Xbox will "own" GTA IV launch, says MS (GTA IV Coming To N-Gage Before PS3/360)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2008, 11:26 AM         #181
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Maybe you're just not good at GTA?
Maybe I'm just not interested in GTA? Did you think about the fact that there is a chance I think the series is weak?

I guess not. All gamers must love to run around aimlessly shooting hookers for fun.
 02-11-2008, 11:29 AM         #182
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
metalzoa only came to bash the 360 for being, well, the 360. PS3 n*ggaz see "Xbox will _____" and they gotta rush in to object and protest.

P.S.: fu*ka MGS4. sh*t got wack after 2.
Well 3 isn't part of the "Real Storyline". But yes, I hated 3 with all my heart.

Well I'm bored and I don't feel like downloading pr0n yet so the only other thing to do is hate on 360 or fu*k around on Facebook. And I already fu*ked around on Facebook so ...
 10 years ago '04        #183
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 Metalzoa said:
Maybe I'm just not interested in GTA? Did you think about the fact that there is a chance I think the series is weak?

I guess not. All gamers must love to run around aimlessly shooting hookers for fun.
for somebody not interested in gta u sure seem to be investing alot of energy into this thread
 02-11-2008, 11:31 AM         #184
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well people keep replying to me so I gotta holla back, man.
 10 years ago '04        #185
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
wow people get emotional over this stuff... its very simple

GTA has been known as a PS game forever so anyone whos every had a PS will want GTA on PS its true if u 360 fans hate it oh well thats your problem.

Ill get it on the PS3 i dont have an xbox then again i don't want one because it will probably break after a while.

Its like a Halo became a multi platform game and Sony gave extra content who do you think will buy the game? Its simple xbox users because halo was always a Xbox game. Its the same situation with GTA, DMC, RE, SH they are all multi now but have always been known for PS.

Xbox will outsell because there are more out there. But Sony will sell also and for people who don't think they will then i dunno about you.
 10 years ago '04        #186
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
look at your first few post in this thread your agenda was to bash gta4 and bash 360 in a thread about gta 4 and about 360 ...two things you claim to not care about ...u wouldnt have to reply to anything if u really didnt care
 10 years ago '06        #187
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
^and on top of that Metalzoa don't even got his facts straight half the time.
 02-11-2008, 11:52 AM         #188
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
look at your first few post in this thread your agenda was to bash gta4 and bash 360 in a thread about gta 4 and about 360 ...two things you claim to not care about ...u wouldnt have to reply to anything if u really didnt care
Not care does not mean I don't know of it's existence.

And with the unnatural amount of hype around it, either I'm totally not seeing whats fun about it (most likely) or *gasp* we all have different things that we look for in video games!

Hmmm ...
 10 years ago '06        #189
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
^you look for RPGs that have no menus in em

...and yes you are correct about one thing: you're not seeing what's fun about GTA4. all you keep saying is you run around k!lling prostitutes. if that's ya prerogative then by all means, but k!lling hookers ain't been funny/fun since GTA3, nor is that even what half the game is about. and you always say that GTA4 has no complexity to it and it's all simple gameplay, but you obviously haven't read a single thing about the actual game. even tons of people who've never liked GTA are amazed at the new features and how much the game has grown. at least know wtf you're talking about before you start bashing a game...do you even know anything about the euphoria or RAGE engines?

02-11-2008, 12:34 PM         #190
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
There are alot of simpleton gamers in this world. Just look at the sales of the Wii.
 02-11-2008, 01:24 PM         #191
ej152024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
copping 4 both
 10 years ago '05        #192
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 Kingme said:
Why are you in the BX Gamespot.........in a GTA4 thread and you dont like GTA and claim not to be a game head? Get the fu*k out of here.

GTA4 is multiplayer and yall are gonna get it on the ps3? Negro Please....
im in the bx gamespot cuz im a CASUAL gamer. i dont go crazy over the sh*t, but i still like to play. and where did i say i didnt like gta? i like the game but not enough to pay 100 dollars for it.

do you got any reviews for the multiplayer and what would you be able to do in it? cuz if its really worth playing, fu*k yea imma get it on 360.

Last edited by STL-FYNEST314; 02-11-2008 at 01:57 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #193
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,908 | Props total: 7597 7597
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
im in the bx gamespot cuz im a CASUAL gamer. i dont go crazy over the sh*t, but i still like to play. and where did i say i didnt like gta? i like the game but not enough to pay 100 dollars for it.

do you got any reviews for the multiplayer and what would you be able to do in it? cuz if its really worth playing, fu*k yea imma get it on 360.
My bad I got you mixed up with Metalzoo I haven't heard of any multiplayer reviews yet.
 10 years ago '06        #194
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 dogmanx23 said:
wow people get emotional over this stuff... its very simple

GTA has been known as a PS game forever so anyone whos every had a PS will want GTA on PS its true if u 360 fans hate it oh well thats your problem.

Ill get it on the PS3 i dont have an xbox then again i don't want one because it will probably break after a while.

Its like a Halo became a multi platform game and Sony gave extra content who do you think will buy the game? Its simple xbox users because halo was always a Xbox game. Its the same situation with GTA, DMC, RE, SH they are all multi now but have always been known for PS.

Xbox will outsell because there are more out there. But Sony will sell also and for people who don't think they will then i dunno about you.
I use to play GTA2 on my Dreamcast, i might be one of the few that never saw GTA as a Sony thing, but then again I might not be. If Halo came out on the PS anything with more features than the xbox whatever, Ima buy it on the PS anything.

Why would I short change my self on a product that cost the same amount as another with less features, Thats just dumb.

No doubt people with a PS3 only are gonna buy GTA4 on the PS3. But for the people that have a 360 and PS3 I find it hard to believe they'd get GTA4 on the PS3, that would be kinda dumb.

Microsoft will most likely drop the 360 price when GTA4 comes out so yeah, they'll probably "own" when that game drops.
 10 years ago '06        #195
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

Stop Running around aimlessly shooting hookers and try doing some missions.

If you thought the series was weak you wouldn't be in this thread. The second you saw GTA you'd pay the thread no mind. I think you're a closet fan. Its ok you can come out.
 10 years ago '08        #196
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Being that the Xbox sold more systems I would think that GTA would sell better on 360...

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #197
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i love how those who rarely talk about video games here love to scream into GTA threads just cuz it's GTA and all of a sudden they're experts.
 10 years ago '04        #198
8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 0 0
i'll wait for the haters...i have san andreas for ps2 and xbox...upgraded to ps3 and i ask this one question...did u find it easy to perform a drive-by in xbox version vs. ps2 version? to be honest i think real GTA heads will atest to this but the xbox controller really hurts gameplay when it came to GTA.

lil off-topic but ps3 controller>>>>>>>>>>>>360 controller.

that was actually my deciding factor on whether to get a 360 or a ps3...that's sony controller is just so perfect.

Last edited by 8th Wonder; 02-11-2008 at 09:29 PM..
 02-11-2008, 09:33 PM         #199
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8th Wonder said:
i'll wait for the haters...i have san andreas for ps2 and xbox...upgraded to ps3 and i ask this one question...did u find it easy to perform a drive-by in xbox version vs. ps2 version? to be honest i think real GTA heads will atest to this but the xbox controller really hurts gameplay when it came to GTA.

lil off-topic but ps3 controller>>>>>>>>>>>>360 controller.

that was actually my deciding factor on whether to get a 360 or a ps3...that's sony controller is just so perfect.
I giggled. GTA IV plays AMAZINGLY well on the 360 controller. Thats a sad point to bring up because

A. The 360 controller is leagues better then the original Xbox 1 controller

&

B. PS3 Controller better then the 360 pad? I would only choose the ps3 controller over a 360 controller if I was playing a f!ghting game. Otherwise the 360 controller is probably the greatest controller ever made and Ive heard developers and people attest to this.

Try Harder.
 10 years ago '05        #200
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
nobody cares..just wait for the game to come out you punks
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago