Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
He needs to get healthy and if that means having surgery and not playing then so be it
 10 years ago '04        #122
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
fu*k that. Percy is about the rest RB in the country and the n*gga is a WR. If you can average over 9 yards a carry in the SEC you better damn fu*king well give that n*gga the ball out the backfield. The sh*t about it spreading up his leg to his knee is basically the result of him favoring the injury in the heel. It's best to get the sh*t out of the way now then wait until the Summer or Fall to where we wouldn't have him next year. No way you take him out of the running game though, he's way too fu*king good not to get carries. I know we got Moody now and Mon Williams should be a stud but I don't give a fu*k, neither of them can run like Percy can and he showed last year just how tough he was by running through the tackles. I agree we don't need to utilize him as much out of the backfield but it would be insanely retarded to completely stop using him as a RB. I also believe that Rainey will get a lot of burn this year, he's been tearing it up at practice but still, the little n*gga has to get stronger and learn to block.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 04-02-2008 at 11:19 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #123
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
DAY 9: Defense in-depth report

The defense is making a statement this spring. The group you saw last fall is gone, and the new defense is making its presence felt this spring.
Defensive Line-

SDE- Justin Trattou, Carlos Dunlap
DT- Terron Sanders, Lawrence Marsh, Torrey Davis
DT- Troy Epps, John Brown
WDE- Jermaine Cunningham, Duke Lemmens, Matt Patchan

What I liked: Terron Sanders was with the first team for the second day in a row and for good reason. On plays he doesn’t get into the backfield, he’s taking up a few offensive linemen and eating up space. Carlos Dunlap is the definition of a playmaker on the defensive line. In Wednesday’s scrimmage, he jumped up to tip a pass from Tebow, and ended up scooping it off the ground for an interception. He shows great discipline when the quarterbacks run the option at him. The defensive line did a good job of stuffing the run inside, but gave up a couple long gains on runs that went outside. Lawrence Marsh had his best day that I’ve seen this spring. He stayed disciplined on the line and didn’t jump offside at all, which he had done multiple times earlier in the spring.

What I didn’t like: Torrey Davis got kicked out of practice today. Coach Meyer mentioned after practice that he didn’t live up to expectations they have for him during practice, but multiple people saw him getting into a f!ght at practice. He spent at least 30 minutes talking to Terry Jackson before leaving the practice field. On the field, the defensive line had a very impressive day. They didn’t give much of anything up during the running drills and controlled the line of scrimmage during today’s practice.
Linebackers-

OLB- Dustin Doe, Jerimy Finch
MLB- Brandon Spikes, Lorenzo Edwards, Brendan Beal
OLB- Brandon Hicks, John Jones

What I liked: AJ Jones participated in half of practice without the yellow jersey, which indicates an injury. His right hand is still wrapped heavily however. The thing that has impressed me the most about the linebackers this spring is their athletic ability contributing to excellent pass coverage. Guys like Hicks and Finch have the bodies and athleticism to potentially play safety and it shows when you see them defend the pass. That’s why I think the quarterbacks haven’t looked excellent this spring. They simply aren’t used to seeing linebackers who can make plays like this group. Every day I see Lorenzo Edwards it becomes more certain I my mind that this guy has to see the field during meaningful snaps this fall. I have talked to many people who think he is the second best linebacker in this group behind Brandon Spikes. What I love about Spikes is the intensity he brings to practice every day. As much as coaches are yelling and screaming during practice, Spikes may talk even more than all of them. You’d be hard pressed to find a play he isn’t running his mouth at the offense, and I’ve seen how his swagger on the field is becoming contagious with not only the linebackers, but the defense as a whole. Hicks also looks improved. I mentioned Monday how he is always getting yelled at by coaches, but the screams on Wednesday were for all the positive plays he was making. Finch also looked good in one-on-one tackling drills. He went up against Rainey a few times and never fell for all of Rainey’s head and body fakes. Finch was the only one who was able to get a solid hit on Rainey in the one-on-ones.

What I didn’t like: Dustin Doe didn’t have an impressive day. He went at least 0-5 during the one-on-one tackling drills, including being juked by Kestahn Moore who isn’t exactly Percy Harvin when it comes to juke moves. Then Moore decided to run him over on the last play for good measure. Doe does a lot of good things on the field, but he might be f!ghting for his job once fall practices roll around. Also, AJ Jones and Ryan Stamper need to get healthy before they get passed up by younger players.
Secondary:

CB- Wondy Pierre-Louis, Moses Jenkins, Janoris Jenkins
CB- Jacques Rickerson, Markihe Anderson, Jeremy Brown
S- Major Wright, John Curtis, Ahmad Black
S- Dorian Munroe, Jamar Hornsby, Bryan Thomas

What I liked: The cornerbacks were lined up at the line of scrimmage in the face of receivers for most of the practice. Pierre-Louis started a play with a few inches between him and Louis Murphy, and Murphy struggled to get off the line of scrimmage. Major Wright is a guy that hasn’t gotten much publicity this spring, and it’s because the solid play he’s showing is expected from him now. He locked up a receiver running a post in the middle of the field and batted down a forced pass. In the middle of the field, he’s making an effort to make solid tackles instead of always going for the big hit. His safety counterpart, Dorian Munroe, also looks good. Watching Munroe and Wright walk out of practice field today made a few of us laugh because they look like physical twins. They look almost identical in size and even similar in the face. John Curtis is showing himself as a viable backup. He cut off a lob to Cooper for an interception today, and also blew up a wide receiver screen to Carl Moore.

What I didn’t like: The cornerbacks were in good position today, and should have intercepted a few balls. The coverage this spring hasn’t been an issue, but the next step for these cornerbacks is to start making interceptions. Coach Bedford has taken some of the same drills the team used last year and added throwing footballs to the corners to improve their hands. After the way the secondary looked at the end of last season, it’s a small area for me to pick on, but that just shows how good this group has been so far.
Player of the day:

Carlos Dunlap. He’s evolving into the playmaker this group needs. The penetration he’s gotten off the edge this spring has shown he’s here to stay.
 10 years ago '04        #124
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
DAY 9: Offense in-depth report

The highlight of Florida’s ninth practice of the spring was great battles all over the field. Effort certainly wasn’t lacking. Grading the offense was a mixed bag on Wednesday, but one highlight is the low number of turnovers. All in all it was a productive day on both sides of the ball, but here is a look at some of the plays of the day and what the offense did in general.

The team had a short mini-segment of practice where they squared off 11-on-11. I missed a lot of this, but the highlight was an interception by defensive end Carlos Dunlap, who tipped a Tim Tebow pass to himself.

The teams then entered the pure passing portion of the practice and the skill guys squared off.
7-on-7 PLAY BY PLAY:

Tebow scrambled after his receivers were covered ... Tebow slightly overthrew WR David Nelson in the back of the end zone ...WR Deonte Thompson makes a great catch of a Tebow pass right at the back line of the end zone for a touchdown ... Delay route on the far side complete to RB Chris Rainey from QB Cam Newton ... Newton threw into double coverage with CB Janoris Jenkins in man coverage and S John Curtis coming over the top at the front of the end zone to intercept the pass ... Newton hits RB Brandon James for a quick 12 yard slant ... QB John Brantley hits WR Louis Murphy on a deep Go route on the far left sideline … TE Cornelius Ingram drops the ball thrown over the middle as he was about to get pounded by LB Dustin Doe ... Murphy on the receiving end of a 12 yard slant from the right slot position from Brantley ... Brantley then hits Thompson on a slant from the outside right wide receiver position ... Tebow hits another slant to Ingram ... Brandon James backpedals and catches the ball with CB Markihe Anderson in good position. James still makes the catch for a touchdown ... Murphy drops a wide open pass, but Newton kind of fired it in there too hard for a short pass ... Murphy used his body to shield safety Ahmad Black as he catches a pass right inside the end zone ... CB Wondy Pierre-Louis is all over Murphy who somehow catches the ball on the opposite side from where he started on a deep corner pass on the far sideline ... Brandon James catches a corner pass in the back of the right corner of the end zone, with CB Jeremy Brown and John Curtis in a Cover 2 over there ... Brantley waits a bit then catches WR Carl Moore on a mid-range crossing pattern, not sure he would have that long to throw ... Tebow has a short pass to Ingram broken up in the middle of the field as the ball is now being spotted at the five yard line ...S Major Wright breaks up a slant pass to WR David Nelson in the back of the end zone
TEAM (25 yard line- Red Zone):

First Series: Three runs did not merit a first down from the 25 yard line, but RB Kestahn Moore busted several tackles to get five yards on fourth and one ... TE Aaron Hernandez takes a little dump pass for seven yards and Murphy and Janoris Jenkins get into it a little bit ... Newton takes off outside and LB Brandon Spikes is there to stop the run for only a half yard ... Triple I formation and Newton hands to Brandon James who had Kestahn Moore and FB Steve Wilks in front of him blocking. James takes the ball wide right and dives for the corner of the end zone and a touchdown ... Brantley tucks the ball and runs for nine yards and Tebow comes running after him yelling “I see you Johnny, I see you Johnny, I see you Johnny!!!” The crowd loved it ... The next play Brantley tucks and runs wide left and one of the defensive players yells out “Dual Threat!!”… RB Emmanuel Moody runs hard for two yards when there was absolutely nothing ... Rainey takes a couple of inside runs to break into the end zone. It was good to see him running up the middle ... From the 11 yard line on first down, Tebow rolls to his left and dumps to Hernandez who gets seven yards to the five ... Rainey again up the middle for two yards ... Tebow under center hands off to Rainey who gets a touchdown from two yards out ... Next series and RB Mon Williams spins behind the line and gets a half yard ... Carl Moore ran to the opposite sideline and the back of the end zone, he turned at the very last moment to see the ball on him already from Newton, and just missed catching it ... penalty offense, five yards ... David Nelson gets about four yards on a short pass, so it is fourth and 11 ... FG try and Chris Rainey blocks a Caleb Sturgis try.
FROM THE 25-YARD LINE:

Tebow to Kestahn Moore who breaks one tackle and rumbles for 17 yards and a first down ... Murphy catches a quick out pass for eight yards, making it second and two ... DE Jermaine Cunningham nails Tebow for a sack when he was just about to take off scrambling ... Wondy breaks up a third down out pass from Tebow to Murphy ... Tebow goes deep to Murphy, but Wondy is right there to break up the pass.

Next series: S Jamar Hornsby runs to the far sideline from the middle of the field and almost intercepts a deep pass to Carl Moore from Cam Newton ... Newton sacked on second down for a loss of three yards ... Newton was hit in the backfield on third down as he was throwing, the ball falls incomplete ... On fourth and 13, Newton scrambles and Deonte Thompson moves into a hole in the defense where he gets the 13 yards and the first down … (missed first down) ... second and 12, Newton throws the ball over the head of Thompson on a deep pass on the far left sideline ... Newton is sacked on third and long.

Next Series: Tebow scrambles for 12 yards on first down ... Tebow on a keeper for eight yards to the 43 yard line ... short out pass to WR Riley Cooper for 12 yards, the ball crosses midfield to the 45 ... Hernandez made the catch of the day with a one-handed stab out of the air of a Tebow ball, then he makes contact with a linebacker and rumbles another 12 yards or so down the middle of the field ... from the 22, Moody ran for 7 yards off the left guard ... Drive stalls and PK Jonathan Phillips kicks the field goal.
 10 years ago '04        #125
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
cont...

QUARTERBACKS:

Tim Tebow, Cam Newton John Brantley

What I Liked: Tebow showing love for Brantley on the Tebow style run was great to see ... For the most part Tebow has looked really sharp the last couple of days ... Brantley made some great throws today. He loves the corner route about 25-26 yards when teams are playing cover-2 ... Newton has really impressed me with his knowing when to tuck the ball and run it on option runs ... I think only two interceptions today, and one was a tipped ball at the line of scrimmage.

What I Didn’t Like: The passing game looked good at the 25 and I believe the offense scored every opportunity from that distance, but given the chance to run the length of the field, the offense never scored. They need to really work on the continuity and that all starts at quarterback.
RUNNING BACKS:

Kestahn Moore, Chris Rainey, Brandon James, Mon Williams, Emmanuel Moody

What I Liked: I liked that Rainey was able to run the ball up the middle and still come away in one piece. He has actually done that quite a bit this spring, and it looks like they are testing his endurance in taking the hits. He, keeps on plugging ... Emmanuel Moody had a couple of moves today that really make me wonder why he is getting so few carries this spring ... Kestahn Moore had one exceptional seven yard run on short yardage where he plowed two different linebackers, he was bruising ... Brandon Jjames was an excellent weapon as a receiver today.

What I Didn’t Like: No breakaway runs today, nothing else really stood out negatively.
WIDE RECEIVER/TIGHT END:

Louis Murphy, Deonte Thompson, Cornelius Ingram, Riley Cooper
Carl Moore, Aaron Hernandez, Justin Williams, David Nelson, Tate Casey

What I Liked: They are mixing and matching guys into the first unit now and so really the depth chart doesn’t matter for anything at the moment ... Hernandez continues to make astounding plays on the field, he is such a hoss and a talented hoss at that ... Murphy is definitely the go to guy with Percy Harvin out ... I thought Riley Cooper and Deonte Thompson had one of their better days, but neither did anything that was great, just very consistent ... Carl Moore again made another great catch, he has done that at every practice.

What I Didn’t Like: We are seeing speed out of these guys, but there isn’t a whole lot of shake and bake in this unit. Without Percy Harvin, the Gators have to rely on running backs James and Rainey for the shake and bake. I think Justin Williams and Deonte are capable, but Williams was very silent today if he was there at all.
OFFENSIVE LINE:

LT Jason Watkins, LG Carl Johnson, C Maurkice Pouncey, RG Mike Pouncey, RT Marcus Gilbert

LT Kyle Newell, LG Jim Barrie, C Corey Hobbs, RG James Wilson

What I Liked: The first line held their own for the most and didn’t allow much penetration on pass plays and blocked decent on runs. It is good to see the flexibility of Watkins playing each tackle position and Johnson playing guard today. I asked James Wilson after practice today if the rumors of him staying were true and he said, “yes, indeed”… Jason Watkins a.sserted himself to help the second team offensive line when they weren’t doing well, getting in their face and trying to pump them up.

What I Didn’t like: LG Jim Tartt and LT Phil Trautwein out today. James Wilson still not 100% ... The injuries are starting to take it’s toll on the offensive line and the consistency of beating the defensive line has gone down hill a bit. That is especially apparent along the second unit where the running game was not nearly as successful and the pass protection was not good at all today. There is something to be said for continuity and they have had none of that in the last couple of practices.
ODDS AND ENDS:

Prospect Watch: Sanford Seminole stars Andre DeBose, Ray Ray Armstrong, and DyRon Dye were all in attendance Wednesday. So were Greensboro (FL) East Gadsden athlete Lance Ray and Largo HS linebacker Mike Marry.

Quotable: “I can’t believe you are walking with the enemy” --- Offensive lineman Jason Watkins to offensive line coach Steve Addazio, who was walking back to his office with defensive line coach Dan McCarney…
MEYER TALK:

Coach Urban Meyer addressed the media briefly after practice and wanted to talk about new staff member Terry Jackson. We will have more on that tomorrow.

Meyer said that Torrey Davis was kicked out of practice for bad conduct and “not living up to expectations of the program” (f!ghting).

Meyer said tomorrow they will meet to make a final decision on whether Percy Harvin will have surgery next week. He said “it is probable right now”.

Jim Tartt has shoulder issues. Meyer said, “We are just being very cautious (with the same shoulder)”.

Player of the Day: Louis Murphy. He has definitely become the go to guy with Harvin out and usually wins his battles.
 10 years ago '06        #126
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 1000bluntz said:
fu*k that. Percy is about the rest RB in the country and the n*gga is a WR. If you can average over 9 yards a carry in the SEC you better damn fu*king well give that n*gga the ball out the backfield. The sh*t about it spreading up his leg to his knee is basically the result of him favoring the injury in the heel. It's best to get the sh*t out of the way now then wait until the Summer or Fall to where we wouldn't have him next year. No way you take him out of the running game though, he's way too fu*king good not to get carries. I know we got Moody now and Mon Williams should be a stud but I don't give a fu*k, neither of them can run like Percy can and he showed last year just how tough he was by running through the tackles. I agree we don't need to utilize him as much out of the backfield but it would be insanely retarded to completely stop using him as a RB. I also believe that Rainey will get a lot of burn this year, he's been tearing it up at practice but still, the little n*gga has to get stronger and learn to block.
I don't want him taken out of the Running game completly, I just think 10-15 carries between the tackles is ridiculous. Outside runs are good, maybe a few up the middle, but we NEED him to last the whole year. And don't forget he's a fu*kin great WR, which is where I'd like to see him more, for health reasons. We figure to have 3 capable RB's, Percy doesn't need 15 carries.
 10 years ago '04        #127
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 Bedlam said:
I don't want him taken out of the Running game completly, I just think 10-15 carries between the tackles is ridiculous. Outside runs are good, maybe a few up the middle, but we NEED him to last the whole year. And don't forget he's a fu*kin great WR, which is where I'd like to see him more, for health reasons. We figure to have 3 capable RB's, Percy doesn't need 15 carries.
Yeah he doesn't need the amount of carries he had last year that's for sure because we have capable guys now but don't kid yourself, the kid is tough as hell and he's already pushing over 200 now and still just as fast and he's going to be hell to bring down this season even moreso than he already was. Fact still is is that even with all the talent we have at RB now Percy is still better at the position then all of them, no joke. I definitely do want to see his receiving skills more utilized and no doubt they will be this season. Some of those deep catches he had from Tebow last year were amazing. I think I saw him drop maybe 2 balls all last season also so his hands are sure.
 10 years ago '05        #128
randumb0 
space
space
Give him a couple carries at RB but there's enough talent there. He's needed more at WR
 10 years ago '04        #129
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 randumb0 said:
Give him a couple carries at RB but there's enough talent there. He's needed more at WR
Exactly. There should never be a game where he doesn't get at least a few carries though. But he is expected to be the our top target at WR this year but thankfully we still have Murphy and CI came back. I hear Carl Moore is like Mike Williams when he was at USC. Him, CI and Hernandez are going to be great fu*king red zone targets.
 10 years ago '04        #130
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Demps at Florida Relays

Jeffrey Demps just ran the third fastest time in the world this year with a 10.17 100M.

:wow: Goddamn our team is so fast man, can't wait for him to get to campus.
 10 years ago '04        #131
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Harvin to have heel surgery Monday

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Florida receiver Percy Harvin will have heel surgery next week, but coach Urban Meyer expects the speedy playmaker to be fine for fall practice.

"It's not a career-threatening injury," Meyer said Friday. "It's a very minor surgery, probably an eight-week recovery and then he'll be full speed for offseason. They're saying in June we should be able to get him cranked up, for sure July."

Meyer said the surgery will be performed Monday in North Carolina by team physician Dr. Pete Indelicato, with consultation from renowned foot specialist Dr. Robert Anderson.

The Gators hope the surgery will relieve years of pain in Harvin's right heel, which has bothered him off and on since high school.

It was initially treated as tendinitis at Florida, but the pain persisted and eventually caused soreness in his knee and hip.

Despite the nagging injury, Harvin ran for 764 yards and six touchdowns last season and caught 59 passes for 858 yards and four scores.
 10 years ago '04        #132
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
I know UGA gettin all the hype but I see AU vs UF in the SECCG

UGA gon be raw but yall seen that schedule?
 10 years ago '04        #133
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
DAY 10: Defense in-depth report

There was some moving and some shaking along the defensive line for Friday's practice. It appears that the Florida football staff is ready to move some players around along the line to get some production. Here is a report on the defense at Florida’s tenth practice of the spring.

10 yard tackle drill...They have been starting from 15 yards, but today they lined up a ball carrier 10 yards from the defender and the ball had to get by the defender and in bounds for ten yards. Here is what happened.

WR Carl Moore with a great move on Saf Major Wright, scores...LB Dustin Doe gets RB Kestahn Moore down...LB Lorenzo Edwards gets RB Mon Williams...Major Wright gets WR Deonte Thompson...RB Emmanuel Moody gets by LB John Jones...Carl Moore gets by CB Janoris Jenkins...John Jones gets RB Chris Rainey out of bounds...Doe takes RB Brandon James out of bounds...Kestahn Moore sneaks by LB Brandon Spikes...LB Brandon Hicks takes it out on Mon Williams...LB Lorenzo Edwards handles Moody right at the take off point...Rainey dances and gets by John Jones...James gets by Brandon Spikes...Doe takes down Kestahn...Saf John Curtis gets Deonte...Lorenzo Edwards really takes down Moody...Rainey makes a sweet move on John Jones...Kestahn Moore gets a big hit from Spikes, but stays on his feet and finishes...Moody lowers his shoulder and knocks down Hicks, but Hicks was able to corral him...Mon Williams overpowers John Jones...LB Jerimy Finch takes down Rainey...Spikes breaks down Moody...Mon Williams escapes from John Jones...Hicks takes down Moody to end it.

Lorenzo Edwards was the star of this particular drill. He had his best day in the drill by far and took down every ball carrier he faced. Oddly enough, it was Spikes worst attempt at the drill.

9 on 7 was on tap next and the Gator running game squared off against the run defense. Here is the lowdown…

Kestahn Moore starts off with a nice middle run...Matt Patchan slips a block and gets to Cam Newton behind the line of scrimmage, then the whistle never blows, so Patchan body slams Newton (this should be on video)...Patchan in the backfield again to get Mon Williams (Mon is a little ticked off)...Rainey scoots around the left end with ease...Rainey fumbles in the middle of the pack, Offensive Line Coach Steve Addazio was all over him yelling “you just cost us the football game, you just cost us the football game Rainey!!”...Moody makes a nice run up the middle...Newton keeps for a nice gain up the middle...Rainey escapes from a run left that that side caves in, then cuts back into the middle for a big gainer.

The offense won a spirited drill here. It was close however and the defense made the running backs improvise probably far more than the staff would have liked them to have to.

7 on 7 was the next big practice session and pitted the passing part of the offense against the back seven of the defense. Here are some highlights…

Blitz by CB Jacques Rickerson and he breaks up a QB Tim Tebow pass...Major Wright breaks up a long corner pass from Tebow to James about 20 yards down field...CB Moses Jenkins just misses seven yard out pass to WR Justin Williams along the right sideline...CB Janoris Jenkins breaks up a pass to Justin Williams...QB John Brantley rolls out and throws a deep crossing pattern to Brandon James and his half brother Jacques Rickerson is there to break it up...Brantley tries a corner pass to James this time, but Rickerson is there yet again to break it up...16 yard Dig route and Carl Moore grabs it up in traffic...Moore runs a deep post or slant and Tebow hits him just as he cuts for a long pass in traffic, Heater is all over Janoris Jenkins for not making a better play...Finch is right there on a sideline pass to Hernandez, but Hernandez is too tough and stabs the ball out of the air and heads up field after contact...WR Louis Murphy beats CB Wondy Pierre-Louis off the ball and Tebow launches a bomb, Murphy has three steps on Wondy but is overthrown...Newton throws a bullet on a post pattern to TE Cornelius Ingram, Dustin Doe gets a finger on it as the ball goes through both hands, but it was enough to deflect away from Ingram...Murphy again gets a step on Wondy, but Tebow overthrows him just a little bit...CB Joe Haden is deep and breaks up a bomb from Newton to Deonte Thompson, the ball traveled at least 45 yards in the air and Haden was there to knock it away...Carl Moore makes a nice grab in traffic on a throw from Brantley...Joe Haden breaks up another deep ball to Murphy on the right hand side

Blitz protection drill was next on the agenda and through the first three weeks the offensive line was protecting well in the drill. The defensive line change up quite a bit today and things got a little interesting. Here is what I saw…

Matt Patchan was making life very difficult with his big body, explosiveness, and tenacity he made a few plays in there. In the passing down set (3rd and long type situations), the first team line was Cunningham and Dunlap at defensive end, and Trattou and Patchan at defensive tackle...On one play, Strong was all over Lorenzo Edwards to make a play...Patchan received more praise before the end of the drill…

They set up for kick returners next and the 1st set of returners were Kestahn Moore and Brandon James, the second set consisted of Chris Rainey and Deonte Thompson.

3rd and Long situations (11 on 11), Here is what I saw…

Patchan and Carlos Dunlap at defensive tackle, Justin Trattou and Jermaine Cunningham at defensive end...Tebow overthrows Murphy deep on the first play… Tebow then hits Brandon James on a corner pattern for about 22 yards...Patchan gets a coverage sack of Tebow...Doe and Ingram tangle on a long corner pattern and Tebow overthrows Ingram on the play...Tebow rolls out and has decent protection, but Dunlap gets to him after a bit of a delay and Tebow forces an errant throw to Ingram that is almost picked by Wondy...2nd defensive line is Terron Sanders, Troy Epps, Earl Okine, and Duke Lemmens...Finch had an interception go right through his mitts, it was a 15 yard laser from Cam Newton...second linebackers are Finch and Lorenzo Edwards in the passing situations...Jeremy Brown had excellent coverage on Justin Williams, but Williams made an excellent grab of a mid range sideline pass...Ahmad Black was all over Aaron Hernandez, but Hernandez was too strong for him. Heater was all over Black about making the play anyway...Newton overthrows Rowley and Black intercepts a bullet about 25 yards deep...Rickerson breaks up a corner pass from Tebow to Ingram...Carl Moore with another tough catch and Janoris Jenkins all over him...Jeremy Brown with another pass break up on Justin Williams…

Two Minute Drill...Two total series, Tebow gets the first, Newton and Brantley split the second.

Three man rush, Dunlap and Cunningham at end and Trattou at tackle...Tebow connects on a slant pass in front of Jacques Rickerson...Ingram 23 yard bullet from Tebow on a corner route over Jacques Rickerson...short pass to Hernandez nets six yards, Doe on the stop...Ingram takes an eight yard crosser for about 16 yards total before being touched down...Tebow downs the ball on first down to stop the clock...Major Wright gets Deonte Thompson behind the line of scrimmage on a screen, Wright yells out, “I’m not going to k!ll him, not yet!!”...Major Wright and Hernandez tangle up at the goal line and a pass sails over their heads...Tebow hits Hernandez at the front of the end zone for a touchdown, Hernandez pushed off on Wright, but no-call.

Next series...Newton runs for first down...Carl Moore takes a mid range out rout from newton and turns it up field without being touched for about 30 plus yards, the ball is spotted at the 33 yard line going in...Edwards breaks up a bullet pass to Tate Casey on first down...Earl Okine bats down a ball at the line of scrimmage...Brantley comes in to finish...Jeremy brown breaks up a pass from Brantley to Butch Rowley on the far side, Brown starts strutting a little bit after the play...Brantley hits a slant pattern inside for about ten yards...that was it.
 10 years ago '04        #134
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
cont...

Defensive Line

1st team: DE Trattou, DT Dunlap, DT Marsh, DE Cunningham
2nd Team DE Earl Okine-Jaye Howard, DT Troy Epps-Terron Sanders, DT John Brown, DE Duke Lemmens

What I Liked: Silently I have been screaming for Trattou and Dunlap to be on the field at the same time. They have been two of the top three linemen all spring. Today they did it, but without really going full go, it was hard to tell the success...One guy that did look really good was Patchan, who has sneaky quickness, and big time tenacity on the football field. He was tough for the bigger and slower linemen to handle and until he faced Trautwein, really wasn’t stopped all that much. Okine also made a play or two today.

What I Didn’t Like: The tackles are starting to disappear. They haven’t stepped up this spring and it looks a little like they are being overtaken by some talented ends that need to get on the field.
Linebacker:

1st Team: Spikes, Doe, Hicks (AJ Jones injured)
2nd Team: Edwards, Finch, John Jones (Stamper and Beal injured)

What I Liked: Lorenzo Edwards was impressive in the tackling drill and made it look easy...Dustin Doe also had a very good practice, he was in on three pass break up s and had his best day in the tackling drill...It was good to see John Jones out there in some of the drills too...Jerimy Finch still stays active and seems to be the second most active linebacker out there behind Spikes at times…

What I Didn’t Like: Spikes had an off day, not bad, just off from his usual...I want to see more of Finch and Edwards on the field.\
Defensive Backs:

1st team: CB Haden, CB Pierre-Louis, Saf Wright, Saf Munroe
2nd Team: CB Markihe Anderson, CB Rickerson, Saf Black, Saf John Curtis
3rd Team CB Moses Jenkins, CB Janoris Jenkins, CB Jeremy Brown, Saf Jamar Hornsby, Saf Bryan Thomas

What I Liked: Rickerson broke up a ton of passes today. Most were of the deep ball variety, but it looked like they tried to pick on him a lot and he more times than not came through with flying colors...It was one of major Wright’s best days. He broke up several passes himself and was a vocal leader at times today...I though Jeremy brown had his best practice and also showed a little brashness when he strutted after his last pass break up. It was actually good to see that from the freshman after a solid day’s performance...Ahmad Black is still making plays at safety.

What I Didn’t Like: The group is coming on strong. I just wish we could see more of guys like Bryan Thomas and Janoris Jenkins to really get a judge on them.
Odds and Ends...
Players of the Day.

I have to go with two, Matt Patchan and Jacques Rickerson. Patchan was a real surprise out there today and caused some headaches for some of the offensive linemen he went against. He could actually make the defensive line rotation very interesting from here on out. Defensive Line Coach Dan McCarney had this to say after practice about Patchan.

“We are taking a look at him,” McCarney said after Patchan played with the first unit in some situations during the day. “He is real sudden, he is playing fast, he has good skills pass rushing. I am trying to find the four best guys to throw out there in base and nickel...He is a guy that plays with constant relentlessness and plays real fast. I am going to get him in there and take a look at him. Learning the game and he has the personality and temperament and toughness we are all looking for on the defensive line. He is going to have a real good career before it is all over at Florida.”

Rickerson broke up at least four long passes on the day and had he picked off one, he would have stolen the whole damn show. He has the quickest feet of the corners, but is also probably the smallest of the group. That didn’t matter today as he made play after play and was thrown on all day.

Runner Up: Lorenzo Edwards comes to play every day in practice. I like what he is doing out there on the football field.

High School Prospect Watch: There were a couple of big name prospects in attendance today in Naples offensive lineman Nick Alajajian and Memphis (TN) OL Austin Long. Another big offensive lineman that has been out there a lot this spring and again today is Gainesville HS prospect Kendall Kelly. The kid is massive and supposed to be pretty good.
 10 years ago '04        #135
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
DAY 10: Offense in-depth report

The offense continued to show consistent strides at Friday's practice. The group had been dominated by the defense's play in the earlier spring practices but showed the firepower this group can flaunt on any given day.

Quarterbacks- Tim Tebow, Cameron Newton, John Brantley

What I liked: Improvement. This group hasn’t had the best spring so far, but they’re getting better. By the time the season begins in the fall, the last group on the field we will be worried about will most likely be the quarterbacks, so it’s obviously nothing to be concerned about. John Brantley threw to receivers today more than any other day I remember. He had a nice connection with Deonte Thompson on the deep route. They connected twice for long receptions over 40 yards. Thompson didn’t have plenty of space, but Brantley showed the touch to fit the ball in perfectly. He also showed a decent knowledge of when to tuck the ball to run and did so a few times to pick up plenty of yards. Tebow was his biggest vocal supporter on these runs and ran over to hug him after the plays ended. This group learns from their mistakes well too. During the two minute drill, Tebow threw a fade to Aaron Hernandez in the back corner of the end zone and under-threw the ball badly. Two plays later on 4th down from the defense’s 30 yard line, Tebow threw a ball with great touch right into Hernandez’s arms.

What I didn’t like: Cameron Newton seemed to force the ball a lot today. He’s been solid knowing when there was nothing to throw to, but today he just tried to force throws instead of running. One of his throws should have been intercepted by Jerimy Finch, who had the ball hit him in the chest and hands, and another throw was overthrown terribly and intercepted by Ahmad Black.

Running backs- Kestahn Moore, Chris Rainey, Brandon James, Emmanuel Moody, Mon Williams

What I liked: Coach Meyer talked about the emergence of Emmanuel Moody, and I’m starting to see it as well. He still isn’t getting tons of touches, but the touches he gets are fun to watch. He had become easy for linebackers to tackle in the one-on-one tackling drills earlier in the week, so this week he reverted to just running people over. One of the times he took the ball, ran straight at John Jones, lowered his head and plowed his way to the end of the drill. He and Kestahn Moore are the most consistent blockers, and we all know that is a way to get on the field quickly. I also like how the running backs are becoming involved in the passing game. It’s been noted before, mostly with Chris Rainey, but Brandon James was the running back leading the way with receptions Friday. He ran a few 15 yard out routes today and has surprising ability to go up and get the football. Rainey had another good day. It’s funny to watch linebackers try to tackle him in the one-on-one drills. I can only remember seeing one fumble today, although it came by Rainey in the goal line situation.

What I didn’t like: We all root for Mon Williams, especially after his injury, but he’s getting a lot less snaps right now thanks to the emergence of Rainey and Moody beginning to come on. He’s got the ability and he sure looks the part physically, but I want to see him get consistent touches in practice. If we’re trying to find who can be the horse of this running back group, surely the coaches believe Williams has a chance. We won’t know how good he can be if he doesn’t get consistent touches in practices to try and develop.

Wide Receiver- Louis Murphy, Deonte Thompson, Carl Moore, Justin Williams
Tight End- Cornelius Ingram, Aaron Hernandez, Tate Casey

What I liked: First of all, Paul Wilson is off crutches and walking surprisingly well. The offense showed more of the two tight end set on Friday. Previously we saw it with Hernandez and Ingram both having their hand of the group, but Friday showed a five wide set with the two lined up in the slot position on different sides. Louis Murphy made a great catch during the two minute drill. He ran a slant and Tebow threw the ball a little ahead of him. Murphy dove and seemed to catch the ball when it was two feet behind him, bringing it into his body for the catch. Carl Moore showed some moves in the one-on-one tackling drills. He is strong enough to run right over most of the cornerbacks if he wanted to, but he decided to use some spin moves today to get past them. He’s an extremely versatile wide receiver that is going to be a great weapon in the fall. Moore is also ahead of the game as a blocker, which most of these receivers are right now. Cornelius Ingram isn’t getting a ton of publicity after deciding to come back to school, but he’s having a good spring. The only reason the publicity isn’t there is because he just goes about his business the right way and does his job very well. Hernandez really had a good day, and it’s maybe going a bit under the radar. He had a big catch on 4th down to give the offense a touchdown, and had a few other nice catches throughout the day. I’ve mentioned throughout the spring that he looks thinner and has the body now of a true playmaker. The two tight end set is going to be a fun one to watch SEC defensive coordinator try to defend in the fall. These guys on the same field are the definition of a matchup problem.

What I didn’t like: It’s kind of scary to think what this group of receivers would be like if Moore didn’t come in early. With Percy Harvin and Paul Wilson out, the depth really isn’t there. Of course, it also didn’t help that Riley Cooper was with the baseball team in Knoxville, Tenn.

Offensive line-
OT- Jason Watkins, Marcus Gilbert
OG-Mike Pouncey, James Wilson
C- Maurkice Pouncey, Corey Hobbs
OG- Carl Johnson, Jim Barrie
OT- Phil Trautwein, Carl Johnson

What I liked: The inside portion of the group was impressive today. Nothing against Carl Johnson, but when Jim Tartt gets back in there they will be even better. Johnson was good though. He’s making himself for versatile to get on the field more this year, and you’ve got to respect a guy for doing that. He’s a good size to switch inside or outside, and he will most likely be the first one off the bench at tackle, and not too far down the board at guard. You love having versatility on the offensive line, and Johnson should finally make his mark this season. Jim Barrie looked good again Friday. He went head-to-head with Matt Patchan and threw Patchan out of the way for the running back to get by. The inside of the offensive line, first and second team, dominated the line of scrimmage today and allowed the ball to be rushed by running backs and quarterbacks.

What I didn’t like: Phil Trautwein is one of the guys I’m least worried about when he’s healthy, but he didn’t have a great day in my eyes. Jermaine Cunningham made a few plays with his speed to get outside of him and eventually chase a quarterback outside of the pocket. James Wilson is still being held back a little bit, so he’s one to keep an eye on. He was in for a good portion of today’s practice, but it’s still something to keep an eye on.

Player of the Day

Aaron Hernandez. He changes the game with his athletic ability from the tight end position.
 10 years ago '04        #136
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Scrimmage stats from Saturday

PASSING: Tim Tebow 16-29-1, 222 yards (longest 50), 2 TDs; Cameron Newton 6-14-0, 48 yards (longest 17); John Brantley 6-12-0, 60 yards (longest 15), 1 TD; Total: 28-55-1, 330 yards, 3 TDs.

RUSHING: Mon Williams 16-83 (longest 11); Chris Rainey 11-60 (longest 23); Kestahn Moore 7-71 (longest 39); Emmanuel Moody 10-17 (longest 8); Brandon James 4-12 (longest 4); Cameron Newton 4-47 (longest 25), 1 TD; Tim Tebow 4-0 (longest 8); John Brantley 3-(-8) (longest 1); Total: 59-292, 1 TD.

RECEIVING: Deonte Thompson 4-122 (longest 50), 4 TDs; Carl Moore 6-68 (longest 17), 1 TD; Aaron Hernandez 5-46 (longest 25); Brandon James 4-40 (longest 22); Tate Casey 2-14 (longest 8); Chris Rainey 1-(-1); Cornelius Ingram 4-30 (longest 14); Emmanuel Moody 1-8; Justin Williams 1-3.

PUNTING: Chas Henry 3-137 (average 45.3); Bobby Kane 3-129 (average 43.3).

FIELD GOALS: Caleb Sturgis 0-2 (missed 37, 37); Jonathan Phillips 0-1 (missed 37).
 10 years ago '04        #137
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Time wasn't the only thing flying Friday

[pic - click to view]

“They say when you’re having fun, time flies,” says Jeffrey Demps, who had the crowd at the Percy Beard Track thinking that time isn’t the only thing that can fly Friday afternoon. Demps ran a 10.17 100 meters at the Florida Relays, one of the fastest times in the world this year and only .02 off the all-time high school record set by Henry Neal of Greenville, Texas back in 1990.

After that incredible sprint to win the high school division, Demps wandered next door where the Florida Gators were going through their tenth football practice of the spring. As happy as he was about the 10.17, he felt more in his element watching football practice.

“I’m a football guy that runs track, not the other way around,” said Demps, one of the prizes for Urban Meyer’s recruiting class of 2008. He has approximately six more weeks of school at South Lake in Clermont and then he’ll be on his way to Gainesville to begin summer school at the University of Florida.

At Florida, he will play wide receiver or tailback but Friday afternoon he was simply a focused runner whose extraordinary concentration allowed him to get out of the blocks fast. One hundred meters later, the crowd at the Florida Relays was wowed and he was satisfied at least for one day.

“10.17 is flying,” he said with a grin. “We worked in practice hard all week to run a 10.1 and I’m happy with that.”

Now that he’s gone 10.17, the next and obvious goal is 10-flat, which he says, “I think I could do it if I worked hard enough. I just get out there and work hard and run and have fun.”

The crowd watching the Gators practice got the news of Demps’ extraordinary sprint when the PA announcer at the track announced the 100-meter winner and the time. The fans weren’t the only ones that got the news though.

“The word trickled through our practice field and someone said that’s third in the world or something like that and I made a couple of comments to people that I know how to coach guys that run 10.17,” said Meyer after the Gators’ completed their practice. “If I don’t I’ll figure that out real fast. That’s awesome.”

Demps and Meyer have been talking regularly since national signing day back in February. The conversations are about everything from what’s going on in his life to schoolwork to his workouts but inevitably, the conversation winds up focused on speed.

“Every time I see or talk to Coach Meyer he says he can’t wait for me to get here,” said Demps. “Every time he tells me how much he loves speed and needs speed. I’m glad I can add that to the team.”

At South Lake, Demps used his speed to carry the ball 327 times for 3,162 yards in his junior and senior seasons, good for 37 touchdowns. Primarily a tailback at South Lake, at Florida Demps will likely be used the way Meyer uses Percy Harvin and the way Chris Rainey will be used in the fall --- a true wide receiver some of the time, a slotback that is part receiver/part tailback some of the time, and a true tailback some of the time. The way the Gators run the offense, it’s all about getting mismatches so Demps can figure he will line up wherever the defense has the most difficulty defending him.

He really doesn’t care where he lines up. He just wants the football in his hands and his philosophy is quite simple.

“I just see daylight and run to it,” he said. “I feel I can break it from anywhere if I can get a step.”

There is a misconception that he’s simply a speed guy who tries to outrun everybody. He’s got moves and he’s also not afraid of contact.

“People who’ve never seen me play think I’m just a track guy and all I can do is run fast,” said Demps. “I can plant and change directions and I can make people miss. Once I get past somebody, I think I’m able to get away faster than other guys. I always feel I just need one step.

“I’ve been playing football a long time. I was playing football before I started running track. I’m not just a fast track guy.”

Most sprinters shy from contact but Demps thinks nothing of lowering his shoulder and bowling an opponent over for that extra yard or two. He says that opponents are sometimes shocked at impact.

There was this one occasion this year when his reputation for speed got through but not his willingness to deliver a hit. He was trying to break loose when a tackler squared up to bring him down. Demps lowered the shoulder and sent the tackler sprawling.

“He told me after the play not just a fast guy and that I hit hard,” said Demps. “He said it was hat was one of the hardest hits he ever got and that made me happy.”

Maybe he isn’t the prototypical size for a tailback, but he’s still filling out an already muscular frame.

“I’m 5-9 and I weight 184,” he said. “I’m benching 300 right now and I’ll get stronger.”

His high school days will be over soon. In a few more weeks he will graduate and then his college career will begin. When he thinks about his high school years, he still wonders where the time went.

“It went by so fast,” he said. “They say that when you’re having fun, time flies.”

When Jeffrey Demps makes his debut in The Swamp in the fall, he’s hoping to show the 90,000 fans that time isn’t the only thing that flies.

“I just run fast and have fun,” he said.
 10 years ago '05        #138
randumb0 
space
space
It's really looking like Rainey has a good chance at being the starting rb. I think Tate Casey is done and I think they have a problem on offense, too many good WR's. I really like the way the defensive secondary is coming along as well.

Last edited by randumb0; 04-06-2008 at 02:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #139
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 randumb0 said:
It's really looking like Rainey has a good chance at being the starting rb
I'd love to see it but he still can't block. Though he will no doubt get some time, he has that ability like Percy to break one at any time.

Oh and here is and there's a little interview with him on there too. Xavier Carter gives the kid some props in his interview also.

I'll have the in-depth offensive and defense reports from yesterday after I get off work tonight.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 04-06-2008 at 02:27 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #140
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Day 11: Offense in-depth report

The Florida offense came out a bit sluggish on Saturday morning, but eventually turned it on near the end of a two-hour scrimmage. The defense took a commanding lead during the early portions but the offense continued to f!ght and lost the head-to-head match-up by a close margin.

QUARTERBACKS: Tim Tebow, Cameron Newton, John Brantley

What I liked: Tebow threw the deep ball very well today. Friday it was John Brantley who developed a connection with Deonte Thompson, but Saturday was the Tebow-Thompson show through the air. They connected for two touchdowns of over 40 yards, and it would have been three if Thompson had caught a ball that hit him in the hands. Brantley surprises me with how comfortable he is in the pocket. The defensive line made their presence felt at times today, specifically when Matt Patchan broke into the backfield and pushed Brantley down, but every time Brantley took a snap he stood in the pocket relaxed and made smart throws. I only remember one interception on the day, and that was on a tipped pass from Tebow that Wondy Pierre-Louis came down with.

What I didn’t like: The quarterbacks left their receivers hanging out to dry too much today. Cornelius Ingram got blown up twice when going for passes out of his reach. Tate Casey also got destroyed by Jamar Hornsby again and Aaron Hernandez got his helmet knocked off. All three instances came because the quarterbacks threw ugly footballs out of the reach of their receivers.

RUNNING BACKS: Kestahn Moore, Chris Rainey, Mon Williams, Emmanuel Moody, Brandon James.

What I liked: After Friday I posed the question as to why Mon Williams wasn’t getting multiple touches. Saturday the question was answered. Williams got plenty of snaps, mostly with the second team, but the running back depth chart is extremely fluid and the one I listed is my best guess based on what we saw Saturday. Williams does everything you want a running back to with the ball in his hands. He stays low and is strong enough to move the pile by himself. The offense started one drive from their one-yard line and was challenged to pick up a first down. Williams picked up the first down for the offense by himself, taking the ball three straight times and carrying as many defenders as necessary to get there. Brandon James keeps getting more use in the passing game and it’s working well. He can obviously catch the ball since he returns punts and kicks and he’s showing that he can catch passes just as well. Moody didn’t break any huge runs today, but he’s running tougher if nothing else. Chris Rainey impressed again. When he gets the ball on a sweep play to the outside, it’s almost a guaranteed ten yards if the blocking is there, because no one can get to him in time. He’s won’t be a short yardage back, but today on third and one he ran through a Dustin Doe tackle to pick up the first down, sending Tebow and the offense into a frenzy over their speed back playing big.

What I didn’t like: In the drills where the offense started from their one-yard line, Brandon James took a handoff and ran backwards before picking up a yard. He is lucky Joe Haden missed a tackle, or else he would have been tackled for a safety. He’s got to be smarter, although I doubt he would get a carry in that situation during the fall. Moody also dropped another option pitch although it was thrown to the wrong shoulder. I’ve seen him do that multiple times this spring, and it’s evident he’s never run in any offense similar to the one Florida runs.

WIDE RECEIVERS: Deonte Thompson, David Nelson, Carl Moore, Justin Williams, Butch Rowley

TIGHT ENDS: Cornelius Ingram, Aaron Hernandez, Tate Casey

What I liked: Deonte Thompson looked outstanding today, outside of his one drop in the end zone. After the drop, the coaches called the same play, a play action bomb to him on a fly pattern, and he got redemption with the catch. The big drop drew a negative reaction out of Percy Harvin and Louis Murphy, who both didn’t participate, and they both spent time talking with their younger receiver. I’m a big fan of seeing some of the veterans of this team spending time with the younger guys. Carl Moore was the only receiver who made an impact Saturday. I like everything about Moore. He looks to be a receiver that can go over the middle without fear of contact. He makes all the catches in traffic and is focused on the football until it’s in his hands. The two tight end set was used in a few series on Saturday. One play had Ingram on the right side of the line and Hernandez on the left. Tebow faked the hand off, rolled to his right where he had Ingram running an out pattern and Hernandez running the same pattern a few yards behind Ingram. The play gives Tebow two options, and Hernandez just happened to be the open man on this play. Hernandez is so tough for anyone to tackle. Cornerbacks go up against him and stay low, which they should, but he just spins out of their tackles and continues up the field. It takes at least two guys to bring him down.

What I didn’t like: The drop by Thompson in the end zone is an obvious here, but he learned from it so it’s no big deal. Ingram also had a few drops today or times when he didn’t go hard after the football, but I honestly can’t blame him. It looked like the secondary got into his head a little bit, and he was scared to attack the football after being hit so many times.

OFFENSIVE LINE: T Phil Trautwein, Kyle Newell; G Mike Pouncey, Jim Barrie; C Maurkice Pouncey, Corey Hobbs; G Carl Johnson, James Wilson; T Jason Watkins, Marcus Gilbert.

What I liked: Injuries to Mike Pouncey and Carl Johnson took them off the field for a portion of the practice. What I did like about the situation was seeing guys step up when they are given an opportunity. I’ve said over the past few days how Jim Barrie was stepping up, and now he gets a chance to work with first team because of injuries. James Wilson still looks good when he gets on the field. If you watch him during plays you wouldn’t think he’s taking it easy on his knees right now because he just goes after people. Jason Watkins is going to have a big time season. Physically he looks like an NFL lineman already, and he’s well on his way to making his play the same level. The interior of the line looked good today, despite just about zero chemistry. Barrie, Pouncey and Wilson haven’t played together much, if at all, so some of the slip-ups were based on chemistry alone.

What I didn’t like: There were about four false starts called on the offensive line. The injuries are also a big negative for this group, but none of them will affect the fall. Once Maurice Hurt and Jim Tartt get back into practices, the depth issues should disappear.

PLAYER OF THE DAY: It’s a tossup between Mon Williams and Deonte Thompson, but I’m going Thompson. His vertical speed is going to make up for what Bubba Caldwell gave this offense last year, and should open up plenty of room for Percy Harvin to do what he does best.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago