Florida Gators

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
if deonte thompson transfers

dude woulda seen the field as a freshman if he came to miami, but we've got a surplus of young talent coming in so that ship has sailed.
 10 years ago '04        #42
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
 madness said:
if deonte thompson transfers

dude woulda seen the field as a freshman if he came to miami, but we've got a surplus of young talent coming in so that ship has sailed.
Yeah he would have had a lot of time on a really terrible fu*king team, I'm sure he would have been ecstatic about that! He will get major burn in the next few years, he's good as hell and fast as fu*k. Harvin, Rainey, Thompson, Cooper, James, Demps, goddamn n*gga Florida got mad fu*king speed. Not to mention Murphy and Moore who is a goddamn beast out there. No way thompson would transfer when he's going to be so close to championships during his time at UF. Fayson transferred because he wouldn't have been the man at any of the positions he played. And apparently Wilson's f*g**t a.ss basically said he didn't enjoy the pressure of big time football so he's going to Wake. Hopefully while he's there he'll become a real football player and knock the U and FSwho the fu*k out.
 10 years ago '04        #43
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Deonte would've seen the field as a freshman in any other team besides florida. I bet if he'd gone to lsu he would've had some playing time as well. That's how sick dude is. Now, because he's so unlucky to be in Meyer's offensive system which only consists of 2 O's (Tebow and Harvin) instead of 11, then he's pretty much been fu*ked since day one. But hey fu*k it, it was his dumbass fault that he got played into the regular urbie saying "you'll be the next Harvin"; but in the end, he's been had to hold that n*gga's jockstrap since day one.
 10 years ago '04        #44
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Nobody is the next Harvin, players like that don't come around too much. Did you ever think that maybe Thompson didn't learn the offense as well as some other people? Just because he redshirted didn't mean he couldn't play though it's just that some other guys were ahead of him experience wise so obviously there's a reason they held him out. He will be a beast regardless and be on a very good team with the fu*king Heisman winner and weapons galore. We didn't have a RB last year and our offense was still on some next sh*t. If we had even a consistently decent defense last year we would not have lost a game. People get the impression that it's just the Tebow and Harvin show but plenty of guys got the ball last year people just wanna forget that though. Whatever though with Moody in and Mon Williams back healthy we will be just fine at RB. I'm sure on the second weekend of the season that Deonte will be very happy to be on the Gators sidelines rather than the Canes. Trust when I say Deonte will never be unhappy he chose Florida, there's a reason he chose Florida over the Canes and last year the way Miami played probably made him feel a whole hell of a lot better about his decision and you'd be a moron to think he'd actually still want to be a Cane to this day.

And yeah a lot of people have transferred but when it's obvious a kid doesn't want to compete it's for the better. Walker didn't want to block so he's out of here. Williams wanted to go to a pro style offense which is funny considering he's the dumbass that went to UF knowing that we run a spread. Waggener would have never seen the field because our QB depth is too great. Fayson was a little bi*ch on the real, he had a jealousy issue with Harvin big time and this isn't just some rumor. And Wilson was a bi*ch who couldn't handle big time football so he's going to Wake. He even said he wouldn't mind sitting out another year at all. To me that's basically him saying he isn't a real football player because if I had already missed a year due to injury and had to miss another one I'd be extremely upset by that. fu*k these kids, we're better off without them pussies.
 10 years ago '04        #45
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
@calling every kid who transfers a bi*ch. i guess UF is the only school that has to deal with kids transferring:rolleyes:

i mean god forbid a teenager changes his mind about where he wants to play football:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #46
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 madness said:
@calling every kid who transfers a bi*ch. i guess UF is the only school that has to deal with kids transferring:rolleyes:

i mean god forbid a teenager changes his mind about where he wants to play football:rolleyes:
Well Fayson is a bi*ch, that's been documented. Wilson is also bi*ch as you can tell by the reasons he stated he's leaving for. For him to want to transfer right before Spring ball is some straight bi*ch sh*t. I don't have a problem with the other guys who left though well except Walker because a RB has to block but they gotta do what's best for them but these few I highlighted can eat a d*ck.
 10 years ago '04        #47
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Gary Brown becomes UF's 2nd commit

Just as it’s safe to call Florida’s second football commitment for the class of 2009 a rumbling giant, it’s also safe that this one came out of the blue. Gary Brown, a 6-4, 275-pound defensive lineman out of Gadsden Technical Institute in Quincy looks like a man among boys on the playing field. Brown called Urban Meyer Tuesday night to tell the Florida coach he wants to fulfill a lifetime dream and be a Gator.

His junior stats tell the story of a giant who imposes his will on the football field. As a down lineman, Brown had one-man wrecking crew stats: 26 sacks, 84 solo tackles and 24 a.ssisted tackles. No wonder Meyer was happy when Brown called him up Tuesday night.

“I want to be a Gator,” Brown said via phone. “I just committed to Coach Urban Meyer. I called him up. I just got that feeling, I just wanted to be a Gator so I called Coach Meyer and I told him. I have been looking at colleges and they say trust your first feeling. It’s just like a dream. I just had to go ahead and trust that feeling. Coach Meyer said he would love for that (commitment) to happen.”

The Gators beat out three other powerhouse programs for Brown’s services including one that is only a hop skip and a jump from his Quincy home. Florida State was a hard pull for the Gators but they managed to beat them along with Miami and Arkansas for Brown. Here is what he had to say about those programs.

FSU: “I liked FSU a lot, especially Coach Odell Haggans. He sends a lot of linemen to the NFL and I like their program overall.”

MIAMI: “I like the environment at Miami. I saw the guys at Miami Northwestern and how awesome they were.

ARKANSAS: “I have a friend at church, Carlton Sanders that plays at Arkansas as a wide receiver. He really likes it at Arkansas and said it would be a great place to go.”

Brown hasn’t talked to the defensive line coach at Florida yet, but he just knew enough about Florida to know it was the place for him.

“I don’t know how to explain what separates Florida from everyone else,” he said, trying to f!ght back the excitement. “I started out young playing baseball camps at Florida. Then last year I went down to Friday Night Lights and I just loved competing against the best on the field. I love Urban Meyer and there is so much stuff, I don’t know how to say it all at one time.

Meyer has been personally recruiting Brown and that is primarily who Brown talks to when calling the Gator coaching staff. Brown plans on seeing the head football coach later this month when he will visit for spring practice.

“I am trying to get there on the 20th, “ he said. “I talked to the coaches about visiting for spring practice.”

Judging by his stats alone, it is easy to see what kind of player he is. Still, Brown had this to say about what folks in orange and blue can look forward to.

“Gator fans can look for a hard worker that goes full speed ahead every play,” he said.
 10 years ago '04        #48
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Gary Brown
Defensive tackle
Quincy (FL) West Gadsden

Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 275 lbs
Forty: 4.67 secs
Bench max: 345 pounds
Class: 2009 (High School)

That's fast as hell for that size
 10 years ago '04        #49
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Goddamn I hate when these motherfu*kers give away leads like that. fu*k basketball. Naw they best sh*t on UK and win at least two games in the SEC Tourney.

Anyways that Orange & Blue game gon be tight on April 12th. They gonna have races and sh*t against the fastest players on the team before the game and the peoples from the crowd is gon be involved and can run against the players. That's pretty cool right there. Gameday is covering the game.
 10 years ago '07        #50
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Not trying to hate, but do any other gator fans post in here?
 10 years ago '04        #51
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Not trying to hate, but do any other gator fans post in here?
bluntz is the only full-time gator fan, the rest will be back in september
 10 years ago '04        #52
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Yeah none of them seem to give a fu*k . I don't care I know somebody is reading this sh*t. I'm the OG Gator fan up in this bi*ch.

10 years ago '04        #53
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Anyways that Orange & Blue game gon be tight on April 12th. They gonna have races and sh*t against the fastest players on the team before the game and the peoples from the crowd is gon be involved and can run against the players.
why the fu*k would someone wanna get smoked in a race against a supremely conditioned college athlete?

unless theyre planning on running against the scout team punter

and @blowing that lead against the vols, yall are prolly headed for the NIT

Last edited by madness; 03-06-2008 at 03:03 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #54
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah none of them seem to give a fu*k . I don't care I know somebody is reading this sh*t. I'm the OG Gator fan up in this bi*ch.

Just wait til college football kicks off and the band wagoners start appearing...be on the lookout
 10 years ago '04        #55
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 madness said:
why the fu*k would someone wanna get smoked in a race against a supremely conditioned college athlete?

unless theyre planning on running against the scout team punter

and @blowing that lead against the vols, yall are prolly headed for the NIT
Yup NIT is where it seems they belong but if they can beat UK which they should and win 2 games in the SEC Tourney they should definitely make it. I'm hoping the committee gives us the benefit of a doubt because we're Florida . Next year they will be far, far better.

And a crazy motherfu*ker would want to race football players. I know I wouldn't volunteer to do it but it's going to be fun to watch regardless and it's a really cool idea from Meyer if you ask me. It makes the Spring Game which is usually kind of boring and puts a nice twist on it.
 03-06-2008, 02:52 PM         #56
GtownBaller12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Yup NIT is where it seems they belong but if they can beat UK which they should and win 2 games in the SEC Tourney they should definitely make it. I'm hoping the committee gives us the benefit of a doubt because we're Florida . Next year they will be far, far better.

And a crazy motherfu*ker would want to race football players. I know I wouldn't volunteer to do it but it's going to be fun to watch regardless and it's a really cool idea from Meyer if you ask me. It makes the Spring Game which is usually kind of boring and puts a nice twist on it.

Yep, I agree. The Gators gotta beat Kentucky and then win 2 games in the SEC tourney to get an NCAA bid. Any less than that and they don't have any shot.
 10 years ago '04        #57
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 GtownBaller12 said:
Yep, I agree. The Gators gotta beat Kentucky and then win 2 games in the SEC tourney to get an NCAA bid. Any less than that and they don't have any shot.
I wouldn't say they have no shot if that doesn't happen, depends what happens with other bubble teams and sh*t and what goes on in those mid major conference tourneys.
 10 years ago '05        #58
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by pwayne; 03-08-2008 at 02:32 PM..
 03-08-2008, 12:18 PM         #59
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-08-2008, 12:22 PM         #60
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why you have a pic of you and your two gay butt lovers i mean come on guy you could of did better than tht
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy