Florida Gators

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #361
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
caught the game against Tenn last sat....good performance by UF, u guys have dangerously fast players and their awareness is good....yall gonna be dangerous, props to yall.
 8 years ago '04        #362
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Chandler wants to be a Gator

Todd Chandler plays football at Miami Northwestern High School which means he will play college football at the University of Miami. But, as Lee Corso would say “not so fast my friend!” Chandler may have other plans in store.

“I am really loving Florida right now,” the star junior defensive tackle said. “I like their swagger and winning attitude. I told Coach Urban Meyer that right now I want to be a Florida Gator, but I don’t want to commit just yet.”

According to the 6-0, 291-pounder the Gators are in the drivers seat even though many people thought he was a lock to be a Hurricane.

“Miami hasn’t offered me yet and even if they do, Florida still has an edge,” Chandler said. “Both Florida and Miami told me that they like me both on the field and off the field and they are going to stay in contact with me, but only Florida has lived up to their word. They both said they would offer me right away and only Florida did.”

Chandler likes the Gators so much that he has been hyping them up to his teammates at Northwestern. More specifically he has been talking to 2009 defensive back Tevin McCaskill and 2010 running back Corvin Lamb. According to Chandler both players are very interested in Florida.

“Everyday I’ve been telling Tevin how much I love Florida and he keeps telling me I am going to commit, but I want to wait,” Chandler said. “Then, the other day I was talking with Corvin about how all the top Northwestern 2010 kids should go to Florida and it would kind be like what the guys did in 2008 with Miami. We would start our own tradition.”

Whether that will end up happening remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure that Chandler and Lamb will be in Gainesville sometime soon.

“There is a chance that we are going up for the Ole Miss game,” Chandler said about him and Lamb. “We will definitely be there for the LSU game.”

The Gators took on Chandler’s hometown team, the Hurricanes a couple weeks ago and while he wasn’t able to attend he did watch the game on TV. He was very impressed with what he saw.

“I liked how both teams came out hard and Florida just kept pushing hard and not letting up,” Chandler said. “I really enjoyed watching the game.”

Chandler is yet to play this season as he has been recovering from a torn ACL injury. He said his rehab has been going well and expects to be back at 100% playing soon.

“I am working really hard in rehab and I expect to be back soon,” he said. “It has been tough not being able to play, but the team has made it easier on me by winning.”

The fact that Chandler thinks so highly of the Gators is a shock to many. Landing him would be a huge pull for the Gators, but there is still a long time between now and national signing day 2010.

Still don't buy this sh*t, hopefully he being genuine but I know he's probably full of sh*t until that Cane offer comes. We need to focus on Louis Nix outta Jacksonville, we probably have a much better shot at him and he's fu*king beastly.
 8 years ago '04        #363
1000bluntz 
space
space
@ this f*g**t Center on UT, what an embarrassment of a player:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #364
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,680 | Props total: 12206 12206
wheres that article from bluntz?
 8 years ago '04        #365
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
wheres that article from bluntz?
Gator Country. A lot of people are saying he's genuinely interested in us but I just don't see any ki d from MNW becoming a Gator. Although I do think we have a shot at Corvin Lamb.
 8 years ago '07        #366
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 1000bluntz said:
@ this f*g**t Center on UT, what an embarrassment of a player:

[pic - click to view]

Classic.

Urban make that happen...Get Chandler in the Building
 8 years ago '05        #367
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
 09-29-2008, 04:22 PM         #368
muhlhockey10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go gaterssss
 8 years ago '05        #369
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
Any chance of Moody playing this Saturday?
 8 years ago '04        #370
1000bluntz 
space
space
An actual good article by that Mike Bianchi bi*ch:

When did it happen, Gator fans?

When did it reach a point where you became so persnickety and such perfectionists that you sucked the joy out of winning football games like a boa constrictor squeezes the life out of small rodents?

The reason I bring this up is because of all the conversation and consternation about Florida's offense and quarterback Tim Tebow in the aftermath of Saturday's embarrassing, humiliating 31-point, um, victory over Arkansas.

That's right, Florida went on the road, ran up more than 500 yards of offense and destroyed Arkansas 38-7 in a tune-up for Saturday's monumental Southeastern Conference showdown with No. 4 LSU. And you know what everybody's talking about?

What's wrong with Tebow and the Gators?

I'll tell you what's wrong with Tebow and the Gators: You're what's wrong. Florida fans who actually think it's their birthright not only to win but to win by 50.

Former UF coach Steve Spurrier left, in part, because of what Gator Nation had become — a fussy, finicky fan base filled with constant complainers. You wonder how long Urban Meyer will hang around until he, too, gets sick of it.

On the day he announced his resignation at UF, Spurrier revealed that the joy of winning at UF had been replaced by the fear of losing.

"Do you realize how big a favorite we are all the time?" Spurrier lamented. "It's nobody's fault. It's just the way it is. We're double-digit favorites over everybody. Anytime we lose, it's us coaches. We screwed up. 'Look how huge a favorite the team was and they didn't win.' That wears on you a little bit.

"It's a relief when we win. ... It's almost a disgrace when we lose."

And it's not just the fans, either. It's the players, the former players, even the media who covers the team.

Case in point: After Florida's 38-7 victory over Arkansas, the big headline in the Orlando Sentinel was, "Score Isn't The Story." Below the headline there were two articles. The first paragraph of one article began with, "If the Gators play like this next week, they'll lose to LSU." The first paragraph of the other article began with, "Something's missing."

Yes, something is missing all right: Elation and exhilaration after a victory. It's reached a point, according to the Gainesville Sun, where even one of UF's most beloved former players — ex-UF quarterbacking great Shane Matthews — regularly goes on his Gainesville radio show and picks apart a UF offense that led the nation last year and was third in the country.

Even Tebow, the ultimate glass-is-half-full guy, has been sucked into the abyss created by the legions of the miserable.

After Tebow fired a 21-yard touchdown pass to Percy Harvin in the fourth quarter Saturday to give Florida a 24-7 lead, Tebow moped off the field without celebrating. Meyer saw his quarterback's dispassionate reaction and ran out to give Tebow a chest bump.

"I wanted him to enjoy it," Meyer said of his quarterback.

The coach might want to send the same message to many of his fans, who seem to believe Tebow really is Superman. They think he should complete every pass, convert every third down, score every time he touches the ball.

They think Tebow should duplicate the incredible statistics he compiled last year when he won the Heisman Trophy. The problem is that was a once-in-a-lifetime season when Tebow accomplished things never before accomplished in college football. Hey, Russell Crowe is a great actor, but he'll probably never again make a movie as great as Gladiator.

The fact is, the Gators lead the SEC in scoring offense and Tebow leads the league in passing efficiency. But, apparently, that's not good enough to satisfy the many spoiled, self-indulgent fans who inhabit Gator Nation.

You get the idea some Florida fans are going to be miserable no matter what. They could be married to Halle Berry and complain because she spends too much money on lingerie.

"It's almost a disgrace when we lose."

Those were the words Steve Spurrier uttered on his way out the door after the 2001 season.

Who knew that seven years later, winning would become a disgrace, too?

Mike Bianchi can be reached at .
 8 years ago '05        #371
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lmao ^^^^ Bluntz, what happened to Miami embarrassing us?
 8 years ago '04        #372
1000bluntz 
space
space
Word is stud 2010 WR prospect Chris Dunkley committed to UF after the LSU game. We already got 4 commits for next year, damn near as many as the 09 class haha. Matt Elam stud S for the 2010 class committed the other day.
 8 years ago '05        #373
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Word is stud 2010 WR prospect Chris Dunkley committed to UF after the LSU game. We already got 4 commits for next year, damn near as many as the 09 class haha. Matt Elam stud S for the 2010 class committed the other day.
and I thought I hated the Gators the most I could I ain't mad though we gettin the 2 best WR's outta the muck...Johnson & Pickett

Last edited by Junior G; 10-12-2008 at 10:38 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #374
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
have yall thrown the white flag on 2009 class?

zekke motta just commited to notre damn.... i mean how many guys are u "waiting for to commit"

you guys are not even a top 20 class right now
 8 years ago '04        #375
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
have yall thrown the white flag on 2009 class?

zekke motta just commited to notre damn.... i mean how many guys are u "waiting for to commit"

you guys are not even a top 20 class right now
Do you honestly believe we won't close well? I mean seriously homie you act like we have a 30 man class this year, it's going to be like 20 or so and a quarter of that OL. Our class will be good. It's nice getting some big time 2010 recruits early though, helps us build momentum big time for that class.
 8 years ago '06        #376
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Do you honestly believe we won't close well? I mean seriously homie you act like we have a 30 man class this year, it's going to be like 20 or so and a quarter of that OL. Our class will be good. It's nice getting some big time 2010 recruits early though, helps us build momentum big time for that class.
i didnt say that... im just lookin at your class right now and there isnt much on there really

Nick Alajajian
Gary Brown
Nu'Keese Richardson
Greg Reid

these are the only four worth mentioning on your commited list so far

8 years ago '05        #377
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
and I thought I hated the Gators the most I could I ain't mad though we gettin the 2 best WR's outta the muck...Johnson & Pickett
you can keep Pickett
 8 years ago '06        #378
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
we str8 on wideouts really

we gonna own on runningbacks and merk out on Defense again in 2010

shout to jose jose

8 years ago '04        #379
1000bluntz 
space
space
I'd be pissed if my last name was Jose and my parents named me Jose LOL. fu*k kinda sh*t is that? Kid is a stud though.
 10-13-2008, 09:02 PM         #380
mann mann32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for helping ou
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy