most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
29634 pageviews
417 comments

Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
HTC Mogul/Titan/6800 Thread

OK I'm gonna make a thread about this phone and hope nobody posts links to another site or forum to get information about this phone because THIS IS A FORUM AND WE ARE OUR OWN SOURCE OF INFORMATION.

I'm sick of everyone just free posting links to other forums. WTF?

Lazy fu*ks..

First off, the update for this phone has leaked onto the net. Some nice features of the update include threaded SMS and revision A EVDO, among other things. The update is still in the testing stages which means IT IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE stabLE! You could update your phone with this and potentially brick it. You have been warned!

Second, I want to know what the BOXDEN users (not ppcgeeks or wherever the fu*k else you want to direct me to ) are using on their phones. Favorite apps, sites, anything worth noting.

I'll add something here and say I use HandySwitcher to close applications off my Today screen. You have to pay for the program but we all know there's ways around that ;) I used it on my 6700 and recommend it to anyone who needs a program to close applications instead of minimizing them.

What about Mobile TV, Sprint TV, how are you guys watching movies and tv?

And is there a way to get XM or Sirius on your phone without paying for it?

Anyone have anything to report on Emulators and Roms? I've done some research but came to the conclusion they have not made a emulator that is fully accessible, for example being able to press two buttons at once. This feature is crucial in games like Techmo Bowl, hopefully someone here could shed a little light about this topic.

417 comments for "HTC Mogul/Titan/6800 Thread"

02-05-2008, 11:59 PM         #2
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im feelin this thread....gettin one in a week or so, so i wanna kno how it works and how they hold calls....things like that
 10 years ago '04        #3
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Comic Book Guy said:

i have a htc 8925 with att, but most of the programs are the same

i use mobitv and tcpmp flash bundle to get on youtube and other streaming sites.
yeah u can get xm for free
 10 years ago '04        #4
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229

go to this site on your phone listen to stations all over the us
 10 years ago '04        #5
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5544 5544
the programs i got runnin on my 6800 is:

- mars weather panel
- tcpmp player w/ flashvideobundle ( for youtube/googlevideo )
- htc home customizer
- htc x-button 1.5
- PHM registry editor
- google maps w/ bluetooth receiver for gps.
- and i use slick for aim/yahoo/etc.

and to watch movies/mp3z/pictures from my computer i use the ORB program. sh*t works wonders.

Hey CBG, you know if the new update for the 6800 will have the gps support included in it? so i dont have to use my bluetooth receiver anymore?
 02-06-2008, 12:52 PM         #6
kurupt09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a Mogul on the SERO plan, but when Sprint started to block PPC users from sending mms via the Arcsoft program (plus a couple of other issues which had me on the phone for what seemed like hours speaking to customer service), I switched to the 6800 on Alltel. All-in-all, it's a great phone. Very functional. Make sure you get the X-Button/Task Manager program if you get one, although I hear that with the next firmware upgrade, a task manager will be built-in.
 10 years ago '05        #7
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
 Comic Book Guy said:
OK I'm gonna make a thread about this phone and hope nobody posts links to another site or forum to get information about this phone because THIS IS A FORUM AND WE ARE OUR OWN SOURCE OF INFORMATION.

I'm sick of everyone just free posting links to other forums. WTF?

Lazy fu*ks..

First off, the update for this phone has leaked onto the net. Some nice features of the update include threaded SMS and revision A EVDO, among other things. The update is still in the testing stages which means IT IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE stabLE! You could update your phone with this and potentially brick it. You have been warned!

Second, I want to know what the BOXDEN users (not ppcgeeks or wherever the fu*k else you want to direct me to ) are using on their phones. Favorite apps, sites, anything worth noting.

I'll add something here and say I use HandySwitcher to close applications off my Today screen. You have to pay for the program but we all know there's ways around that ;) I used it on my 6700 and recommend it to anyone who needs a program to close applications instead of minimizing them.

Anyone have anything to report on Emulators and Roms? I've done some research but came to the conclusion they have not made a emulator that is fully accessible, for example being able to press two buttons at once. This feature is crucial in games like Techmo Bowl, hopefully someone here could shed a little light about this topic.

how ironic..........so you didnt post any links????? your gonna wait till later huh????? you sound like a lazy fu*k yourself, post the link to the handyswitcher you lazy fu*k and post the link to the update you lazy fu*k, but seriously i downloaded the update and my activsync was gonna crazy, so i had to hard reset my phone and keep the contacts but re-download everything because my phone was acting a fool..........the update didnt really add much imo, after i did the hard reset i seen no real positive difference, id say skip the update, some people have had good experiences, some have had bead, but i havent seen any major changes
 10 years ago '05        #8
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
the programs i got runnin on my 6800 is:

- mars weather panel
- tcpmp player w/ flashvideobundle ( for youtube/googlevideo )
- htc home customizer
- htc x-button 1.5
- PHM registry editor
- google maps w/ bluetooth receiver for gps.
- and i use slick for aim/yahoo/etc.

and to watch movies/mp3z/pictures from my computer i use the ORB program. sh*t works wonders.

Hey CBG, you know if the new update for the 6800 will have the gps support included in it? so i dont have to use my bluetooth receiver anymore?
yo i have the tcmp player but for the last 2 weeks it hasnt been able to bring up youtubes..........is anyone else having this problem?????
 10 years ago '04        #9
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5544 5544
 youngvito18 said:
yo i have the tcmp player but for the last 2 weeks it hasnt been able to bring up youtubes..........is anyone else having this problem?????
i believe theres a new flashvideo.cab out for the tcmp cause i had the same problem but i was watching vids off youtube yesterday.
 10 years ago '06        #10
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
how ironic..........so you didnt post any links????? your gonna wait till later huh????? you sound like a lazy fu*k yourself, post the link to the handyswitcher you lazy fu*k and post the link to the update you lazy fu*k, but seriously i downloaded the update and my activsync was gonna crazy, so i had to hard reset my phone and keep the contacts but re-download everything because my phone was acting a fool..........the update didnt really add much imo, after i did the hard reset i seen no real positive difference, id say skip the update, some people have had good experiences, some have had bead, but i havent seen any major changes
post links to what? other sites? cause i said i wasnt going to do that. dumb fu*k. and when someone wouldve asked me for a program or anything i mentioned, i wouldve gave it to them.

and dont SKIP the update, dumb fu*k, wait for them to work out the problems. it is a LEAK of the update not the real thing. LEARN HOW TO READ

and yes, gps is included in the update. real gps.
 10 years ago '06        #11
space
space
anyone know any mirc channels or search engines i can use to find windows mobile apps?
 10 years ago '05        #12
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
i believe theres a new flashvideo.cab out for the tcmp cause i had the same problem but i was watching vids off youtube yesterday.
yo could you post the download link cause i need that update
 10 years ago '04        #13
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
does anyone have a working mms hack??? cause it seems like sprint shut that sh*t down....
 02-07-2008, 03:03 PM         #14
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
does anyone have a working mms hack??? cause it seems like sprint shut that sh*t down....
I thought I was the only one that had this problem??
Sprint really did shut that sh*t down! Somebody fix this sh*t!

Also, there is a new flashbundlecab for the youtube sh*t... You must update it.
Go to xda-developers.
 10 years ago '05        #15
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
THIS IS THE UPDATE TO THE YOUTUBE PROBLEM

this link will provide you with FLASHVIDOEBUNDLE 1.4.4 Update and a link to the TCMP player

10 years ago '06        #16
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 youngvito18 said:
THIS IS THE UPDATE TO THE YOUTUBE PROBLEM

this link will provide you with FLASHVIDOEBUNDLE 1.4.4 Update and a link to the TCMP player

this dosent work on the mogul right cause it aint working for me
 10 years ago '06        #17
space
space
mms has been disabled. sprint tv has been disabled. in order to send mms you need to write an email with a picture to the phone numbers email address.

Sprint :
Verizon :
Cingular :
US Cellular :
T-Mobile :
Nextel :
Alltel :
AT&T :
Boost Mobile :
Virgin Mobile :

replace MDN with the ten digit phone number.
 02-09-2008, 12:15 AM         #18
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
mms has been disabled. sprint tv has been disabled. in order to send mms you need to write an email with a picture to the phone numbers email address.

Sprint :
Verizon :
Cingular :
US Cellular :
T-Mobile :
Nextel :
Alltel :
AT&T :
Boost Mobile :
Virgin Mobile :

replace MDN with the ten digit phone number.

Sprint, REALLY fu*ked up now. They are going to lose a sh*tload of customers now.:finger::finger:
 10 years ago '04        #19
wcb1084 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 47 47
bumpn this cuz im getting a mogul soon...
 02-09-2008, 01:42 PM         #20
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man.. Sprint gotta fix this crap, I heard they were doing a MMS Contract.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago