most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #181
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1177 1177
 bluedawgalex said:
well so far the internet on my mogul is faster and my battery lasts a very long time i texted all morning and talked for about 2 hours and im at 70% so im happy!

now i just want windows mobile 6.1 with threaded sms (people say they arent receiving my messages and when i take off the threaded sms app they receive them :banghead:

and i wish sprint would fix the damn picture mail!
I found a cab that helps send video and pictures but I wanted to try it out myself before posting it in here. Everything worked but when i sent it out, it came back to me "message delivery failed". So.... yea it's a no go.

Heres a link if u wanna try it out urself.
 10 years ago '04        #182
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 SupaMann said:
I found a cab that helps send video and pictures but I wanted to try it out myself before posting it in here. Everything worked but when i sent it out, it came back to me "message delivery failed". So.... yea it's a no go.

Heres a link if u wanna try it out urself.
thanks man i'll try it out..

i know we can send it thru our e-mail but thats bullsh*t sprint needs to fix that... how the hell we supposed to have a cell phone that does everything EXCEPT send pic mail

Last edited by bluedawgalex; 03-26-2008 at 02:20 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #183
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 497 497
 bookerx3 said:
im reading so many horror stories about this update should i still DL it? Cause my batt life is horrible a it is it cant hurt

the new 6.1 rom update is well worth the download imo... if u dont like it.... just flash back to whatever rom you were running....
 10 years ago '04        #184
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,695 | Props total: 23174 23174
wassup with this sprinttv sh*t on the mogul??? does it work?? im paying for the service and i cant seem to find out how to get it on my phone
 10 years ago '05        #185
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
[S]new sig[/S]
 10 years ago '05        #186
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
wassup with this sprinttv sh*t on the mogul??? does it work?? im paying for the service and i cant seem to find out how to get it on my phone
I feel you. All it need is that sprint tv and that would make it the ultimate device out. I was reading around and it seems like there was a .cab download for it that actually worked even for other service providers such as t-mobile and verizon. Sprint caught on and put some kinda filter to block the video from loading few months ago.
 10 years ago '04        #187
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
i went into the sprint store today cause my phone is fu*ked up... and they tried to give me touch... apparently the moguls are being updated with the new rom in the warehouse so if anything is wrong with your sh*t you might want to wait a min unless you want a touch. i played around with that and no thanks... no keyboard and its small as sh*t, my hands way to big for that lil a.ss sh*t..

EDIT: ok for some odd reason i've been entertaining the thoughts of gettin this touch, i started lookin at it closer and saw there are many different keyboards i can put on there that are bigger... so now i need for yall to talk me out of it... i love my mogul but somethins drawin me over to the darkside..

Last edited by Gmitch528; 03-27-2008 at 06:43 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #188
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
upppppppp
 03-27-2008, 01:11 PM         #189
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
Battery Decrease by 1% instead of 10:

When I installed this my battery icon went to red and when I looked at it its showing that the battery is at 0%. I charged my phone all night and it was still at that same percent in the morning. I tried to find the thread from the site you got it from but I couldn't find the post or thread. Any ideas on why it is like this?
 10 years ago '04        #190
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
i just found it i didnt install it but ill look for you when i get off work to see if i can find anything out for you
 10 years ago '04        #191
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
i checked and couldnt find the thread either... i know nochem from pccgeeks made it... did you try searchin over there... i did w/ no luck..
 10 years ago '04        #192
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
well im here to stop you from crossing over... i had a touch for 3 days and sold it for a mogul.... sh*t just didnt feel right, no slide no keyboard no nothin. plus i work in the military, my hands stay a bit dirty, so if u get that, you'll be wiping the screen constantly....
 03-28-2008, 10:56 AM         #193
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
i checked and couldnt find the thread either... i know nochem from pccgeeks made it... did you try searchin over there... i did w/ no luck..
I'm a member of PPCgeeks now so I'll just ask him thanks.
 10 years ago '04        #194
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 buck1623 said:
well im here to stop you from crossing over... i had a touch for 3 days and sold it for a mogul.... sh*t just didnt feel right, no slide no keyboard no nothin. plus i work in the military, my hands stay a bit dirty, so if u get that, you'll be wiping the screen constantly....
man i went back to sprint yesterday and was messing with it again... i even dled a new keyboard on my mogul the screens are just too small for my hands so ill be rocking the mogul for a while unless i bit the bullet and get a curve in a few months
 10 years ago '05        #195
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
NAH, I'M HAPPY WIT MINES... IF MOGUL WAS A CHICK I'D MARRY HER. OR fu*k HER FOR THE TIME BEING.
 03-28-2008, 09:26 PM         #196
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok Listen up folks.. I'm probably the most knowledgable of the Mogul on this forum. I came back to tell ya'll, that on PPCGeeks, there has been an OFFICIAL 100% Working Sprint Picture Mail program posted.

Just go there and download it, it works perfect. It connects to the sprint picture mail server to send pictures , rather than use corny backdoor e-mail bullsh*t. Right now it's just pictures, the next update will be Videos as well.

I can't post it here, because the developer doesn't want non ppcgeeks getting it.
 10 years ago '04        #197
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 ĐρЗŘ said:
Ok Listen up folks.. I'm probably the most knowledgable of the Mogul on this forum. I came back to tell ya'll, that on PPCGeeks, there has been an OFFICIAL 100% Working Sprint Picture Mail program posted.

Just go there and download it, it works perfect. It connects to the sprint picture mail server to send pictures , rather than use corny backdoor e-mail bullsh*t. Right now it's just pictures, the next update will be Videos as well.

I can't post it here, because the developer doesn't want non ppcgeeks getting it.
WOW BIG PROPS HOMIE!!!!! but i have a question... how do i find my pic mail login information! :banghead:
 03-29-2008, 08:14 AM         #198
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluedawgalex said:
WOW BIG PROPS HOMIE!!!!! but i have a question... how do i find my pic mail login information! :banghead:
Go to pictures.sprintpcs.com

Type in your number. Hit the Forgot password, and they'll send you your password by Text.
 10 years ago '04        #199
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
ill have to check this out, on my mogul right now. i as tripping for talking about getting rid of my phone.
 03-29-2008, 03:49 PM         #200
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I downloaded the Picture Mail cab Dooper is referring to a few days ago and it really does work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy