most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
^^ who knows with sprint... they had said there was supposed to be an update in jan but it never came...

Last edited by Gmitch528; 02-28-2008 at 11:31 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #42
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
anyone know where i can get some themes for my mogul cuz this is not workin
 10 years ago '04        #43
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 darquecinnamon said:
anyone know where i can get some themes for my mogul cuz this is not workin
I've seen alot of themes on this board.

10 years ago '04        #44
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
try this too darque...

does anyone know if we can most cabs here..? like the thread starter was sayin why just post links to other forums on this forum...
 10 years ago '04        #45
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
i dont knwo about posting cabs, but if anybody is lookin for them, just ask in here, and pm a link to wherever we can get the cab from... keeps us from violating terms and stuff...
 10 years ago '06        #46
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
anyone got any good cabs? i got a cracked handyswitched which is probably the best program closer behind x-button.. in fact if you dont have x-button built into your phone (like with the new update) I'd recommend handyswitcher over x-button

i got 9 gps satellites when i was on the road today. theres a program called gps today that tracks your mph when moving. sh*ts pretty tight
 10 years ago '05        #47
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Is there anyway to get the GPS Navigation without paying extra to sprint?
 02-29-2008, 03:36 PM         #48
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
Is there anyway to get the GPS Navigation without paying extra to sprint?

Use GARMIN GPS if you want free navigation

Sprint Navigation = monthly fee.
 10 years ago '04        #49
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
Well i looked over the rules and sh*t and it didnt say anything about posting cabs... just cant do cracked sh*t i guess... so im a.ssuming freeware is good to go... so when i still bein lazy ill start posting them... im not advanced user so it'll probably be basic sh*t.. but if everyone contributes we'll probably be good..
 10 years ago '05        #50
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Well I don't want a separate unit for gps are there any programs you can put on the mogul?
 10 years ago '04        #51
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
Well i went to the advanced thing thinking i could actually post cabs but i guess not, so im just goin to start linkin cabs.. most of these im gettin from sprintusers

SMS Threaded Messaging : xxxx

X Button: xxxx

Custom Rom 3.16.651.0 (GPS):

Registry Hacks in Cab form:

I use for my web and if you are using that get the Jbed:

HTC Home: and then HTC Customizer:

Random thread w/ today screen setup and cabs:

Freeware websites (havent checked them all):

tillanosoft.com

Pocket PC Freeware List

Great list of commonly used freeware from users of the most powerful PPC made for its time:

Freeware database site:

Another Freeware database site:

vladzz PPC site:

Xcast Weather Plugin by Site Member codyppc:

10 years ago '06        #52
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
 Gmitch528 said:
Well i went to the advanced thing thinking i could actually post cabs but i guess not, so im just goin to start linkin cabs.. most of these im gettin from sprintusers

SMS Threaded Messaging : xxxx

X Button: xxxx

Custom Rom 3.16.651.0 (GPS):

Registry Hacks in Cab form:

I use for my web and if you are using that get the Jbed:

HTC Home: and then HTC Customizer:

Random thread w/ today screen setup and cabs:

Freeware websites (havent checked them all):

tillanosoft.com

Pocket PC Freeware List

Great list of commonly used freeware from users of the most powerful PPC made for its time:

Freeware database site:

Another Freeware database site:

vladzz PPC site:

Xcast Weather Plugin by Site Member codyppc:

mad props
 10 years ago '04        #53
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
Battery Decrease by 1% instead of 10:

Change font in WM6:

iWindows Mobile SMS Threaded Messages: xx xx

Different Themes:

Minutes/Today Plugin:

HTC Home Customizer *Upgrade*:

Update on Skyfire (posted feb 21st):
Without a doubt, Skyfire is in demand. Over a week ago I downloaded my beta copy and have enjoyed it ever since. It does break my heart a little that not everyone can enjoy it yet. However my hopes were lifted with this recent email concerning Skyfire and the beta program. Hopefully this will left your hearts as well.

Straight from the Skyfire Office:

Heres the status of our private beta program. As you know, we have quite a demand for the beta and sign ups beyond what we can support today. On February 8th, we invited a batch of the sign ups to download Skyfire beta 0.5 based on the chronological order in which they signed up. We purposefully kept the number of those first downloads to a manageable number so we could finesse our systems before we increased the pool. Weve taken the time since February 8th to work out any kinks in our system nothing of significance, but the normal stuff that comes up when you go live the first time. We needed this time to fine tune the download process, support, etc. and a.ssess our infrastructure relative to real users.

After this period of tweaking and a.ssessing, we are in a position to invite more people to download Skyfire. Very soon, we will invite another batch of people to download in a first signed up, first invited basis. Thats not to say, we can invite every beta sign up to download immediately the invitations will continue in a measured pace to meet the significant demand for Skyfire. Next week, you will see our external messaging to beta signs up in this regard blog updates, email blasts and website messaging. We appreciate that you point your readers to our sign up page as thats the best course of action to get into our private beta program. However, its safe to say that there is a wait as we continue in a measured pace.

So you heard it here. Up until this point every reader of AllShadow.com should already be signed up on the beta programs sign up page. If you arent then you need to get over there and get your beta on. As you can see they are proceeding in chronological order of when people signed up. Do you want to be the last? -

Dashwire: xx xx
 03-03-2008, 11:30 AM         #54
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh @ SkyFire...
 10 years ago '04        #55
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
I got a couple questions. I finally got my Mogul. But being that i'm not in the US right now, I have it on suspend. But I've noticed if I disconnect the phone from my computer and turn the power off. The Clock resets itself. Is that normal?
Also, when I went to my device info, I looked at the username. Is it possible for me to change that or do I need service to do that?
 10 years ago '04        #56
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
Anyway to up the volume on Text Messages to the same volume as Ring Tones? Cause right now, I have to up the volume on my touch tones to make Text volume louder and that's annoying. I just want loud Text alerts, not loud touch/keypad alerts...
 10 years ago '04        #57
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
I got a couple questions. I finally got my Mogul. But being that i'm not in the US right now, I have it on suspend. But I've noticed if I disconnect the phone from my computer and turn the power off. The Clock resets itself. Is that normal?
Also, when I went to my device info, I looked at the username. Is it possible for me to change that or do I need service to do that?
My clock has never reset itself once?? i dont know if that has something to do with your location or not.. and the username is somethin sprint a.ssigns you when you start service with them... i dont think you can change it.... or if you can you'd have to contact them...
 10 years ago '04        #58
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hyper_Intel said:
Anyway to up the volume on Text Messages to the same volume as Ring Tones? Cause right now, I have to up the volume on my touch tones to make Text volume louder and that's annoying. I just want loud Text alerts, not loud touch/keypad alerts...
no clue man, have you tried turning off the sounds it makes when you hit the button and stuff?? i never use those just cause i hate the noises... but then with those off and you have the volume on the ppc icon slider set on high and it might play louder..
 10 years ago '05        #59
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 528 528
ayo if i got a mogul and sero..unlimited texts..that sms is the same thing ryte? juss wanna make sure and not get he good 3000 text suprise lol
 10 years ago '04        #60
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
yea man, sms = text... youre straight...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy