NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 ĐρЗŘ said:
Go to pictures.sprintpcs.com

Type in your number. Hit the Forgot password, and they'll send you your password by Text.
ohh aight thanks!
 03-29-2008, 08:25 PM         #202
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g.o.a.t91 said:
I downloaded the Picture Mail cab Dooper is referring to a few days ago and it really does work.
Prop me.
 10 years ago '05        #203
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
 ĐρЗŘ said:
Prop me.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ĐρЗŘ again.
Good looks yo, I'm not heavy into picture mail but i'm hoping *crossing fingers* that someone figures out the whole SprintTV thing.
 10 years ago '05        #204
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
Im in the owners box now baby! My sh*t dont come in till Friday tho. Anyone kno if a mogul has usb host? My laptop down and i still need to utilize my external
 04-03-2008, 01:39 AM         #205
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Idk.

bump....
 10 years ago '05        #206
space
space
well I got it today and it dosent appear to be so oh well. Nother question for the 6800 gurus here tho. my sh*t is sittn pretty like a virgin rite now. what are some good downloads to start off with. I seen a lot of good sh*t in the thread but I don't wanna get ahead of myself and brick it. I haven't even put any applications or tones on it yet but I plan on brousen thru the manual tommorow. and what program gives u vid capeabilities around that sprint bullsh*t?
 10 years ago '06        #207
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 507 507
 critique_2k said:
well I got it today and it dosent appear to be so oh well. Nother question for the 6800 gurus here tho. my sh*t is sittn pretty like a virgin rite now. what are some good downloads to start off with. I seen a lot of good sh*t in the thread but I don't wanna get ahead of myself and brick it. I haven't even put any applications or tones on it yet but I plan on brousen thru the manual tommorow. and what program gives u vid capeabilities around that sprint bullsh*t?

the first thing i would do is download the newest radio/rom that enables gps and rev a capabilities(3.35 i think)... and after that u have the choice of upgrading to the 6.1 rom..... which, in my opinion, would be a wise choice.....

nah i dont think there are any programs that give you sprinttv(at least not anymore).. the only video program i can think of is the flash video bundle/tcmp that allow you to watch/download youtube videos..

someone correct me if im wrong...
 04-03-2008, 06:22 PM         #208
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Naw, you right.

ĐρЗŘ said:
Prop me.
I didnt DL it from your link homie.

Last edited by g.o.a.t91; 04-03-2008 at 06:24 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 unclejuju said:
the first thing i would do is download the newest radio/rom that enables gps and rev a capabilities(3.35 i think)... and after that u have the choice of upgrading to the 6.1 rom..... which, in my opinion, would be a wise choice.....

nah i dont think there are any programs that give you sprinttv(at least not anymore).. the only video program i can think of is the flash video bundle/tcmp that allow you to watch/download youtube videos..

someone correct me if im wrong...
double props kid.. I preciate dat southern hospitality..

so ur saying download:

- the newest radio/rom that enables gps and rev a capabilities (3.35)

- upgrading to the 6.1 rom (windowsmedia6.1?)

- the flash video bundle/tcmp that allow you to watch/download youtube video

Can u post the links for the BXCC newbies here?.. We can just call this the "HTC Virgin Package".. lol..

also.. can I make these upgrades with my 6800 alone?..
 10 years ago '06        #210
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
 critique_2k said:
double props kid.. I preciate dat southern hospitality..

so ur saying download:

- the newest radio/rom that enables gps and rev a capabilities (3.35)

- upgrading to the 6.1 rom (windowsmedia6.1?)

- the flash video bundle/tcmp that allow you to watch/download youtube video

Can u post the links for the BXCC newbies here?.. We can just call this the "HTC Virgin Package".. lol..

also.. can I make these upgrades with my 6800 alone?..

OK.... *takes deep breath*

1. yeah, 3.35 is the first thing you should do... PERIOD!! here is a link to where you can find it... follow the directions... since you prob havnt upgraded, dont worry about the TITAN RE-LOCKER

2. no, not windows MEDIA 6.1.. windows MOBILE 6.1... this is a little more advanced(still fairly easy tho).... let me know if you want a link for that... but step one is key.. without it, you wont be able to upgrade to 6.1...

3. like i said, the flash video bundle allows you to watch/download videos... here is a link for that..

You'll probably need a computer to do most of this...... And you'll need to register with PPCGEEKS.com as well....

Hopefully i answered your questions.... How else might I be of a.ssistance?? lol..

thanks to everyone at ppcgeeks too!!
 10 years ago '04        #211
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
There's also links in this thread to some stuff that may be of use to you they're a few pages back
 10 years ago '06        #212
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
anyone here tried UltimateLaunch?
 04-05-2008, 11:32 AM         #213
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unclejuju said:
anyone here tried UltimateLaunch?
I did, I didn't like it.
 10 years ago '06        #214
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
 ĐρЗŘ said:
I did, I didn't like it.

why not?? was there a problem with your phones performance after installing it???
 04-05-2008, 12:56 PM         #215
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unclejuju said:
why not?? was there a problem with your phones performance after installing it???
Naa I mean it's straight, program is fine. I just dont like it.

I'm good with what I got.
 10 years ago '04        #216
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 unclejuju said:
OK.... *takes deep breath*

1. yeah, 3.35 is the first thing you should do... PERIOD!! here is a link to where you can find it... follow the directions... since you prob havnt upgraded, dont worry about the TITAN RE-LOCKER

2. no, not windows MEDIA 6.1.. windows MOBILE 6.1... this is a little more advanced(still fairly easy tho).... let me know if you want a link for that... but step one is key.. without it, you wont be able to upgrade to 6.1...

3. like i said, the flash video bundle allows you to watch/download videos... here is a link for that..

You'll probably need a computer to do most of this...... And you'll need to register with PPCGEEKS.com as well....

Hopefully i answered your questions.... How else might I be of a.ssistance?? lol..

thanks to everyone at ppcgeeks too!!
yo homie have u found windows mobile 6.1 for the mogul?

i been lookin and cant find it anywhere :banghead:
 04-05-2008, 09:30 PM         #217
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Here are 3 threads from ppcgeeks with Windows Mobile 6.1. They have their little differences,but are basically the same, but I recommend reading the threads.

10 years ago '04        #218
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 g.o.a.t91 said:
^Here are 3 threads from ppcgeeks with Windows Mobile 6.1. They have their little differences,but are basically the same, but I recommend reading the threads.

thanks homie u been propped but i was wondering if the official WinMo 6.1 had leaked i heard it was supposed to come out on april 1st but i cant find it
 04-06-2008, 10:37 AM         #219
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6.1 = Overrated
 10 years ago '06        #220
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
 ĐρЗŘ said:
6.1 = Overrated
i personally like it... the threaded sms is one of the main reasons for me....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughters boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy