Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Junior G said:
oh yeah Bluntz don't forget to give me an update on Eduardo Clements from FNL because he's gonna be sh*tting on Gaytors for years to come. G&G
I'll see what I can find out for you. He won't be sh*tting on us but maybe he can sh*t on your other opponents. It would be nice to play a good team for once but when y'all get hit with loss of schollys y'all in more trouble. I'll see what I can dig up about this Clements kid if I can for you, can't promise sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #262
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
It's about a wrap for you n*ggaz, ya'll had your little time.

I mean Bradham is already better than any LB on your team and he's a Nole
Come the fu*k on now. Bradham does have a lot skill and potential but no fu*king way is he better than Brandon Spikes RIGHT NOW, that's just crazy talk. We have a couple backups in Lorenzo Edwards and Brandon Hicks that have crazy good potential on top of talent as well. Doe is good and getting better and Jones will be healthy for the first time in a while, he should make some plays.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 07-18-2008 at 08:18 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #263
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Apparently Trent Richardson the sick RB outta Escambia in Pensacola had a great night last night and will be at UF for five days. That would be awesome if we could turn him and p!ss off Satan over there at Bama.

Edit: Apparently the info was incorrect and he left today. But him and Nu'Keese really hit it off and Trent had a great visit. Hopefully we can turn him. I think we should offer that kid from Dixie County, Rodney Scott, he's a fu*king badass RB as well and would probably love to be a Gator (he's committed to Auburn right now but said it would be hard to turn down an offer if it came from UF) but if we keep slow playing him we're going to fu*k ourselves.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 07-19-2008 at 06:45 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #264
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
FSU fans won't like this but some people talked to Chris Dunkley's parents while at FNL last night and the kid is all about UF right now, to the point where he almost committed. Still a long, long way to go obviously but this is encouraging, kid is flat out sick.
 9 years ago '05        #265
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
your full of sh*t Bluntz......he's going to be a Nole....he didn't even leave WPB with his parents....him, his girl and his older brother were the only ones that came. :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #266
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
your full of sh*t Bluntz......he's going to be a Nole....he didn't even leave WPB with his parents....him, his girl and his older brother were the only ones that came. :rolleyes:
That's just some sh*t I read, could be wrong but I know factually that he really, really likes Florida, that sh*t ain't even opinion.
 9 years ago '05        #267
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
any promising lb's?
 9 years ago '05        #268
randumb0 
space
space
any news on potential '09 recruits?
 07-23-2008, 07:56 PM         #269
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rainey even faster than advertised

July 23, 2008 4:15 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- A few items after chatting with the Florida contingent:

* It looks as if Percy Harvin will be even more of a "slash" player than last season. Meyer said Harvin was "80 to 90 percent" and still a little ahead of schedule after undergoing offseason surgery on his right heel.

"He's over 200 pounds and bench-pressing 400 pounds," Meyer said of Harvin, who had 858 receiving yards and 764 rushing yards last season. "Part of you says to line him up at tailback and let him go. I think he would be one of the best tailbacks in the country. Handing him the ball will be a big part of our offense."

Meyer added that this is the best he's felt at running back since he took the Florida job in 2005.

"And it's not ever comparable," Meyer said. "Included in that group is Percy Harvin."

* Meyer is still getting reports from a now famous race that took place on campus a few days ago. Redshirt freshman running back Chris Rainey beat true freshman speedster Jeffrey Demps in a 40-yard dash sprint.

For perspective, Demps ran a 10.01 in the 100 meters last month at the U.S. Olympic Trials, the fastest time ever for an American teenager.

"I don't know if (Demps) can catch a ball, but he can run like hell," Meyer said. "Chris Rainey beat him in a race the other day. I wasn't there. I'd liked to have watched that. We probably could have sold 10,000 tickets."

Sounds like Meyer is already thinking about how he can get all this speed on the field at the same time.

"We'll have more running backs this
 9 years ago '04        #270
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Got a commit today from Desmond Parks, TE outta SC.

Also here's a few pictures of Percy from the charity event this past weekend, n*gga is fu*king jacked yo and he was running out there. Safe to say he'll be good to go for the season.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #271
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
Parks is fu*kin a.ss...he's gonna get punished
 9 years ago '04        #272
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Parks can't be too bad. After camp the coaches liked him the best so apparently he must bring a little something to the table.

Charles is good but is a tad short for a TE, he could grow though.

On another note goddamn I don't know how people gonna be bringin' down Percy this year, n*gga is fu*king JACKED.
 9 years ago '05        #273
randumb0 
space
space
I'm worried that Percy might be too big now
 9 years ago '05        #274
randumb0 
space
space
What happened with Torrey Davis?

GAINESVILLE -- Just got to practice and Torrey Davis is not on the roster and not on the field. Doesn't look good. Guess we now know why Ronnie Wilson is back on the team.

--Safety Bryan Thomas isn't on the roster either.

--But a few hundred fans are.

--By the way, Ronnie Wilson has his old number, 70.

-Lauderdale Lakes Boyd Anderson native Moses Jenkins looks great at cornerback.

-Pacticing at second-string defensive line right now (this means nothing): Duke Lemmens, Terron Sanders, Troy Epps, Carlos Dunlap.

--Back-up QB Cameron Newton's passes are all over the place. Up, down, anywhere except where they're supposed to be.

--RB Kestahn Moore just left practice early. It's good to be a returning starter.

--A New York Giants just left practice and I asked him if he saw any talent. He said, "Not this year."
 08-04-2008, 06:49 PM         #275
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are saying he doesn't have the grades?
 9 years ago '04        #276
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2971 2971
i'm hearing cornelius ingram is out with a torn ACL?
 9 years ago '04        #277
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Yeah Davis been fu*kin' up off the field.

CI is also done for the fu*king year because of an ACL, sh*t so sad he came back for his senior year and is a great teammate. Thank God we have Aaron Hernandez or I'd be freaking out right about now, not that I'm not. I love CI this sucks.
 9 years ago '05        #278
randumb0 
space
space
C.I. is a beast
 9 years ago '04        #279
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Damn yall lost Ingram right after we lost Savage. sh*t sucks but that's football, also Bluntz is right about Richardson, he is definitely considering UF.

Gators hope to sway tailback prospect

By Edward Aschoff
Special to The Sun

Published: Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 12:36 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 12:36 p.m.
Florida coach Urban Meyer is no stranger to luring players previously committed to other schools.

He did it with Justin Trattou in 2007 and more recently with stud defensive tackle Omar Hunter. Both were originally committed to Notre Dame.

So it was no surprise that he was trying to work his magic on one of the top prospects in the country in Trent Richardson at Friday Night Lights in July.

Richardson, who is committed to Alabama, is a four-star prospect from Pensacola. He is not only the third-best running back rated by Rivals.com, he’s also ranked the 27th best player in the country by Rivals.

The 5-foot-11, 210-pound back was easily one of the most impressive performers at UF’s annual camp. It was the first camp that Richardson had been to that he said he had to go one-on-one against linebackers, and he made the most of it as he broke away from almost every opposing defender he faced in the drill.

Richardson also showed that although he is built to carry the rock, he can catch the ball too. It seemed like the only time the ball hit the ground was when passes were either too high or too short.

The night was a success for Richardson, but his time at The Swamp also made him think more about his commitment to Alabama.

“I’m committed there, but you never know what could happen from here to February,” said Richardson, who recorded 1,390 rushing yards and 14 touchdowns as a junior. “Right now I’m still kind of out there, but I don’t really know because Alabama is the school I’m committed to.”

One thing going for UF is that Richardson said he thinks he can be that big bruising back that Meyer has desperately been seeking since his arrival – outside of quarterback Tim Tebow. Primarily an I-formation back, Richardson recognizes the talent UF has in its backfield, but his size and ability are what could make a difference in Meyer’s offense.

The push to get Richardson was in full force at FNL, as he was seen speaking with various members of the Gator staff, current players and some of UF’s 2009 recruits whenever he wasn’t participating in drills. Some of the current recruits couldn’t immediately remember his name when asked about Richardson, but they all knew that the priority of the night was to woo the guy wearing No. 333 on his orange FNL shirt.

“The running back that was committed to Alabama,” said 2009 offensive line commit Jon Halapio when asked about who he was recruiting. “That’s the only guy that I’ve been talking to that I’m trying to get to come to Florida.”

Halapio said his approach was subtle, but 2010 commit Ian Silberman went a different way in trying to sway Richardson.

“He said he has a soft verbal commit to Alabama, but I told him he needs to come to Florida because Nick Saban will leave,” Silberman said. “He left LSU and he left Miami (Dolphins) and he might leave him, and Urban Meyer won’t do that.”

Richardson laughed off Silberman’s comments and said he’s not worried about Saban’s future. But now he finds himself in similar situation.

With Richardson it’s not the difference between millions of dollars he’s weighing. It’s the thought of winning championships at Alabama or the tempting possibility of playing in his home state.

“Living in Florida and then playing at a Florida school, that’s good,” he said. “That’s a good look because that’s your home state. I like Florida. I love Florida to death, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.”

This should be a very interesting auction....

I think Florida has more money.

jokes Florida fans, I actually like Florida
 9 years ago '04        #280
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
It'd be nice to get Richardson from Satan's clutches, though I doubt it happens.

And even though losing CI really blows at least Aaron Hernandez is a beast and Carl Moore who was recruited and committed under the a.ssumption CI was going pro this year should do real well here as well.

Adrian Bushell got his clearance today so he's practicing now. Think he's a CB but could play S as well.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 08-07-2008 at 08:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now