most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #81
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
you dont know nothin bout ess3x county my man
 10 years ago '04        #82
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 piffery973 said:
you dont know nothin bout ess3x county my man
what dont i kno.....i lay my head in it everyday
 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM         #83
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oooooooooooooohhhhh snapppppppp
 10 years ago '05        #84
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1064 1064
Kings County > _______
 10 years ago '07        #85
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
hahaaa, wtf...that shii wasss hilarious
 10 years ago '08        #86
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 Kap(Da)King said:
what dont i kno.....i lay my head in it everyday

where at
 10 years ago '06        #87
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
I just got outta the hospital from my head getting fu*ked from this damn game. Fuk this game now giving me seizures nd sh*t
damn dude you play way too much, go outside and get some sun
 02-12-2008, 10:22 PM         #88
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i play probably 2 hours a day for the last 2 months lol no headaches here:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #89
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Robert Bowling, Infinity Ward Community Relations Manager, has announced that the new feature patch for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty 4 has finished its internal testing and development and has officially been sent off to Microsoft for Certification. Below is a list of some of the new features found in this upcoming patch:

New k!ll Cams

Weve added new k!ll Cams for everything. So now those WTF! grenades that seemingly come from no where, you can see that a guy threw it over the house, it hit a tree branch, bounced off a rock, into a tiny window, where you happened to be pointing out of, and say whoa. Follow behind RPGs and M203s k!ll cams, claymores, Airstrikes where you can follow the bomb from the plane until it hits you.

Host Migration

Now you wont have to be dropped back by yourself when a host leaves. Instead, everyone will stay together, a new host will be a.ssigned, and the game will auto-start back up. Keeping everyone together, no more re-inviting, re-joining games because some host leaves. This has been a tall order and something that weve put a lot of work into which has allowed us to really optimize online play all around not just specifically with Host migration.

Improved Sniper / ACOG Accuracy

Sniper and ACOG scopes have been tweaked and are really improved. I use to not snipe at all (mainly because Im a horrible sniper), but now its so much more fluid and natural, while still having the same difficulty to use, it has no more WTF I know I hit that guy! moments.

Upgraded Spectator Cam

Now when youre in spectator mode you can follow them in 3rd person, switch to their first person view, or rotate the camera in a full 360 degrees around whoever youre watching.

Quick Mute Option

Users will now be able to quick mute players on the fly by pulling up the scoreboard in-game or via the lobby by simply going to their name and hitting the mute a.ssigned button. As quickly as calling in and designating an airstike. So no longer getting k!lled while trying to make your way through the Xbox blades for the mute option so you can shut up the guy who always seems to find it funny to sing into his mic or cover up for his lack of skill by telling you how to play Domination his way.

10 years ago '04        #90
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 fmills15 said:
Robert Bowling, Infinity Ward Community Relations Manager, has announced that the new feature patch for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty 4 has finished its internal testing and development and has officially been sent off to Microsoft for Certification. Below is a list of some of the new features found in this upcoming patch:

New k!ll Cams

Weve added new k!ll Cams for everything. So now those WTF! grenades that seemingly come from no where, you can see that a guy threw it over the house, it hit a tree branch, bounced off a rock, into a tiny window, where you happened to be pointing out of, and say whoa. Follow behind RPGs and M203s k!ll cams, claymores, Airstrikes where you can follow the bomb from the plane until it hits you.

Host Migration

Now you wont have to be dropped back by yourself when a host leaves. Instead, everyone will stay together, a new host will be a.ssigned, and the game will auto-start back up. Keeping everyone together, no more re-inviting, re-joining games because some host leaves. This has been a tall order and something that weve put a lot of work into which has allowed us to really optimize online play all around not just specifically with Host migration.

Sniper and ACOG scopes have been tweaked and are really improved. I use to not snipe at all (mainly because Im a horrible sniper), but now its so much more fluid and natural, while still having the same difficulty to use, it has no more WTF I know I hit that guy! moments.

Upgraded Spectator Cam

Now when youre in spectator mode you can follow them in 3rd person, switch to their first person view, or rotate the camera in a full 360 degrees around whoever youre watching.

Quick Mute Option

Users will now be able to quick mute players on the fly by pulling up the scoreboard in-game or via the lobby by simply going to their name and hitting the mute a.ssigned button. As quickly as calling in and designating an airstike. So no longer getting k!lled while trying to make your way through the Xbox blades for the mute option so you can shut up the guy who always seems to find it funny to sing into his mic or cover up for his lack of skill by telling you how to play Domination his way.

hope the ps3 gets this too
 10 years ago '04        #91
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
i finally got that mile high club achievement...sh*t took me 60 tries...lmao
 10 years ago '04        #92
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone else play this sh*t on PC?
 02-14-2008, 03:37 PM         #93
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Started prestige mode...sh*t aint too bad. Its fun completing challenges again. About an hour and a half in, and im level 12 already.
 10 years ago '04        #94
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 fmills15 said:

New k!ll Cams

Host Migration

Upgraded Spectator Cam

Quick Mute Option

I hope they also put some of those on PC.

T_Buck said:
Anyone else play this sh*t on PC?
I play on PC. I play on crack servers only
 02-14-2008, 07:08 PM         #95
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the deal with some dudes i run into with weird long gamertags
like R^=++==O=+>0 ...some sh*t like that?
 10 years ago '05        #96
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Modders.
 02-14-2008, 08:24 PM         #97
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ what does that exactly mean? what do they mod?
 02-14-2008, 08:55 PM         #98
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are called queers
 10 years ago '07        #99
lilmoon2 
space
space
space
$9 | Props total: 0 0
right and left thumbsticks pushed in is what Ive seen...
 10 years ago '07        #100
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
i used to have the LS, RS with the pictures in my clan tag, every damn match i either got hated, question, inquires, or love, i took it off too much attention, but i do like everytime i k!ll someone my huge clan tag flashes across the screen and people behind me say it's so big it's get in the way during f!ghts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago