The Certified Call Of Duty 4 Discussion [All Things COD4 In Here]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
227 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2008, 02:51 PM         #41
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barelt ever happens if you use M40A3.

Conclusion: all the other sniper rifles are inaccurate pieces of sh*t.
 02-10-2008, 09:19 PM         #42
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah im in prestige mode sh*ts kinda stupid cuz i miss my 50 cal sniper but oh well. its pretty much to say your the coolest kid on cod4 if u go through it the full 10 times u can look down on the others if thats wut gets u ur kicks lol
Thats the thing...if it was going through like 2 or 3 times I might do it. But I aint tryna go through it ten more times, and once you start...there aint no point in stopping with the first medal.
 02-10-2008, 11:27 PM         #43
RVDondaPC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There was a bunch of times that I'd be right on somebody with a sniper rifle and I shoot them but nothing happens. I shoot like 5 more times and they don't even move cuz they don't know I am shooting at them and they still don't get hit. So I said fu*k it to the sniper rifles a long time ago. I can get people across most maps with the M16/G3 with red dot anyways. But I'll never come close to getting those sniper challanges.

Also I got tired of playing with my best guns so now I just play with guns that are the funnest to k!ll people with rather than the ones I am best with. I love k!lling people with the G3 rifle.
 10 years ago '04        #44
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
ok.... am i the only one whos gonna get this game for both systems? it wouldn't be the first time, cause I definitely have marvel vs capcom 2 for all 3 systems... (classic)
 10 years ago '07        #45
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
I'VE PLAYED VIDEO GAMES ALL MY LIFE AND FOR SOME REASON THIS sh*t GIVES ME A HEADACHE AFTER LIKE A 3RD GAME ONLINE OR THROUGH OUT A MISSION. DOES THIS sh*t HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE? WHY DO YOU THINK THIS HAPPENS TO ME GAMERS? BY THE WAY THE 1 PLAYER ONLINE GAMING IS WACK, BUT THIS IS THE BEST CAMPAIGN EVER CREATED. THAT SNIPER MISSION IS PRETTY SERIOUS.
 10 years ago '05        #46
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 107 107
Well...

You may have vertigo or something. It sounds like you get a headache because of its fast pace and it may even get you a little dizzy. On some "Spyro-Effect," sh*t. Haha, i remember playing that game for a few minutes then i would start feeling sick. There's way too much turning in that bastard. But yea...that Sniper mission ain't no joke. Especially the long range shot...haha i hope i aint spoil sh*t. =]
 10 years ago '07        #47
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Arsonic. said:
Well...

You may have vertigo or something. It sounds like you get a headache because of its fast pace and it may even get you a little dizzy. On some "Spyro-Effect," sh*t. Haha, i remember playing that game for a few minutes then i would start feeling sick. There's way too much turning in that bastard. But yea...that Sniper mission ain't no joke. Especially the long range shot...haha i hope i aint spoil sh*t. =]
NAH I DID THAT. I fu*kED UP THE FIRST TIME BUT THE SECOND TIME I HIT BUDDY IN THE NECK . HOW MANY TIMES DID IT TAKE YOU TO PASS THAT PART IN THE MISSION WHERE PEOPLE WALK BY AND YOU GOTTA LAY DOWN?
 10 years ago '05        #48
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
I passed that part my first time. But when it came to the long range shot, it took me about three times. I figured out how to perfectly position the crosshairs to catch him dead on his forhead. This is all on Veteran by the way. But yea...sh*t was piff.
 10 years ago '05        #49
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
to pass the part where they are walking in the field, you pretty much have to keep right under the guy with you, like right near his feet, thats how i did it.
 10 years ago '07        #50
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
On My Like 5th Try I Just Ran And Ducked Behind The A Tree On The Left Side.
 10 years ago '04        #51
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
hit him in the head? my sh*t only knock off his arm
 10 years ago '05        #52
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
Yea that's what the game says, but the bullet i shot veered perfectly to his forehead.
 02-11-2008, 08:17 AM         #53
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What part of "inaccurate snipers" do you not understand. The only accurate sniper rifle is M40A3. That sh*t is precise even over serious range. Even the R700 has doo-doo accuracy compared to M40A3.
 02-11-2008, 08:44 AM         #54
A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I was scared when them tanks came through I was like OH sh*t!!! I FEEL like them JAPANESE!!!...
 02-11-2008, 09:49 AM         #55
A.L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
propped....and i want that gold rpd

one day i'ma get that sh*t
you cant get gold rpd..
 10 years ago '04        #56
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
in the head? you shure?
 10 years ago '04        #57
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
its not just you me and a couple of people I know get headaches from playin too..and I have played prolly every first person shooter out there and never had that happen.....
 10 years ago '04        #58
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
rock some shades..lol jk
 10 years ago '06        #59
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
u prolly too close to the tv
 10 years ago '04        #60
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 A.L said:
you cant get gold rpd..
well, i guess i'ma have to smoke that L
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy