Feb 6 - Jay-Z's 40/40 Club's Got 99 Problems, Ex-Employees Complain Of Club Practices

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #21
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
the funny thing is, many jobs treat their employees like sh*t...many employees quit...but since these establishments have jays name attached to em, its actually news???
 02-07-2008, 04:20 PM         #22
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with yung city they had to make sure they had enough staff to get the doors open instead of being under staffed and its a sports bar espn and sh*t!!
im sure jayz only been there once or twice hes a business man thats one of his ventures some on else controls it he either gets money or losing it and they got like 3 of em in asia
 10 years ago '04        #23
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
went to the one in atlantic city. sh*t was odd. i walked in with a bunch of friends, it was my cousins bachellor party. was kinda empty, overpriced and there was some big momma breakin it the fu*k down on the dancefloor, and one of my drunk friends walked up to her (him being a dorky white dude, and shes like big momma poppin and lockin by herself). He fu*kin started pointin at her from across the room walkin towards her, and it was like a fu*kin scene out of dirty dancin. she was ALL about it, they were grindin out that dance floor. everyone was fu*kin dying, i think we got a free drink out of it. i had a good time though!

Last edited by haterade2885; 02-07-2008 at 05:30 PM..
 02-07-2008, 06:03 PM         #24
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've heard 2 stories first hand about sh*tty experiences in 40/40 in Vegas. I think that's enough to avoid it. Looking for a Sports Bar? ESPN Zone at New York New York should do you just fine.

If you go to Vegas:

Voodoo Lounge - 51st floor of the Rio
Tao - The Venetian
ghostbar - 55th floor of the Palms
Studio 54 - MGM Grand

Those are the spots I had the most fun at. Pure was nice too but I think we might have caught it on a bad night...still a swanky spot though.

I'm trippin at the $32 dude had to spend for ONE fu*kING BEER :wow:

Go to Vegas caked up because those covers are high unless you have connections. We drank before we left the room...hold your alchy though because they wont let you in falling over

I'm like the fu*kin' Vegas tour guide and sh*t
 02-07-2008, 06:25 PM         #25
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how just because of the "image" factor fools are going to the 40/40 and getting r*ped, for nothing great or new. I havent gone, and dont even need to visit the 40/40. Im sure all the lame a.ss fools who pretend they are scarface, or someone more importatnt then they are, go and spend all this cash on useless sh*t........ I rather crack some 40s at my pad with my homies, and call up some hoesss. I wont even charge u a feee for kickin at my pad, and we can order pizza.
 10 years ago '05        #26
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
 OOps said:
Funny how just because of the "image" factor fools are going to the 40/40 and getting r*ped, for nothing great or new. I havent gone, and dont even need to visit the 40/40. Im sure all the lame a.ss fools who pretend they are scarface, or someone more importatnt then they are, go and spend all this cash on useless sh*t........ I rather crack some 40s at my pad with my homies, and call up some hoesss. I wont even charge u a feee for kickin at my pad, and we can order pizza.
See fam..you remind me of myself. fu*k spendin $32 for a corona or budwiser. fu*k that.. I'd rather be at the crib chillin by my damn self...or call up some of my homies and some females we cool with and make a party out of it..throw on some music and order some food. tv's playin and a spades game poppin..damn all that OTHER sh*t these clubs be on..fu*k that.
 02-07-2008, 07:13 PM         #27
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
damn, all that money you had to spend just to get one beer for urself.
where i come from people buy rounds...fu*k buying a beer for yourself

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago