Florida Gators

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
when did this happen? are they practicing right now?
 9 years ago '04        #242
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11369 11369
 randumb0 said:
when did this happen? are they practicing right now?
I have no clue when it happened, must have been recent. I do the team does voluntary workouts together right now, that's probably where it happened. John Curtis fu*ked his sh*t up, too. Kind of sad, he's was pretty good for a walk on. Our Safety depth has taken a serious hit the last few months starting with Hornsby's scumbag sh*t he pulled. Plus there's whispers of Bryan Thomas missing the year and getting a medical hardship but nothing has been substantiated about that so hopefully that's wrong, we're going to need him real bad this year.
 9 years ago '04        #243
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

who got the video of this brawl... heard muthafu*kas where throwing dem haymakers... booker T better have whooped some a.ss..... fu*k the muck.... suprised there wasnt gun shots going off in the parking lot

Ain't seen no video but if you go through that slideshow it looks like Pahokee got the best of them in the brawl. We need video to be sure though.
 9 years ago '04        #244
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2937 2937
The two schools played Saturday morning after a heated game two weeks ago at UCF an Adidas 7-on-7 tournament, in which Booker T. Washington defeated Pahokee, 20-12.

This time, Booker T. won in dramatic fashion as receiver Andre Edwards caught a two-point conversion as time expired giving Booker T. a 22-21 victory.

Pahokee players came across the field as a brawl ensued. Punches were thrown by both teams as 7-8 small f!ghts broke out on the Booker T. sideline. Nike officials were trying to break up the brawl, but often found themselves in the middle of the mess.

Pahokee star receiver Nu'Keese Richardson, a verbal commit to Florida and the biggest recruit in the game, was in the middle of the brawl throwing and taking punches.

Order was eventually restored, but not before a Booker T. head coach Earl Tillman suffered a major leg injury and had to be taken off the field in an ambulance.

Both teams were dismissed from the tournament.

The two schools were scheduled to meet up again in Atlanta for the national Adidas 7-on-7 tournament on July 30-31. No word if they will make the trip.
have fun with him next year
 9 years ago '04        #245
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 madness said:
have fun with him next year
Yeah I'm sure he sucks all of a sudden and will have a worse attitude than any number of Miami players .
 9 years ago '05        #246
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,061 | Props total: 6960 6960
Will Hill safety huh hmmm we know something about star safety's from Jersey. If he plays like Myron first did, have fun with the other team cheering in the endzone
 9 years ago '04        #247
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
Will Hill safety huh hmmm we know something about star safety's from Jersey. If he plays like Myron first did, have fun with the other team cheering in the endzone
Yup we might have a repeat of last year in the last line of defense. If everybody else improves their job will be a little easier. I think Hill is a better athlete then Myron. Hill is fast as hell.
 9 years ago '04        #248
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2937 2937
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah I'm sure he sucks all of a sudden and will have a worse attitude than any number of Miami players .
did i say he sucked?:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #249
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 madness said:
did i say he sucked?:rolleyes:
Naw you didn't.
 9 years ago '04        #250
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
FNL is tonight. I'll try to get some updates for y'all tonight and through the weekend. A lot of kids won't be here because of all the 7 on 7's going on but we just unveiled our new football facilities and weight room which look amazing, that should be a big plus in our recruiting. There's a sh*tload of '10 prospects coming though.
 9 years ago '05        #251
randumb0 
space
space
The basketball schedule will be released on Gatorzone tomorrow.

"**The Gators will play 17 men's basketball games at the O'Connell Center in 2008-09. The big opponents on the home schedule include the five teams from the SEC East, SEC West foes Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama, and North Carolina State from the ACC. Before that comes the parade of patsies -- Southern Utah State, Florida A&M, Stetson, Georgia Southern, Florida Gulf Coast, Longwood and two unannounced opponents in the CBE Classic in November.

**UF will play five neutral site games -- Missouri-Kansas City in Orlando, UCF in Jacksonville, a game at the Orange Bowl Classic in Sunrise, Fla. (likely versus Winthrop), and two games in Kansas City in the CBE Classic. The Kansas City opponents likely will come from a group composed of Syracuse, Kansas and Washington. The Gators will also face FSU on the road, as well as the five SEC East teams, Mississippi State, LSU and Auburn."
 9 years ago '04        #252
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
We got our first commit of 2010 apparently.

The mother of Fleming Island offensive tackle Ian Silberman (6-5, 275) who said that her son just committed to play football with the University of Florida.

Silberman is probably the top rated lineman in the state of Florida for the class of 2010. We will follow it up after Friday Night Lights.

Our OL recruiting is unbelievably good.
 9 years ago '05        #253
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
bbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he better hope he don't go against Darious Cummings and get turned into a 1star recruit after 1 game
 9 years ago '05        #255
randumb0 
space
space
I need to join GatorCountry I'm already on GatorBait
 9 years ago '05        #256
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
oh yeah Bluntz don't forget to give me an update on Eduardo Clements from FNL because he's gonna be sh*tting on Gaytors for years to come. G&G
 9 years ago '04        #258
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 randumb0 said:
I need to join GatorCountry I'm already on GatorBait
GC is the sh*t, all sorts of inside info that's usually on point.
 9 years ago '04        #259
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he better hope he don't go against Darious Cummings and get turned into a 1star recruit after 1 game
Well if this Cummings kid is that good he should go to UF as well.
 9 years ago '05        #260
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Well if this Cummings kid is that good he should go to UF as well.
It's about a wrap for you n*ggaz, ya'll had your little time.

I mean Bradham is already better than any LB on your team and he's a Nole
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy