most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2922 2922
damn that's crazy about patchan, he's lucky it's not serious
 10 years ago '04        #202
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
What the fu*k is going on lately? It was probably a Miami fan who did the sh*t . Thank God the kid is okay, getting shot is no fu*king fun thankfully it's just in the shoulder.
 10 years ago '04        #203
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
There's some echos going around that Jon Demps the talented LB could suit up this season. I believe he's going to have to walk on though but he has been staying in shape and if he can actually not get injured he could really help our depth, especially with Finch gone now. There's also talk of another defensive player who left the program for whatever reason returning as well, no clue who that would be though.
 10 years ago '04        #204
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Kirkpatrick following UF coach's advice

Dre Kirkpatrick has reason to believe he is talented. The 6-2 defensive back from Alabama is up to 190-pounds and runs a 4.4 forty-yard-dash. With nearly 40 offers from top football programs around the country, he is regarded by some as 2009’s top corner prospect. That’s enough to overwhelm a lot of young guys, but not Kirkpatrick. Whenever he thinks about recruiting he simply remembers what Florida defensive coordinator Charlie Strong told him last summer at the Friday Night Lights camp in Gainesville.

“He tells me to try to keep a level head even though I’ve tapped into tools to the point where I feel like I’m unstoppable,” said Kirkpatrick, who is from Gadsden, Alabama. “He was telling me I didn’t need to be going overboard with recruitment and that I should just take my time and don’t let it affect me personally.”

The way Kirkpatrick has patiently handled his recruiting he must have taken Strong’s advice seriously. The Gator Country Hot 50 corner is waiting until his upcoming senior season before he truly defines his list of favorites. He’s still gathering information about the schools that have offered.

Last season, Kirkpatrick and the Gadsen City Titans finished 10-2, losing in the first round of the playoffs after a couple of crippling penalties, one that negated a 62-yard punt return for touchdown by Kirkpatrick. Throughout the year he had 56 tackles and six interceptions. As a senior he will line up at wide receiver and once again at free safety.

Kirkpatrick’s strengths are obvious: size, speed, ball locating skills, versatility, ability to jam at the line, tendency to shed blocks and finish plays with tackles. He feels these talents will help facilitate his likelihood of seeing the field as a freshman in college.

“It’s pretty much important to me,” he said. “I feel like I CAN play at the next level early. It’s just a matter of me being focused and motivating myself to do it.

“I’m looking for a school where I can earn some playing time, and where the style of defense that they play fits me. I don’t want to go to a school where they’ve just got their corners sitting out there bored. I want to get involved in the game --- I want to blitz from the corner, I want to see a little zone, I want to play the nickel sometimes. I want to be involved in the game instead of playing, you know, just corner.”

Kirkpatrick has unofficially visited Florida (for Friday Night Lights), Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida State and Clemson, and he’s undecided as to where he’s going to be visiting officially in the future.

“Right now I don’t know when or where I’m going to take my officials,” he said. “I was thinking … I’ve already been to Florida, so I’ll probably visit a school that I haven’t ever been to --- maybe a school that’s recruiting me hard, because I’m going back to Florida this year.”

And then Kirkpatrick revealed the impact Friday Night Lights had on him and his decision.

“Then again, I’m thinking I want to be (at UF on a visit) for the game atmosphere,” he said. “For the camp, the crowd came out and that made me feel good. They were being really supportive of what their school is trying to do. So I just want to see the game atmosphere.”

Kirkpatrick said he has a lot of interest in Florida --- partially because of the program’s recent success, partially because of a sort of bond he formed with Strong and head coach Urban Meyer, partially because of his childhood, and partially because of defensive back Joe Haden.

“Florida was my favorite team coming up,” he said. “They’re automatically going to be one of my favorite schools because I’ve just always heard ‘Florida, Florida, Florida.’ And I like the newer cornerback they’ve got. He was a freshman last year, the little young guy they have back there. I like him.”
 10 years ago '08        #205
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 2164 2164
 1000bluntz said:
Kirkpatrick following UF coach's advice

Dre Kirkpatrick has reason to believe he is talented. The 6-2 defensive back from Alabama is up to 190-pounds and runs a 4.4 forty-yard-dash. With nearly 40 offers from top football programs around the country, he is regarded by some as 2009’s top corner prospect. That’s enough to overwhelm a lot of young guys, but not Kirkpatrick. Whenever he thinks about recruiting he simply remembers what Florida defensive coordinator Charlie Strong told him last summer at the Friday Night Lights camp in Gainesville.

“He tells me to try to keep a level head even though I’ve tapped into tools to the point where I feel like I’m unstoppable,” said Kirkpatrick, who is from Gadsden, Alabama. “He was telling me I didn’t need to be going overboard with recruitment and that I should just take my time and don’t let it affect me personally.”

The way Kirkpatrick has patiently handled his recruiting he must have taken Strong’s advice seriously. The Gator Country Hot 50 corner is waiting until his upcoming senior season before he truly defines his list of favorites. He’s still gathering information about the schools that have offered.

Last season, Kirkpatrick and the Gadsen City Titans finished 10-2, losing in the first round of the playoffs after a couple of crippling penalties, one that negated a 62-yard punt return for touchdown by Kirkpatrick. Throughout the year he had 56 tackles and six interceptions. As a senior he will line up at wide receiver and once again at free safety.

Kirkpatrick’s strengths are obvious: size, speed, ball locating skills, versatility, ability to jam at the line, tendency to shed blocks and finish plays with tackles. He feels these talents will help facilitate his likelihood of seeing the field as a freshman in college.

“It’s pretty much important to me,” he said. “I feel like I CAN play at the next level early. It’s just a matter of me being focused and motivating myself to do it.

“I’m looking for a school where I can earn some playing time, and where the style of defense that they play fits me. I don’t want to go to a school where they’ve just got their corners sitting out there bored. I want to get involved in the game --- I want to blitz from the corner, I want to see a little zone, I want to play the nickel sometimes. I want to be involved in the game instead of playing, you know, just corner.”

Kirkpatrick has unofficially visited Florida (for Friday Night Lights), Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida State and Clemson, and he’s undecided as to where he’s going to be visiting officially in the future.

“Right now I don’t know when or where I’m going to take my officials,” he said. “I was thinking … I’ve already been to Florida, so I’ll probably visit a school that I haven’t ever been to --- maybe a school that’s recruiting me hard, because I’m going back to Florida this year.”

And then Kirkpatrick revealed the impact Friday Night Lights had on him and his decision.

“Then again, I’m thinking I want to be (at UF on a visit) for the game atmosphere,” he said. “For the camp, the crowd came out and that made me feel good. They were being really supportive of what their school is trying to do. So I just want to see the game atmosphere.”

Kirkpatrick said he has a lot of interest in Florida --- partially because of the program’s recent success, partially because of a sort of bond he formed with Strong and head coach Urban Meyer, partially because of his childhood, and partially because of defensive back Joe Haden.

“Florida was my favorite team coming up,” he said. “They’re automatically going to be one of my favorite schools because I’ve just always heard ‘Florida, Florida, Florida.’ And I like the newer cornerback they’ve got. He was a freshman last year, the little young guy they have back there. I like him.”
Bama...
 10 years ago '04        #206
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 904Nole said:
Bama...
Probably but I had no idea he even liked Florida so that's why I put this up. We have a chance but it's hard to pull top kids out of Bama. I would be fu*king ecstatic if he finds that Florida is the right fit for himself.
 10 years ago '08        #207
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Probably but I had no idea he even liked Florida so that's why I put this up. We have a chance but it's hard to pull top kids out of Bama. I would be fu*king ecstatic if he finds that Florida is the right fit for himself.
Bluntz, you will soon learn that even if he feels that Florida is the right place for him and that`s where he wants to go.......Bama on NSD.....(Believe me, I know from experience)
 10 years ago '04        #208
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 904Nole said:
Bluntz, you will soon learn that even if he feels that Florida is the right place for him and that`s where he wants to go.......Bama on NSD.....(Believe me, I know from experience)
Yeah I know them Bammer f*g**ts put insane pressure on their in-state kids to be Bama all the way. That's why a lot of them wait until the end to let it be known where they wanna go pretty much or they stay on the down low for most of the recruiting process, especially if they wanna go somewhere else. That's what Green did last year and he signed with us. Hopefully him growing up liking Florida actually works out for us and the fact that he already knows he's coming back to see UF again is good news.
 10 years ago '04        #209
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Pahokee receiver gives Gators their fifth commit

Nu'Keese Richardson is a Florida Gator. The Pahokee HS standout they call Pete after FSU's Peter Warrick has decided he wanted to be a Gators and announced to a crowd at his high school this afternoon. The Gators just got faster and more elusive on offense in a recruiting class that is really starting to take shape.

We caught up with Richardson shortly before his speech. For him there was no denying who his top choice was.

“I committed to Florida,” he said. “I like everything about them. I have been loving the Gators since I was little. I am a Florida guy, I like everything about the Gators.

In 2008 Florida signed another great player from Pahokee in cornerback Janoris Jenkins. While Jenkins talked a lot about Florida, he was never one to push Richardson one way or another.

“Janoris played a little part in it,” Richardson said. “He told me to make sure I feel comfortable. He was going to support any decision I made,. He wanted me to make the right one for me. He let me know that Florida is a great school and knew I loved it, so he knew Florida fit me.”

Florida’s electrifying play maker Percy Harvin did have a little bit to say about Richardson’s recruitment.

“Percy Harvin told me he was leaving so he told me I could play his spot,” Richardson said.

The coaching staff did a great job of recruiting Richardson led by Receiver Coach Billy Gonzales and Head Coach Urban Meyer.

“Coach Gonzales is a great coach and a great recruiter,” Richardson said. “He keeps it real and honest, and is a great recruiter. He is also my receiver coach so that was good for me. Coach Meyer is don to earth and likes to talk a lot, so he is a pretty cool guy.

There were two other schools in the running, but one was a little higher on the list than the other.

“I had never been to Georgia, so pretty much what Aaron Murray told me and what I read in the mail,” he said. “South Carolina was a tough choice. I loved their coaching style and their team and I loved everything about South Carolina. In the long run I felt that Florida was the best fit for me overall.”

Richardson plans on graduating early and enrolling into college in January. He would like to pursue something in the medical field.

We should have more with Richardson over the weekend, including video.
 10 years ago '05        #210
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 1000bluntz said:
Pahokee receiver gives Gators their fifth commit

Nu'Keese Richardson is a Florida Gator. The Pahokee HS standout they call Pete after FSU's Peter Warrick has decided he wanted to be a Gators and announced to a crowd at his high school this afternoon. The Gators just got faster and more elusive on offense in a recruiting class that is really starting to take shape.

We caught up with Richardson shortly before his speech. For him there was no denying who his top choice was.

“I committed to Florida,” he said. “I like everything about them. I have been loving the Gators since I was little. I am a Florida guy, I like everything about the Gators.

In 2008 Florida signed another great player from Pahokee in cornerback Janoris Jenkins. While Jenkins talked a lot about Florida, he was never one to push Richardson one way or another.

“Janoris played a little part in it,” Richardson said. “He told me to make sure I feel comfortable. He was going to support any decision I made,. He wanted me to make the right one for me. He let me know that Florida is a great school and knew I loved it, so he knew Florida fit me.”

Florida’s electrifying play maker Percy Harvin did have a little bit to say about Richardson’s recruitment.

“Percy Harvin told me he was leaving so he told me I could play his spot,” Richardson said.

The coaching staff did a great job of recruiting Richardson led by Receiver Coach Billy Gonzales and Head Coach Urban Meyer.

“Coach Gonzales is a great coach and a great recruiter,” Richardson said. “He keeps it real and honest, and is a great recruiter. He is also my receiver coach so that was good for me. Coach Meyer is don to earth and likes to talk a lot, so he is a pretty cool guy.

There were two other schools in the running, but one was a little higher on the list than the other.

“I had never been to Georgia, so pretty much what Aaron Murray told me and what I read in the mail,” he said. “South Carolina was a tough choice. I loved their coaching style and their team and I loved everything about South Carolina. In the long run I felt that Florida was the best fit for me overall.”

Richardson plans on graduating early and enrolling into college in January. He would like to pursue something in the medical field.

We should have more with Richardson over the weekend, including video.
this scrub isn't no Warrick I give him 1 year before he transfers
 10 years ago '04        #211
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
n*ggas is mad because we opening up big a.ss pipeline in the Muck that's now infiltrated Pahokee. Before Jenkins last year we never got anybody from that school.
 10 years ago '04        #212
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
yall can have the pahokee pipeline and we can keep the belle glade pipeline pointed south.....

regardless shannon has done a great job getting talent from both schools

FSU has made no noise in niether school lately... when they used to go in and get when they want
We got Deonte. We've done well at that school in the past as well. Fred Taylor came from there as well.
 10 years ago '04        #213
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Murray was trying to recruit Richardson to UGA....

Actually I know Nu'Keese was on the phone with Murray two weeks ago and Murray was talking to him about Georgia. Nu'Keese really had no interest in Georgia and asked Murray why he didn't want to go to Florida. Murray's response was "there are too many quarterbacks there." Nu'Keese's response was, "you got to be willing to compete. They aren't going to hand me the job at Florida, I am going to have to compete for it."

Knew the kid was a pus*y
 10 years ago '04        #214
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2922 2922
damn murray sounded shook of a lil comp

he shouldve committed to florida, tebow is gone after this year
 10 years ago '04        #215
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
Mike Gillislee committed to Florida yesterday

Impressive film, even though he got lit up right around the end

I like the power he runs with

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 05-30-2008 at 08:45 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #216
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 madness said:
damn murray sounded shook of a lil comp

he shouldve committed to florida, tebow is gone after this year
He's afraid of Brantley. He is indeed a pus*y. He's a Gator fan so he went to UGA to continue to help us beat them . Everybody should know last year was an abberation or however the fu*k you spell it.
 05-30-2008, 09:42 PM         #217
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knowshon > The Gator Nation
 10 years ago '04        #218
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 T.O.N.Y said:
Knowshon > The Gator Nation
Harvin is a better RB than Moreno and he's a WR.
 10 years ago '08        #219
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Harvin is a better RB than Moreno and he's a WR.
 10 years ago '04        #220
1000bluntz  OP
space
space
 904Nole said:
I was exaggerating to a point homie. Basically debunking Moreno > Gator Nation as Harvin himself >>>>>>>>>>>> Moreno

Moreno is good but n*ggas ride his d*ck a little too hard. Let's see him dominate next year when everybody knows all about him. Harvin been sh*ttin' on n*ggas since he stepped on campus and n*ggas still can't stop him. Moreno wasn't sh*t until he went up against our soft a.ss d last year, we gave that n*gga his confidence and we gonna take it right back next year. Harvin has the ability to get you 100 yards receiving and 100 rushing every fu*king game if you give him adequate touches, how many other players can you say that about? Not to mention that if we didn't have Brandon James Harvin would return kicks. Harvin has pretty much proven himself as the top overall recruit most thought he was in 06. If he's really 100% after this heel sh*t and doesn't have that nagging bullsh*t fu*king with him he'll be literally unstoppable. If he's been this good with a bum heel then goddamn he's a pretty fu*king amazing football player.

Some of y'all are crazy. Moreno had a good year yes, but Harvin is still a better player. The way some of y'all act like I only think Harvin is so great is because he's a Gator is hilarious when it should be obvious to anybody with eyes that no matter what uniform the kid wears he's an unbelievable football player. And yes if Harvin was a full time RB his numbers would be unfu*kwithable. When you average close to 10 yards a carry on that many carries and always fall forward I'd say you're a pretty damn good running back, even if it's not your primary position. It's not like Percy is some little guy, he's 5'11 or so and a solid 200 lbs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy