HTC Mogul/Titan/6800 Thread

most viewed right now
 199
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #401
SupaMann 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,363 | Props total: 1490 1490
yea cop it why not. I never heard of anyone having this device on the MetroPCS network. Here in Florida, metro is known for unlimited talk and nothing else.
 10 years ago '04        #402
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
^^^ shiit runs nice on it? i'm tryin to have some coo sh*t... games, movies, shiit like that
 10 years ago '05        #403
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,237 | Props total: 6025 6025
 franchise said:
how is the phone overrall?

i was thinking about getting it flashed to metropcs... currently i got the voyager on metro. but i want a computer type phone so i can do some crazy sh*t.

this phone is kinda old... should i fucck with it? or should i wait for somethin better this year?
metro?? man either cop the Mogul now or get your money right and cop the Touch Pro in a few months..........

metros are for 3 type of people.........middle school/high school girls, n*ggas that are on a strict ramen noodle type budget, or dope boys who toss out their phones every 3 weeks
 10 years ago '04        #404
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
metro is the best phone company ive ever had. i could talk for 40,000 minutes in a month and still only pay 45 bucks. its legit. unlimited everything.
 10 years ago '05        #405
SupaMann 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,363 | Props total: 1490 1490
Damn, I walked into sprint to see if I can the scrollie wheel fixed on my mogul... they came back and said yo heres a new phone.

Brand new with the box. Now I have two of everything

Chick was lookin thru my phone and said "damn your phone was hooked up!"

All I wanted was the scroll wheel fixed, granted it had scratches and missing stylus pen so I'm not complaining. :D
 10 years ago '06        #406
jrob214 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
 SupaMann said:
Damn, I walked into sprint to see if I can the scrollie wheel fixed on my mogul... they came back and said yo heres a new phone.

Brand new with the box. Now I have two of everything

Chick was lookin thru my phone and said "damn your phone was hooked up!"

All I wanted was the scroll wheel fixed, granted it had scratches and missing stylus pen so I'm not complaining. :D
You were blessed today dog. Similar thing happen to me when i went through insurance. They sent me a phone wit a broke keyboard. I called sprint told them the deal and they just sent me a brand new mogul.
 07-27-2008, 11:08 AM         #407
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
metro?? man either cop the Mogul now or get your money right and cop the Touch Pro in a few months..........

metros are for 3 type of people.........middle school/high school girls, n*ggas that are on a strict ramen noodle type budget, or dope boys who toss out their phones every 3 weeks
That's kind of ignorant my n*gga. Metro PCS is actually the sh*t.
My Mom has it and it has unlimited everything with no contracts.
 10 years ago '04        #408
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
^^^ yup yup, they keep expanding too so it works in more places and service keeps improving. i was juiced when i went to miami and my sh*t worked no problem 2 years ago
 07-27-2008, 11:03 PM         #409
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 franchise said:
^^^ yup yup, they keep expanding too so it works in more places and service keeps improving. i was juiced when i went to miami and my sh*t worked no problem 2 years ago
If I was actually paying my Phone Bill myself, instead of my Brother, I'de probably have Metro PCS.
 10 years ago '05        #410
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,930 | Props total: 8513 8513
whatsup! any new updates? i just had my mogul switched out yesterday and im eeling like a brand new man.. it did cost me sh*t plusi got 2 of everything now including a memory card.. im fu*kin happy.. so now that i have a way to sync.. i still havent upgraded to 6.1 cuz im afraid im gonna fu*k up and brick my sh*t.. i wont lie, lol.. but im really missing out on pic / text so i might jus go ahead and get it over wit.. what else does 6.1 do that the standard dosent.. other den that im tracking.. i never download trackflo or the iphone sh*t eithor.. who really needs it, feel me..
 10 years ago '05        #411
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,930 | Props total: 8513 8513
^ in other words.. uppin to keep this thread alive.. u kno how sh*t can get lost on BX..
 10 years ago '05        #412
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,930 | Props total: 8513 8513
 SupaMann said:
ahhh shyt. I just had to fukk with it. :banghead:

It was working just fine. Then last night I went to install the htc_home_customizer u know the one with the weather shyt? And now its frozen... neither the screen or the buttons are responding. I was gonna flash the rom again to clear it out but since its frozen, active sync wont work??? I resetted many times, still no luck. Do ya'll have suggestions before I take this into Sprint?
downloadedfine for me.. but i did something similar it another program so i just cleared all the memory ( put all my sh*t on my storage card ofcoaurse )and reset it and it appeared to be fine after.. but if its dat fu*ked up.. they should replace it..
 10 years ago '05        #413
SupaMann 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,363 | Props total: 1490 1490
 critique_2k said:
downloadedfine for me.. but i did something similar it another program so i just cleared all the memory ( put all my sh*t on my storage card ofcoaurse )and reset it and it appeared to be fine after.. but if its dat fu*ked up.. they should replace it..
Nah its cool yo just did a hard reset and everything back to normal. Big up Dooper. Go head and go to 6.1 it runs smooth. I just got mines replaced as well and hook mines back up! :applause:
 07-30-2008, 05:13 PM         #414
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupaMann said:
Nah its cool yo just did a hard reset and everything back to normal. Big up Dooper. Go head and go to 6.1 it runs smooth. I just got mines replaced as well and hook mines back up! :applause:
No problem man.. And to anyone with a Mogul that can't send Picture mail, download sMMS Picture Mail App.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy