Florida Gators

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
How's that d-line gonna look on the 8th? Who's out for the season?
 9 years ago '06        #382
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 randumb0 said:
How's that d-line gonna look on the 8th? Who's out for the season?
Patchan should be the only one out, I'm not sure about Antwine.
 9 years ago '05        #383
randumb0 
space
space
What's the update on Chris Rainey?
 9 years ago '06        #384
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
I've heard that his groin is still really bothering him, but he should play. He's gonna require surgery after the game for it though, so you know he's in serious pain. Demps will need to step up as Rainey will probably only play 5-10 plays.
 9 years ago '05        #385
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
told u Giddens was staying at home
 9 years ago '05        #386
randumb0 
space
space
We're going to be loaded at safety this upcoming season
 9 years ago '04        #387
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Reid rated his UF visit a 6

Richardson gave it a 10 though
 9 years ago '04        #388
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Reid rated his UF visit a 6

Richardson gave it a 10 though
Don't know what the fu*k is going through Reid's mind. I know he wants to play early but the kid is just annoying at this point. Good riddance kid, he'll be a stud for UGA or whatever and just get his a.ss kicked 4 years in a row but that's his choice. I want him but not to the point where he's doing this type of sh*t. He is so good I don't understand how he can pull away from his dream school like this because he's afraid of some competition. Peace out yo.
 9 years ago '05        #389
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
The whirlwind recruitment of Greg Reid continues as the 2009 five-star cornerback has just sent shockwaves throughout the south. He eliminated a prominent team from consideration tonight and UGASports caught up with him to discuss it.

While Reid had been committed to Florida for almost a year, a month ago he realized after much discussion with his family that he had jumped the gun. The Gators were still considered the favorite for the All-American's services, but now things have changed.

"It (the de-commitment) really wasn't what I expected to happen. I loved the players there and the tradition, but it just wasn't the right place for me," the Lowndes star explained.

This past weekend Reid actually went back to visit the Gators and many fans thought he might recommit. But before the trip was over rumors swirled of a falling out between Reid and head coach Urban Meyer. Reid says nothing really happened.

"There wasn't much to talk about. I mean with their situation at corner, I asked him if I would play there, and he wasn't sure about it with the freshman and sophomore already there," Reid said.

So this evening on WDDQ in Valdosta, Reid said he had decided to end his recruitment by the Gators.

Given his change in heart this late in the recruiting season, he knows that Florida will not be happy about it.

"I know a lot of people wanted me there, and I have not told them yet. The coaches were supposed to call me tonight, and I am telling them then. No hard feelings, just time to move on," the Georgia Player of the Year said.

With Florida out of the picture, now the race is on to see who can reel in this big fish. Florida State had Reid in for his official visit last weekend, and they made a great impression on him.

"Coach (Mickey) Andrew is a great coach, great coach, and Jimbo Fisher is probably the one I have hit it off with the best so far. Just a great staff down there," the 5-foot-9 corner gushed.

While it seems like a two team race between FSU and Georgia, since the Bulldogs are heavily recruiting him, Reid says that is not the case. Other schools have been after him lately, and he feels all of them have something to offer.

Reid said "I feel I have a chance to see the field early at all of the schools. At Auburn I know I could make a big difference, and Tennessee has let me know I could play there as well. I am really just keeping my options open."

Reid led his Lowndes Vikings team to the state playoffs this year, and was undefeated until losing a tough quarterfinal game to Grayson that was affected by rain. He was named to two All-Star games, and was named MVP of both games. Since that performance he has become possibly the hottest recruit in the nation. The Georgia Bulldogs have gone all out since his recruitment reopened.

"Coach (Mike) Bobo was down here for a basketball game, and he may be here in the morning as well. I know that some of the other coaches, Coach (Willie) Martinez and Bobo, will be back Thursday for an in home visit," Reid said.

Greg Reid
While Andrews has been the best defensive back coach Reid has met, he admitted he did not know enough about coach Martinez.

"I have not talked to him much; I plan to this week and on my visit," Reid said.

The Crimson Tide will be hosting Reid this weekend, and Alabama will get its chance to impress the top corner. While Alabama is even with the other schools in Reid list of favorites, the tide has not been involved with his recruitment for very long.

"I have never looked at them before really. I know they have Coach (Nick) Saban, and I hear all the things people say about him as someone who gets the most out of his players. I am just looking to see if I feel welcome and meet the players," Reid said.

Since the news first broke of his de-commitment, there has been one constant. His phone has been ringing constantly all day, and he misses more calls than he can answer at night. And it has not just been the coaches that have been in his ear.

Reid joked that "All those Georgia boys have been on me. They still are, they were at the All-Star game and they are now. The ECI boys (Dexter Moody and Washaun Ealey), Lynch, my boy Mike (Gilliard), they all want me and won't quit till I get to Athens."

The last stop on his official tour will be to Athens, where the Georgia staff will look to seal the deal with the electric defensive star. If he feels it is the right place for him, he is not denying the chance of letting the coaches know.

"If I feel it while I am there, then yeah, I will pretty much tell them, " Reid said.

He wears number 24 in high school, and two of his finalists have let him know if he can wear it at their school next year. While this would not keep them out of consideration, he acknowledged it would be good to have the same number.

Reid explained that "Coach Richt let me know himself I could have Moreno's number, and Florida State said I could have any number if I went there."

With the border war for Reid seemingly alive again, his hometown has already cast its vote for his consideration. Athens is two and a half hours further away from Valdosta than Tallahassee, but the in state influence is still there.

"There are a lot of Georgia fans here. We are closer to Florida State, but there are a lot of Bulldogs in town, " Reid said.

Whether or not he gets into college has been an issue for awhile, but recently it has become l less likely to pose a problem for Reid. In fact, he sounded more confident than ever that he would be qualified after spring.

"I make B's this semester I am in. I think that's it, and I feel it's going to be straightened out soon," Reid added.

I guess when me and Junior said ya'll were out of it we WERE hating so much for that gator chop
 01-28-2009, 10:41 AM         #390
w102rna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
florida sucks
 9 years ago '06        #391
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Demar Dorsey 4.25 40 time??? :wow:

Florida Fans is this legit?? If so, Saban would like to have a word with him.
 9 years ago '05        #392
randumb0 
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Demar Dorsey 4.25 40 time??? :wow:

Florida Fans is this legit?? If so, Saban would like to have a word with him.
He ran it at the Under Armour Combine in Orlando.
 9 years ago '05        #393
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
I heard alot of homos3xuals post in this thread. oops looks like I heard right.
 9 years ago '05        #394
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
, you know I hate to see this happen to somebody even if he is a gaytor...oh wait no i don't......fu*k HIM AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAINESVILLE -- Florida Gators offensive lineman Carl Johnson was arrested on Monday and charged with violating a domestic violence restraining order.

SEC blog

ESPN.com's Chris Low writes about all things SEC in his conference blog.

• Blog network

According to Alachua County records, Johnson last week was ordered to stay away from a woman but was arrested early Monday afternoon after he allegedly followed her off a bus.

Johnson, 6-foot-6, 330 pounds, was being held in the Alachua County jail late Monday night.

Florida coach Urban Meyer was unavailable for comment.

Johnson started eight games at left guard for the national champions last season.

Johnson, who will be a junior next season, is the fourth Florida player to be arrested in the past 10 months. Safety Jamar Hornsby was arrested on felony credit card fraud charges last May, cornerback Jacques Rickerson was arrested on felony battery charges last November, and quarterback Cam Newton was arrested on felony burglary charges last November.

Hornsby, Rickerson and Newton are no longer with the team. Hornsby recently signed a national letter-of-intent to play at Ole Miss.
 04-08-2009, 12:22 PM         #395
djb2445 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tim Tebow aka. GOD, is coming back to give us our first ever undefeated season and back to back championship since the BCS has been out....
 9 years ago '05        #396
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
puff puff pass muthaf**kas!
 9 years ago '07        #397
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Harvin to the Vikes is a good look..
 8 years ago '05        #398
randumb0 
space
space
what happened to this thread?
 8 years ago '06        #399
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Whats good feloow gators the season is approcahing quickly I hope you guys are ready to celebrate another ring
 09-09-2009, 08:33 PM         #400
xpozure21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat about them Gators
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy