Official: Shaquille O'Neal Traded To The Phoenix Suns For All-Star Shawn Marion

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
nobody realizes how much Amare is gonna benefit from this trade ?

guess yall forget the 1st time Amare played the Spurs in the postseason while running @ his natural PF position... he sh*t on n*ggas all series

Amare is a beast at the 4, HELLA better then when he plays Center, hes a better helpside defender and doesnt have to worry about being the anchor

Suns were winning games with Kurt Thomas in there last year and hes not a fastbreak player by any stretch
 10 years ago '06        #182
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 madness said:
my goodness!:wow:

or:
eric gordon
wade
marion
brand

mayo
wade
marion
brand

cant wait til the summer:applause:
Heat cant afford Brand this offseason, especially if they have a top 5 pick to pay
 10 years ago '04        #183
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
The good thing is that the Heat doesn't care that much if Marion opts out or not because that gives the Heat a starting SF and also they still get Money from J Will and Davis's Contract which gives them about 14 mill to spend on a big name free agent which will likely be Brand or Agent Zero. Then a little money leftover to pay their 1st pick in the draft too. Micheal Beasley (thats just me...they still need him over Rose...)
 10 years ago '05        #184
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 ceo said:
miami's not a first to making stupid trades...they're like the indians that traded away all their land and sh*t for damn near nothing
i know this is off topic but we didnt trade sh*t for land. we got murdered, and r*ped, for it. but good trade i think.
 02-06-2008, 11:28 AM         #185
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Heat cant afford Brand this offseason, especially if they have a top 5 pick to pay
Rookie Contract then after two or I think three years the can max out on the rookie's contract. So the top 5 pick wont hurt there salary next year
 02-06-2008, 11:30 AM         #186
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
elton brand
damn props...I must have missed something.
 10 years ago '04        #187
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
 eLLz said:
if they get rid of ricky davis and jason williams' contracts by the trading deadline, which they prolly will, they'll have mad cheese to throw at brand
 10 years ago '05        #188
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
if they get derrick rose pat riley will stay another 2 years and the franchise still wont do much
 10 years ago '05        #189
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
i think itsa a good trade for both teams

the suns were not gonna win with the team they had plus marion was probly gonna opt out and sign to another team in the offseason.nash is also gettin older and only has a couple good years left

as for the heat they have a lot of cap space and they can try 2 sign a couple good players.shaq was makin 20 mil per season so they could sign at least 2 good players.plus jason williams will be a free agent so he will off the books too.only problem is they might not be able 2 draft the player they want.they will probly have the best chance of gettin the num 1 pick other than the timberwolves.heat better do somethin in the next year or two because wade can opt out his contract in a couple years
 10 years ago '06        #190
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #191
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
i cant wait til this n*ggas first game......smh
 02-06-2008, 01:46 PM         #192
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
they werent winning a ring as they are currently built so why the fu*k not marions overated if they decide to slow down their pace and go with a half court offense it could work shaq still commands a double team in the post and itll give nash barbosa and hill open outside looks and free up Stoudemire it could work

and miami gets out of a huge salary in shaq and marion and dwade together could be a problem
genius.
 10 years ago '04        #193
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
This makes no sense for the Suns but I'm not complaining. This is a great trade for the heat. I hear the Suns want Shaq to be a defensive presence. Shaq has never been known for his defense. It might workout with the shooters in Phoenix but Miami got off the hook for that contract they gave him. Rileys still got it.
 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM         #194
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wats good now
 10 years ago '04        #195
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
This is Clown ball... I can't believe Phoenix tried to trump the Laker trade, but took the role of Memphis instead...

Giving up almost 16 and 10, with good defense from Marion, for Shaq? Big, slow, 300+, 36 year old Shaq?

Even if Shaq does play a little defense, NOBODY ELSE ON THE SUNS PLAYS DEFENSE! so it won't matter...

and when your MVP point guard can't stop, or even slow the ball down, you're still gonna suffer on defense...
 02-06-2008, 02:09 PM         #196
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
if marion opts out they can..

again heat lineup should be

rose and brand to add to this team plus another vet or two with the exception :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #197
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 Darkside Ty said:
:wow:

I know the Matrix is not happy in Phoenix, but slapping him the face for Shaq? That's really a messed up situation to look at. Honestly, I wouldn't accept that trade if you wanna slow down your fast pace offense along with the fact that he's no Bill Russell. Bill would actually start a fast break for the Celtics just by grabbing the boards, and hardly run the court all the time as a finisher on the clips I seen.

Although, in ways that brings Stoudemire back to the 4 while Grant Hill staying at the 3. Yeah... This will totally slow the whole offense down just to make it as a big man line-up, and for that reason is to spoil the Lakers, Mavs, & Spurs run to the finals.
 02-06-2008, 02:12 PM         #198
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
lineup doesnt sound all that bad, but never had that much faith in marion being able to be the same player without nash holding his hand.
marion put up similar numbers before nash he'll get his numbers..

hopefully d wade shuts it down tho and marion hates miami so he opts out.

than the heat would be set.
 10 years ago '07        #199
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 modalee81 said:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #200
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
I just wanna say as a Laker fan, this is the best trade ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago