audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate Fabolous - Real Talk
1 15 3.34%
2 29 6.46%
3 115 25.61%
4 149 33.18%
5 141 31.40%
Voters: 449. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-09-2005, 01:26 PM         #61
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it hasnt really passed the test of time so far, i rarely listen to it anymore
 02-09-2005, 01:45 PM         #62
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yah the songs weren't deep enough that you will be listening for years to come.

I was listening to Round and Round the other day and its still makes the cd!
 12 years ago '04        #63
pofasho25 
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
i thought this sh*t was wack as fu*k 2/5 for "breathe"
 02-13-2005, 01:57 PM         #64
nycson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gave it 4/5. it seems like the only hot beats are the girl songs and Breathe and Can You Hear Me. He needs betta production for his nasty rhymes
 02-13-2005, 02:17 PM         #65
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7) Girls <~~~ my joint
 12 years ago '05        #66
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
1) Intro- Nice

2) Dont Stop Wont Stop- Ok Im Feelin The Beat On This...Sounds Like He stole 50's Melody...Lyrics Are Good, dont have a problem with it.... the song is a good to start off of but i feel he could of done this better...but its a straight song

3) Real Talk (123)- Beat Is Meh, Its Decent....He has a Good Flow To It....Hook Sounds like every other gangsta song its straight....lyrics are good on it....not to bad of a song but i would press skip on this

4) Gangsta- Follow a Gangsta song with another Gangsta Song...not a good move to put it right after...Beat is very bland and boring....flow is pretty good...lyrics are straight, chorus is iight to me...overall its a decent track

5) Tit 4 Tat- Beat Is Very Diffrent, but you can bop to it... Flow i had no problem, he got a good flow...Lyrics are iight...Chorus is Boring really...But its a nice little club type thingy...

6) Baby- Beat is Eh not to great...Chorus has been Done Before...as in some of the lyrics are recycled.... Lyrics are straight what can i expect its a girl song...Flow is good...i didnt like the song cause i thought it was generic but thats me....

7) Girls- A Girl Song Back To Back ok.....anyways Beat Is Straight Another Girl Song...Concepts from Fabolous gettin kind of played out....Lyrics Are Eh...Flow is good...Chorus It Might Be Him Singing But i have No idea...I wouldnt have put this track on the album...sh*t is really boring...skip on this one

8) Church- CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!...Yeah anyways....Beat not Feelin It....Lyrics are straight on this, he did somethin diffrent on here...flow is good...Chorus Charlie Murphy Just Screaming/Preaching....Its iight of a Track

9) Can you Hear Me- Im Feelin This Track...Nice Concept....Great Sample Here, the beat is a nice tempo to it...people can relate to this track...Flow is nice on it....Lyrics are good...Overall Best Track On Here So Far...This song goes on Repeat for me

10) Do The Damn Thang- Sounds Like a Filler Track On Here... Beat is not good at all...krunk Music is not the way to go....you can tell its krunk by the chorus...Flow is Decent...Other Guy Sounds Like He was just added there cause he knew fabolous and fabolous said whatever....not liking this song at all...Skippin this track

11) Holla At Somebody Real- Another Love Song Huh....Disappointment really...guess a girl was on his mind...had that feelin before but its whatever...Beat is simple...flow is good...lyrics are lovish they iight ...hook by lil mo is not bad...catchy melody, concepts are pretty bland and used millions of times...but what hasnt...

12) It's Alright- Just Blaze Really Out Did Himself Here *Sigh* the beat sounds similar as hell just cant think of what it has been done on before...Club song here or dancing...bad move by fabolous to have club and love songs on here...really commericial on the album...Flow is Decent...Lyrics Are Decent...Sean Paul is alright havnt heard of him in awile...but i cant vibe to this song....I pass

13) Breathe- Good Song...Nice Beat Sample From Fabolous...Nice Single to leer u in the album...Flow is Good...Lyrics are nice, Im sure every one has heard this song by now...but overall this track is good..

14) Youn & s3xy- Beat Is Smooth I Like It...Lyrics are Straight...Another Girl Song By Fabolous...Flow Is good..really cant say about this track....not intrested in the song at all...its a decent song though..im sure the girls will bump the song...

15) Round & Round- Im Feelin the Beat...Flow Is Good On This...this song you can bop your head with it....Club Song Again...Lyrics Are Clubish type...Another track just to fill space on his cd...an iight track....commercial

16) In My Hood- Ok Beat...nothin to special...Concept been done lots of times but its ok cause i like to here everyones story on the hood...no problem with that....lyrics are iight....flow is good, The Chorus sounds generic but its iight i guess...average track

17) Ghetto- Alot Of Songs About The Ghetto Been Poppin Up....but anyways beat sounds similar well the piano pattern....Lyrics are ok...Flow is nice, Chorus is Eh sh*ts decent....From all the other Ghetto Songs i heard, this might be the worst one....yeah its an ok track

18) Po Po- Good Intro Towards The Track...Lyrics Are Good, Nice Production towards this track...flow was iight...Nate Dogg Has a good Hook, well nate dogg almost always has a good hook....paul kain had a good flow nice lyrics every thing sounds good...Pretty Decent track.. Not that Bad, not bad at all

Overall: The CD was really really commercial to me....some of the songs repeated themselfs...I dont want to be harsh...but i wouldnt recommend the CD...maybe like 4- 5 songs i like on this hold cd and that is not really tellin alot... The Material/Concept is sorta played out on some of these tracks...Its A Good CD if you like the party songs or Love songs and some of the songs are positioned in a bad way as i said before they repeat I.E( Real Talk To Gangsta, Baby To Girls, In My Hood To Ghetto)...Not Hate But I Believe this CD turned out to be a Flop

Best Song On The Album: Can you Hear Me, Breathe Comes Right After
Beats: Alot Of these Beats Are Not Good At All, Like They Were Generic
Flow: I Always Liked Fabolous Flow, Its A Good Flow
Chorus: I Felt The Choruses Could Of Been Done Way Better, thats why his songs might have been as hot cause he didnt have good choruses
Lyrics- There On Point

3/5...
Couldnt agree with you more.
 02-14-2005, 04:31 PM         #67
Sl300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah i gave i'd give it a 1 or 2.. too many club tracks, too many girl/r&b songs, who is he joe? he aint no loon, he aint no ma$e, he needs to stop doing this soft music and come back hard... he had breathe and it was a hot single, too bad the cd didnt continue w/ that style, fab gotta stick it right and not go for the commercial tracks again
 12 years ago '04        #68
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
I like all Fab's sh*t .. I think I might like Street Dreams the best though, I dunno. I gave this 4/5.
 02-18-2005, 11:28 AM         #69
MasterShake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah 2.5/5
 12 years ago '04        #70
R.A.R.E. 83 heat pts83
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 7011 7011
0) Do The Damn Thang-
this sh*t is hard...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
75 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
86 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
123 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
121 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
33 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
49 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy