I swear birdman is the worst rapper alive right now...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Say what ya want, But Birdman is pimpin the rap game. Think about it, he has to know that he can't rap, but he's ceo of his own label, can make an album anytime, say anything, throw Weezy on the hook and make money. From the penitentiary to the penthouse.
 02-07-2008, 06:49 PM         #42
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
not to be rude or anything but NONE OF YOU n*ggaS WILL EVER UNDERSTAND BIRDMAN IF YOU AINT FROM NEW ORLEANS, thats how we live homie grind, hustle and grind somemore, and he aint the only rapper to say the same sh*t, I remember i used to hate Pimp C cause he always keepin a liter in his cup, or some woodgrain sh*t or even take it off chick bend over lemme see it, heard that sh*t in like 6 different songs....lol, dude aint no rapper or nothing he just spit the facts of a REAL hood n*gga just doing his thing........if you cant respect that, Ledger urselves.........
ohhhh SHUT THE fu*k UP WIT THAT sh*t--that n*gga is whack as fu*k, always will be

if he ever dropped a single WITHOUT Wayne on it, he knows that sh*t would FLOP--when I'm at the club and "Pop Bottles" comes on, n*ggas say Wayne's verse and then the DJ changes the sh*t. Birdman is lyrical diahrrea.

as for the Pimp C comment,

the only difference is Pimp C is half of a LEGENDARY group that has had waaaaay more commercial success AND better albums than any of Birdman's solo sh*t and collab albums wit Mannie Fresh or Weezy

Pimp C actually has some GOOD verses from time-to-time too, on the other hand--there aint no fu*kin memorable Birdman verses in the world
 10 years ago '06        #43
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
 REAL_NESS said:
with the help of afion crockett

yea buck got it.
 10 years ago '06        #44
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
Birdman is garbage period fu*k what anyone says. Wayne during the Carter I year>>>>>>>>>anyone in the game except for Jay and Nas but now he's hot garbage.
 02-07-2008, 07:30 PM         #45
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

lmfao i guess bucks not the best freestyle cuz he got his sh*t served to him...both nick cannon and the other dude were rippin on him
 10 years ago '04        #46
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
I been puttin it down n*gga
and holdin my grounds n*gga
from off the mound n*gga
we duckin them clowns n*gga
takin they crown n*gga
and shovin the town n*gga
rocks off the ground got the kush by the pounds n*gga
ankle blingin baby wrist on freeze
got the pinky on the ice love a bi*ch wit gold teeths...n*gga
 02-07-2008, 07:41 PM         #47
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He aight...he ain't the worst rapper but he ain't really that good
 10 years ago '05        #48
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
Its Plies Baby!! This For All My Bust It Babies
 10 years ago '05        #49
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 REAL_NESS said:

yo nick bodied him lmao
 10 years ago '07        #50
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 REAL_NESS said:

dat wasn't sh*t 4 real!

but it was funny though! lol!
 10 years ago '07        #51
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 119 119
 Maaly6 said:
ohhhh SHUT THE fu*k UP WIT THAT sh*t--that n*gga is whack as fu*k, always will be

if he ever dropped a single WITHOUT Wayne on it, he knows that sh*t would FLOP--when I'm at the club and "Pop Bottles" comes on, n*ggas say Wayne's verse and then the DJ changes the sh*t. Birdman is lyrical diahrrea.

as for the Pimp C comment,

the only difference is Pimp C is half of a LEGENDARY group that has had waaaaay more commercial success AND better albums than any of Birdman's solo sh*t and collab albums wit Mannie Fresh or Weezy

Pimp C actually has some GOOD verses from time-to-time too, on the other hand--there aint no fu*kin memorable Birdman verses in the world
uuuhhh What Happened to Dat Boy, remember that? a single w/o Wayne, and more commercial success??.........1 song, Big Pimpin and that was a Jay song, C'mon dog wit all that dumb a.ss hatin, get ya facts right homie, yea yea yea Pimp was part of a legendary group, but IMO at the Big Tymers were just as big, if you go way back to How You Luv That Vol. 1, he says "I'm not a rapper I'm a Game Spitter", go back and check ya stats playboy

P.S. and as matter of fact Birdman was a fu*kin trendsetter nobody was rocking heavy jewelry until Cash Money started rocking that sh*t, what has Pimp started as a trend???holding a Motorola Razr in all ya vids?, ya'll n*ggas dissin a n*gga who shouldnt even be discussed about lyrics, if n*ggas like DJ UNK, Franchise Boyz, D4L, Soulja Boy, dem chicken noodle soup muthafu*kas, Crime Mob,Nelly, Diddy,E-40, Keak Da Sneak and so on and so on can make a album, why can't Baby

Last edited by adotboogie; 02-07-2008 at 10:04 PM..
 02-08-2008, 09:40 AM         #52
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u forgetting--all them n*ggas u mentioned SOLD MORE ALBUMS than any of Baby's solos

has he ever even gone gold without a Big Tymers/Lil Wayne-collab album?

hahaha

P.S. "Walk It Out" remix wit Dre 3000 & Big Boi>>>>>>>any of Baby's singles
 02-08-2008, 03:38 PM         #53
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
uuuhhh What Happened to Dat Boy, remember that? a single w/o Wayne, and more commercial success??.........1 song, Big Pimpin and that was a Jay song, C'mon dog wit all that dumb a.ss hatin, get ya facts right homie, yea yea yea Pimp was part of a legendary group, but IMO at the Big Tymers were just as big, if you go way back to How You Luv That Vol. 1, he says "I'm not a rapper I'm a Game Spitter", go back and check ya stats playboy

P.S. and as matter of fact Birdman was a fu*kin trendsetter nobody was rocking heavy jewelry until Cash Money started rocking that sh*t, what has Pimp started as a trend???holding a Motorola Razr in all ya vids?, ya'll n*ggas dissin a n*gga who shouldnt even be discussed about lyrics, if n*ggas like DJ UNK, Franchise Boyz, D4L, Soulja Boy, dem chicken noodle soup muthafu*kas, Crime Mob,Nelly, Diddy,E-40, Keak Da Sneak and so on and so on can make a album, why can't Baby
becuz aside from "dem chicken noddle soup muthafu*kas" and keak da sneak, those other artists you named are entertaining and atleast make entertaining music...not only is he a bad lyricist but Birdman is boring...i like Pop Bottles but thats only becuz of Lil Waynes verse...when Birdmans verse comes on its monotone and boring :banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #54
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Young Candino said:
I swear birdman is the worst rapper alive right now... i dont kno wats more annoying the fact he rubs his hands like hes fkin fiendin for a hit in alaska, or that he cant make a song with out sayin the followin words:

Caddy
Daddy
Lavish
Cash
Money
Grain
Bird
Man
Mayn
Birdman
Weezy

Someone tell this man to stop rapping please...

lmao, where is "n*gga", he says it after every line
 10 years ago '04        #55
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
birdman needs to sign some real artist to cash money and stop puttin out those frisbees/coasters. i don't know anybody who actually owns a birdman cd.
 02-08-2008, 04:12 PM         #56
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
I swear birdman is the worst rapper alive right now... i dont kno wats more annoying the fact he rubs his hands like hes fkin fiendin for a hit in alaska, or that he cant make a song with out sayin the followin words:

Caddy
Daddy
Lavish
Cash
Money
Grain
Bird
Man
Mayn
Birdman
Weezy

edit:due to people pointing out a few more had to add 2 more to the list...

n*gga
nikkah

Someone tell this man to stop rapping please...
no freaky z is the worst hands down
 10 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
If He Actually Took Rappin Seriously He'd Be In The Running, But Naw He's Just Doing It To Be Doing It,so He Shouldn't Even Be A Topic To Nobody About Rappin.
 02-08-2008, 04:36 PM         #58
CoDesigns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Birdman is gay and so is lil wayne. They're trying to sneak gay rappers into the Hip Hop community and write gay messages in their lyrics so when people listen to their music their brain automatically decodes that gay message and turns them gay and they wonder "why am I a homos3xual" "why do I like a homos3xual rapper?" seriously. And the reason why birdman rubs his hands together is because he's washing his hands with soap because he just got done masturbating.
 10 years ago '05        #59
dmunson318 
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
Its Plies Baby!! This For All My Bust It Babies
MY bi*ch GOING TO THAT n*gga CONCERT TONIGHT! I WAS LIKE WHY? I STARTED TO TELL HER a.ss DON'T CALL ME NOMORE IM'A GIVE HER ONE MORE SHOT BUT IF SHE BEL LIKE IM GOING TO SEE BOOSIE IT'S OVER.
 10 years ago '05        #60
dmunson318 
space
space
 CoDesigns said:
Birdman is gay and so is lil wayne. They're trying to sneak gay rappers into the Hip Hop community and write gay messages in their lyrics so when people listen to their music their brain automatically decodes that gay message and turns them gay and they wonder "why am I a homos3xual" "why do I like a homos3xual rapper?" seriously. And the reason why birdman rubs his hands together is because he's washing his hands with soap because he just got done masturbating.

SHUT UP n*gga U GOT PHOTOSHOPPED BIRDMAN SCREENSAVERS OF HIM RUBBING HANDS. THATS YOUR MOTIVATIONAL POSTER FOR THE CORRECT WAY TO LATHER YOUR HANDS WITH LOTION FOR WACKING OFF.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy