Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2008, 01:29 AM         #141
PaperBoy688  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #142
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 str8_akademiks said:
As much as I hate the Suns, I hate the Heat more, and don't want to see them with all that cap space to grab FA's in the summer.

Shaq needs to fail his physical.
mitch kupchak thought he had best executive move of the year locked up
 02-06-2008, 01:32 AM         #143
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup, the Suns just threw away any chance of them winning a ring....if Shaq's old fat a.ss can't do sh*t in the Eastern conference, what makes them think he can fu*k with the West a.k.a. The Varsity League??? Or maybe this is just another scheme by the NBA trying to add to that Lakers/Suns rivalry??
 02-06-2008, 01:36 AM         #144
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
The Suns just closed their window of winning a title even further.

If they can't do it this year, it'll never get done.

With SA being old as fu*k, Dallas being choke artists and Denver being garbage, the Lakers have just catapulted themselves to the top 2-3 teams in the West for the next 5+ years.
:applause:
^^^you stay with jokes, marion was leaving anyway and the suns gotta good chance to win it this year,san antonio is getting older but lakers can still never fu*k with em in the playoffs and dallas choke artist or not are still gonna be better in the playoffs then the lakers,lakers will be improved in the regular season but come playoff time you will see gasols flaws show up quick,a 7 footer that only averages 8 rebouns a game and come playoff time for his career only averages 5 rebounds a game wow
 02-06-2008, 01:41 AM         #145
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrenchGirl556 said:
I totally disagree ! suns is a fastbreat team, and shaq is to old to be running up a down like that
yea i agree, and Marion helps guard Kobe when Bell is on the bench, Marion is always the E-factor to they team, alot of rebounds n all the hustle points, i still don't see them beating the Lakers or the Spurs, cause they have no bench..

but i say that to say this... mami you cute azz fu*k
 10 years ago '05        #146
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
on the heat shaq get double u not gone be able to double down on shaq a free roaming shaq still can beast the league plus a passer like nash he gone be the old shaq
 10 years ago '06        #147
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
IF the Suns cant produce a Championship this season after this trade then they will be screwed for the next 4 years sh*t even if they win it this year theyll be scrwed for the next 4 years.

Shaq is due to make $60 million over the next 3 years hahaha.

Bad move for the suns short term and long term. Nash is 34 and Shaq is 36 its over for them they have to win this year its gonna be their only chance for the next 4 seasons
 10 years ago '04        #148
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
 hockeythug said:
How does Shaq fit in to the Suns offense at all?
The Suns can still run, now when they slow it down u can do whatever u want offensively.. Have Amare/Nash run the pick -n- roll or go to Shaq in the low post... U can't double shaq cause nash -n- bell can hit the 3, hill -n- amare can cut..

I think the offense is better because Marion only finished what Nash set him up 4, -n- he wasn't the most reliable person in the playoffs...

Now on Defense, Shaq can guard the center spot, Shaq plays Bynum better then Amare, Amare can guard Gasol.... N u have more people that can play Duncan... The only thing that hurts is how do u guard Nowinski, but How can u guard Amare -n- Shaq if ur the Mavericks...

I think with what the Lakers did, the Suns had to make this trade.
+
Look 4 the Spurs or Mavericks to try something... Mainly look for the Mavericks to do something
 10 years ago '06        #149
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Nash 34 and Shaq 36, the window WILL BE CLOSED after this season so they better hope they can gel QUICk and it works for them.
 02-06-2008, 01:59 AM         #150
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetDown187 said:
I agree, not a good look. suns are fast pace !
it wont need to be fast all the time now that marion is gone he can't score at all in the half court thats why they always had to run and gun
 02-06-2008, 02:37 AM         #151
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrenchGirl556 said:
are you a suns fan ? like really what up with your thinking ?
^^not a suns fan and i think logically its that simple marion was the only player that was non effective in the half court shaq is effective in the half court what more is there to say,you think the suns are stupid that they'ree gonna just keep running when they don't need to anymore??? and no im not a suns fan
 10 years ago '06        #152
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 PaperBoy688 said:
why are you arguing wiht a female ? Are you gay ? shes 100% right anyway

Yeah you would know what is gay since its coming from you (the gay guy).
 10 years ago '07        #153
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 Afnorth123 said:
suns management are idiots...suns record bout to go to sh*t
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #154
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
I don't know how I feel about the trade, although I think the Heat made a decent move because they avoid the real "past his prime" years of Shaq's career. But damn, does anyone have loyalty? Shaq helped bring them a title...
 10 years ago '07        #155
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
I wonder how this is gonna workout with shaq, considering the suns run up and down the court all game
 10 years ago '06        #156
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
look for Elton brand to be a member of the heat next year. This is a great trade for the suns because they were a great regular season team but now if they give shaq a chance to rest up a bit going onto the playoffs that suns team will be tough with STAT roaming around down in the paint and shaq on the post. It will be hilariouse if shaq dominates the lakers and a young bynum.

ON another note I think this helps teams like the rockets when playing the suns now because they will be forced to play a slowed down pace compared to what they ran before..the second half of the year is going to be crazy
 10 years ago '06        #157
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4687 4687
 rawproduct03 said:
^^not a suns fan and i think logically its that simple marion was the only player that was non effective in the half court shaq is effective in the half court what more is there to say,you think the suns are stupid that they'ree gonna just keep running when they don't need to anymore??? and no im not a suns fan

you're not understanding that diantoni and kerr already got into it when kerr gave the idea of slowing things down and trying to run more half court sets, play better defense etc. diantoni started crying and saying that wasnt really them, not really comortable, started losing mad games etc. they not just all of a sudden going to embrace the drastic changes in their game. plus shaw is not in game shape, and misses half the season as is, injuries dont fare well with a suns team.

nash also has never played with a big man presence that plays like a big man, what makes u think he knows how to play another way from the way he's used to his whole career? they are not going to be as effective after this, trust me.
 02-06-2008, 08:05 AM         #158
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its official, and they are finally winning that ring too
 10 years ago '07        #159
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
the suns are stupid, why in the hell would they want this guy. he's too old and out of shape. its gonna hurt them more than help them. i understand that you wanna get rid of shawn, but this is not a good trade at all. personally i think shaq is about to hang it up and they dont want him to retire from sorry team. you see how they cryin because he's not on the all-star team. bottom line is the Sun's are making a bad trade
 10 years ago '07        #160
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 FrenchGirl556 said:
I totally disagree ! suns is a fastbreat team, and shaq is to old to be running up a down like that
what's there to disagree with, i didn't say anythign opinion-based

u don't see centers leading the break, the fast break begins with defense and an outlet pass, and that's something he does very well.

Dec 10 @ PHX W 117 - 113 29min 7-10FG 11reb 5 ast 1 blk 18 pts
Nov 09 vs. PHX L 101 - 106 36min 11-19FG 10reb 3ast 3blk 25 pts

but guess he can't play their stye...

Last edited by joshdogg26; 02-06-2008 at 09:09 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy