HTC Mogul/Titan/6800 Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
wcb1084 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 47 47
sh*ts stupid yo, i havent had mms since i bought my motorola q when it first came out
 02-09-2008, 02:11 PM         #22
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wcb1084 said:
sh*ts stupid yo, i havent had mms since i bought my motorola q when it first came out
Tell me about it.
 10 years ago '04        #23
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
sprint fu*kin up...
 10 years ago '06        #24
snaxxx 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 1539 1539
I just got my t mobile mda today,if theres anyone that can help me update it and make it the best phone possible witout anything goin wrong or phone gettin slow,plz holla at me,

apreciate it, thnx
 10 years ago '06        #25
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
anyone got anything new to contribute? im currently browsing the web on my pc through internet sharing on the mogul. im pulling 80+kbps speeds with EVDO during non-peak hours on a megaupload download.

sh*ts amazing.. you can also share the internet connection from your pc to your ps3 or 360.

if anyone wants more info prop me and ill post all the sh*t up but i got some sh*t to do so im bout to get off the comp.

you have to do this sh*t right too or else you could fu*k up your phone's wi-fi radio. if you plan on using a laptop you need to set up an ad-hoc connection. i wouldnt try anything unless you've read up on this your own.
 10 years ago '06        #26
space
space
also, i cant confirm if this works with the phone update that has rev. a. ive been hearing that in order for it to work with rev. a you need a different version of the .cab file, which they're charing for. they being xda-developers
 10 years ago '04        #27
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
well i just got my mogul like 2 days ago, and i thought i bricked it trying to put the new windows 6.1 on it, but i got it to work and yes the internal gps works with google maps. i use that program, but im lookin for a program that will use the speaker to let you know what street/intersection your at.
 10 years ago '06        #28
space
space
you need a turn by turn direction software program with saved maps. you may need to do a little more research because over on ppcgeeks they argue about what gps directions program is the best and what program uses turn by turn voice prompts.
 10 years ago '04        #29
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
are we allowed to post cabs here..? i think we should start doing that for programs and stuff, maybe see what everyones runnin and sh*t...

i also found this today...

thats supposed to be a new work around for the mms.... it sends thru outlook email, i havent downloaded it yet to let yall know what was goin on..
 10 years ago '04        #30
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
Wait, ya'll talking bout this GPS sh*t, but I could've sworn the Mogul does not have a built in GPS radio....you must mean a different form of GPS that grabs positioning by syncing up Telephone antennas?

I have another question. Where in the hell are contacts located in the phone? Like for instance Device\Windows\Contacts. I want all my sh*t found so I can manually delete folks easier. Tired of going thru the gui.

Also, anyone have a reg edit program for WinMo6?

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 02-27-2008 at 05:41 AM..
 02-27-2008, 08:19 AM         #31
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
are we allowed to post cabs here..? i think we should start doing that for programs and stuff, maybe see what everyones runnin and sh*t...

i also found this today...

thats supposed to be a new work around for the mms.... it sends thru outlook email, i havent downloaded it yet to let yall know what was goin on..

Yep, that dude is a beast that made it.
 10 years ago '04        #32
buck1623 
space
space
space
 Hyper_Intel said:
Wait, ya'll talking bout this GPS sh*t, but I could've sworn the Mogul does not have a built in GPS radio....you must mean a different form of GPS that grabs positioning by syncing up Telephone antennas?

I have another question. Where in the hell are contacts located in the phone? Like for instance Device\Windows\Contacts. I want all my sh*t found so I can manually delete folks easier. Tired of going thru the gui.

Also, anyone have a reg edit program for WinMo6?
you might wanna do some more research, the mogul does have gps capability without external things. this new update they are trying to push out puts windows 6.1 on it, most of us have a leaked version already installed on our moguls... i use roscoe for my reg editor, it works good.... dont know what to say about deleting contacts without going straight to the gui...
 10 years ago '04        #33
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 10 years ago '05        #34
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
im actually using the mogul to browse right now. this is pretty good too. its running on evdo too.
 02-27-2008, 03:17 PM         #35
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king skyfire come out yet?
 10 years ago '04        #36
wcb1084 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 47 47
^^^^^i havent heard anything yet
 10 years ago '04        #37
buck1623 
space
space
space
yeah, i had a i930, didnt do too much with it, moved over to sprint since i travel being in the military, and im currently not in a evdo range soo ill get to see what it can really do when i take a trip back up north to PA.
 10 years ago '06        #38
space
space
i cant stress how great this phone truly is. i bridged my usb tether connection (internet connection sharing via sprint pcs) with my ethernet card, and i'm on xbox live with rev. a evdo. it's slightly laggy on gears of war but i didnt experience any lag on halo 3.

it picks up gps satellites easily only when im outside. i cant initiate gps satellites inside but once i walk outside i pick up 5-6 satellites quickly.

if anyone wants any info on updating to the leaked rom/radio, i can drop a little knowledge but youre better off reading about it from the pros (xda-developers and ppcgeeks) because they've crossed every t and dotted every i when it comes to updating the phone. if you have a stock rom you can pretty much add the leaked update with no workarounds. you should note some things like your msn and msid before reprogramming the phone though.
 10 years ago '05        #39
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4721 4721
 Gmitch528 said:
sprint fu*kin up...
real fukkin talk.....i tried to send my homgirl a pic of these denims at the mall and ERRROOORRR wtf.....had my Mogul for like 3 months and the first time i use my picture mail i get shafted (pause)
 10 years ago '05        #40
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4721 4721
 darquecinnamon said:
im actually using the mogul to browse right now. this is pretty good too. its running on evdo too.
yo can someone link the 6.1 update or leaked update.....and when is the real version suppose to be out.....props in advance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy