you dont know what you talkin about.
 10 years ago '05        #93
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
tru sh*t microsoft know they will get that money back quick because of the hardcore gta fans....but 4 me ....ps3>>>>
 10 years ago '05        #94
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 Kingme said:
Sony hustled me harder than that on the PS2 with your logic.

I paid a combined extra $80 bucks for both liberty city stories and vice city stories, and you know what? I loved it.

And how if u got a PS3 you complaining about money? Take that PS3 back playboy clearly you can't afford this video game habbit.

money aint a thang, word to jigga and jd, but i barely play games.

BUT if i have so much fun with the ps3 version, to the point where i cant get enough of the sh*t, i wouldnt mind paying 120 for the game. but i never been interested in the gta series so i doubt thats happening. but you never know, aint that many games im looking forward that come out after april, so hey.

but i aint knockin Microsoft's hustle though. i know drug dealers with the same mentality lol.
 02-08-2008, 07:23 PM         #95
O-Z hates da OC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, ima cop on PS3. fu*k the 2 episodes...if this is like any other GTA game there will be so much sh*t to do anyway that I aint gonna be worried about them.
 02-08-2008, 07:33 PM         #96
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GR2004 said:
LOL @ Microsoft ''owning GTA IV launch''

They won't own sh*t, based on the fact of a Blu-Ray disc > DVD/HD-DVD.

Everybody who owns a PS3 knows what i'm talking about.

fu*k some extra episodes, sh*t is childish.

+ Xbox360 going to need that extra content to recoup on the quality.
shut yo dumb a.ss up--if that was the case the PS3 multi-platform games would be outselling the 360 ones but THEY'RE NOT. TAKE THE L and shove a Blu-Ray disc up ya a.ss :finger:

for the last fu*kin time, BLU-RAY dosn't mean sh*t to HARDCORE GAMERS

gamers want the most gameplay for their $60+, that exclusive DLC is gonna be moving ALOT more units for 360. Don't even get me started on the number of returned 40GB PS3s I see at work (Best Buy) cuz they don't play PS2 games or the "joe schmoes" we get EVERY WEEK tryna return the Spiderman 3 in there for store credit/exchange for a game

Last edited by Maaly6; 02-08-2008 at 07:39 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #97
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
Just to put things in perspective:
 10 years ago '05        #98
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Kap(Da)King said:
Just to put things in perspective:
one thing i can agree with from that site is the delay of gta4 made it better
 02-09-2008, 06:16 AM         #99
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MS will not own GTAIV. The series has had great success on the PS2 and will continue to have great success on the PS3. With that being said, the 360 version will probably have the greater sales and I will most likely get the 360 version. Well I will if the extra episodes are even worth buying. I still need some more information on what exactly we are getting for those episodes. How many more hours of game play and such. By the way if Rockstar markets only the 360 version to the point where people think it is an exclusive to 360 than they are extremely stupid. What is the point of making a multi-platform game if you only want to sell it on one system? And as much as Rockstar may blame Sony for GTAIV's delay (if that is even true), they still have a good relationship with them obviously as LA Noire is exclusive to the PS3.

Oh and on an unrelated note, f*ck the Wii!

Last edited by xeduran; 02-09-2008 at 06:27 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #100
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 STL-FYNEST314 said:

money aint a thang, word to jigga and jd, but i barely play games.

BUT if i have so much fun with the ps3 version, to the point where i cant get enough of the sh*t, i wouldnt mind paying 120 for the game. but i never been interested in the gta series so i doubt thats happening. but you never know, aint that many games im looking forward that come out after april, so hey.

but i aint knockin Microsoft's hustle though. i know drug dealers with the same mentality lol.

[pic - click to view]

you dont wanna play this? I guess castles, dragons, and 12 sided dice are more of your thing? Or maybe you're more into army men, aliens, pirates, or plumbers.

Its alot of people with PS3s that dont got love for the GTA series. I find that hard to believe. Are some of yall salty about not getting the episodes?

Mad props to anyone who can tell me how much Sony paid to get Vice City and Liberty City Stories exclusive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago