HTC Mogul/Titan/6800 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Gmitch528 said:
yea i read about it and went to enable mine... they aready have a custom rom out with the 6.1 and 3.35 on it... but ive never put one on there and DO NOT want to brick my phone
but you have the wrong mindset. custom rom = unlock, relock, cook, all that sh*t.

officially released rom = no workarounds, no bullsh*t

bottom line is if youve never used a custom rom, never unlocked or relocked your phone, you shouldnt have anything to worry about. i went from my stock radio/rom to the leaked 3.16 radio/rom WITHOUT relocking/unlocking, and then i went from the leaked 3.16 radio/rom to the official 3.35 radio/rom WITHOUT relocking/unlocking and i report no problems.
 10 years ago '04        #82
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
im just sayin, with my luck...id be that guy who fu*ked his sh*t up...
 10 years ago '06        #83
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
theres only been about 2 people that ive seen who has officially bricked their phone.

im hearing problems when you update the phone off a vista OS. so use XP if that is a choice.
 10 years ago '04        #84
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
i have everything updated.... but id like to get 6.1 at some point... so whenever they make a rom with all the bugs and stuff out then id possibly like to update... but since ive never done it id be nervous to mess it up...
 10 years ago '04        #85
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
i dont think they will ever make a bug free 6.1 rom... im using dcd's and its going smooth... its based off the recent update, and i havent had too much trouble wit it... gps on google maps does load much faster, and my htc home plugin finally decided to work after it failed like 10 times...

heres another ?....

you guys ever try to connect to another phone/device via bluetooth, and u try to use the same passkey that you tell the other guy to put in and it fails..??? i have that problem, but funny thing is, i dont enter a passkey and it connects? explain if u have the info and the time...
 10 years ago '05        #86
Dylx 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 4 4
Just FYI IMO Windows live search GPS is better than google maps. try it out, you can download it on your phone. Just to a google search on your phone for windows live maps.
 10 years ago '05        #87
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
can someone give me a step by step on how to update this rom....i updated my rom once but i dont think it was a official rom....it was a leak version....so can someone help me out....im not sure if insurance covers a mogul that bricks
 10 years ago '04        #88
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
^^ comic book said he updated his sh*t no problem from the custom rom....
 10 years ago '04        #89
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
does anyone use tomtom on their sh*t...?
 10 years ago '04        #90
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Do I need Sprint Service to use the GPS? I don't mean the Sprint Navigation plan. But an actual Sprint Signal?
 03-13-2008, 09:01 PM         #91
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where do you get Microsoft Outlook?
 10 years ago '05        #92
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
I just got my Mogul last week. Eventually I will take to the time to read each post but I am cautious about downloading the stuff ya'll talkin bout. I'd be hella mad if I bricked my phone over some download ya'll suggesting. One thing tho I am interested in.... SPRINT TV. So u telling me THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD FOR THIS??? Any why does the HTC Touch have Sprint TV preloaded in it?
 10 years ago '05        #93
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 SupaMann said:
I just got my Mogul last week. Eventually I will take to the time to read each post but I am cautious about downloading the stuff ya'll talkin bout. I'd be hella mad if I bricked my phone over some download ya'll suggesting. One thing tho I am interested in.... SPRINT TV. So u telling me THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD FOR THIS??? Any why does the HTC Touch have Sprint TV preloaded in it?
lol@ that n!gga Will posting on Boxden, whats good fam.....if your Mogul bricks tell me in advance so i know not to upgrade mines lol

Last edited by youngvito18; 03-15-2008 at 11:41 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #94
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
Do I need Sprint Service to use the GPS? I don't mean the Sprint Navigation plan. But an actual Sprint Signal?
you need signal i believe... cause it connects to the net to get the sat. feed for the gps...
 10 years ago '04        #95
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 SupaMann said:
ive heard ppl sayin that if you wanted sprint tv or a sprint tv type program to dl something calleds slingbox?? i dont care for it so ive never looked into it..
 10 years ago '05        #96
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
here is a great gps program you can even search for places by voice and its free its called windows live search
 10 years ago '04        #97
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Gmitch528 said:
you need signal i believe... cause it connects to the net to get the sat. feed for the gps...
Thanks, I can't wait to see how good this works. Too bad It won't be for another 4 months.
 10 years ago '04        #98
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,713 | Props total: 23215 23215
As far as settings and must have apps and cool things

i already updated the rom..
 10 years ago '04        #99
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Adwerdz said:
As far as settings and must have apps and cool things

i already updated the rom..
How did you update the Rom, I'm scared I might brick mine, but I do have insurance?
 10 years ago '04        #100
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,713 | Props total: 23215 23215
went to sprint support site and clicked mogul software downloads and followed directions. it's easy mines updated smooth took like 10 minutes to update

you have to back up your personal files because it will delete all, so sync back up before u update
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy