Fabolous - Real Talk

most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A Says She's Not Feeling The Game & Meek Mill Ooouuu Records
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Has A Really Bad Physical Scar, From An Accident(Would You Pipe?)
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Weeknd Is Now Part Owner of the UFC
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent still out here signing them liquor bottles
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate Fabolous - Real Talk
1 15 3.34%
2 29 6.46%
3 115 25.61%
4 149 33.18%
5 141 31.40%
Voters: 449. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-03-2004, 04:41 PM         #1
8799 pageviews
69 comments

DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fabolous - Real Talk

Where the fu*k did the other post on this go?

Anyway, i give it 4/5, nice cd he made, Can You Hear Me is one of my favorite fab songs.

69 comments for "Fabolous - Real Talk"

11-03-2004, 05:37 PM         #2
clowd9yne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea this is definatly a hot album... Fab is gettin sick wit it
 11-03-2004, 06:50 PM         #3
ShadyRayda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5/5 Classic Ghetto Fab meets more improved Fab with mainstream love song Fab. Mixed together equals a great rapper with a bright future. If he treats this as a new start, he'll be the best. Love the flow. F-A-B-O Holla!
 12 years ago '04        #4
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
i didnt really think it was all that, 2 much girl tracks...but the hot songs make up 4 it
 12 years ago '04        #5
B.O.C. 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 0 0
Rael sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #6
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 10 10
1) Intro- Nice

2) Dont Stop Wont Stop- Ok Im Feelin The Beat On This...Sounds Like He stole 50's Melody...Lyrics Are Good, dont have a problem with it.... the song is a good to start off of but i feel he could of done this better...but its a straight song

3) Real Talk (123)- Beat Is Meh, Its Decent....He has a Good Flow To It....Hook Sounds like every other gangsta song its straight....lyrics are good on it....not to bad of a song but i would press skip on this

4) Gangsta- Follow a Gangsta song with another Gangsta Song...not a good move to put it right after...Beat is very bland and boring....flow is pretty good...lyrics are straight, chorus is iight to me...overall its a decent track

5) Tit 4 Tat- Beat Is Very Diffrent, but you can bop to it... Flow i had no problem, he got a good flow...Lyrics are iight...Chorus is Boring really...But its a nice little club type thingy...

6) Baby- Beat is Eh not to great...Chorus has been Done Before...as in some of the lyrics are recycled.... Lyrics are straight what can i expect its a girl song...Flow is good...i didnt like the song cause i thought it was generic but thats me....

7) Girls- A Girl Song Back To Back ok.....anyways Beat Is Straight Another Girl Song...Concepts from Fabolous gettin kind of played out....Lyrics Are Eh...Flow is good...Chorus It Might Be Him Singing But i have No idea...I wouldnt have put this track on the album...sh*t is really boring...skip on this one

8) Church- CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!...Yeah anyways....Beat not Feelin It....Lyrics are straight on this, he did somethin diffrent on here...flow is good...Chorus Charlie Murphy Just Screaming/Preaching....Its iight of a Track

9) Can you Hear Me- Im Feelin This Track...Nice Concept....Great Sample Here, the beat is a nice tempo to it...people can relate to this track...Flow is nice on it....Lyrics are good...Overall Best Track On Here So Far...This song goes on Repeat for me

10) Do The Damn Thang- Sounds Like a Filler Track On Here... Beat is not good at all...krunk Music is not the way to go....you can tell its krunk by the chorus...Flow is Decent...Other Guy Sounds Like He was just added there cause he knew fabolous and fabolous said whatever....not liking this song at all...Skippin this track

11) Holla At Somebody Real- Another Love Song Huh....Disappointment really...guess a girl was on his mind...had that feelin before but its whatever...Beat is simple...flow is good...lyrics are lovish they iight ...hook by lil mo is not bad...catchy melody, concepts are pretty bland and used millions of times...but what hasnt...

12) It's Alright- Just Blaze Really Out Did Himself Here *Sigh* the beat sounds similar as hell just cant think of what it has been done on before...Club song here or dancing...bad move by fabolous to have club and love songs on here...really commericial on the album...Flow is Decent...Lyrics Are Decent...Sean Paul is alright havnt heard of him in awile...but i cant vibe to this song....I pass

13) Breathe- Good Song...Nice Beat Sample From Fabolous...Nice Single to leer u in the album...Flow is Good...Lyrics are nice, Im sure every one has heard this song by now...but overall this track is good..

14) Youn & s3xy- Beat Is Smooth I Like It...Lyrics are Straight...Another Girl Song By Fabolous...Flow Is good..really cant say about this track....not intrested in the song at all...its a decent song though..im sure the girls will bump the song...

15) Round & Round- Im Feelin the Beat...Flow Is Good On This...this song you can bop your head with it....Club Song Again...Lyrics Are Clubish type...Another track just to fill space on his cd...an iight track....commercial

16) In My Hood- Ok Beat...nothin to special...Concept been done lots of times but its ok cause i like to here everyones story on the hood...no problem with that....lyrics are iight....flow is good, The Chorus sounds generic but its iight i guess...average track

17) Ghetto- Alot Of Songs About The Ghetto Been Poppin Up....but anyways beat sounds similar well the piano pattern....Lyrics are ok...Flow is nice, Chorus is Eh sh*ts decent....From all the other Ghetto Songs i heard, this might be the worst one....yeah its an ok track

18) Po Po- Good Intro Towards The Track...Lyrics Are Good, Nice Production towards this track...flow was iight...Nate Dogg Has a good Hook, well nate dogg almost always has a good hook....paul kain had a good flow nice lyrics every thing sounds good...Pretty Decent track.. Not that Bad, not bad at all

Overall: The CD was really really commercial to me....some of the songs repeated themselfs...I dont want to be harsh...but i wouldnt recommend the CD...maybe like 4- 5 songs i like on this hold cd and that is not really tellin alot... The Material/Concept is sorta played out on some of these tracks...Its A Good CD if you like the party songs or Love songs and some of the songs are positioned in a bad way as i said before they repeat I.E( Real Talk To Gangsta, Baby To Girls, In My Hood To Ghetto)...Not Hate But I Believe this CD turned out to be a Flop

Best Song On The Album: Can you Hear Me, Breathe Comes Right After
Beats: Alot Of these Beats Are Not Good At All, Like They Were Generic
Flow: I Always Liked Fabolous Flow, Its A Good Flow
Chorus: I Felt The Choruses Could Of Been Done Way Better, thats why his songs might have been as hot cause he didnt have good choruses
Lyrics- There On Point

3/5...
 12 years ago '04        #7
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 3 3
pretty hot CD, good improvement after Street Dreams. My track is "Gangsta", a tight beat + hard lyrics + tight punchlines = a video single. The overall CD was hot too and I gave it 4 boxes.
 11-04-2004, 01:42 PM         #8
dat_dude_nitty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is a banger 5/5

real talk > ghetto fabolous > street dreams
 11-04-2004, 02:21 PM         #9
lllusion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, This album has good tracks in it. 4/5
 11-04-2004, 02:40 PM         #10
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3.5/5 sh*t was aight intro was niccee what can i say cept buy me a robe im goin to church
 11-04-2004, 03:57 PM         #11
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_dude_nitty said:
album is a banger 5/5

real talk > ghetto fabolous > street dreams
eh, this cd is nice, but better then ghetto fabolous? i dunno about that

Street Dreams < Real Talk < Ghetto Fabolous
 12 years ago '04        #12
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
Liked his first two better.

Fab didn't show his best here lyrically.
Tried to do more of that Can't Let You Go and Trade It All type of sh*t too much.
And he didn't do it better then these two either.

Lyrically I don't think there's any classic Fab verse on this one.
That don't mean he's wack cause he obviously got skills like he showed on his first two. He just don't match it on this one.

Beatwise it's the same, it got some hott beats, but mostly those R&Bish tracks got lame beats in my opinion.

That Breate and Gangsta beat is hott though but and it also got some more bangers like Real Talk, Ghetto, Po Po and Can You Hear Me.
But that's it I think, just too much R&B.

I give it a very solid 3.5, might even get 4 in a while (but don't really think so).
 12 years ago '04        #13
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Hell finally get a 4 from me cuz this is such an improvement over those last garbages I picked up. good for fab hopefully he can keep it up.
 12 years ago '04        #14
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
i was a little dissappointed. breathe was hot... album was hot, but just lacking that something.
ill like it better the more i listen to it.
 12 years ago '04        #15
T.R.U. 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Soolid release from fab. 4.5/5.
 11-06-2004, 11:48 PM         #16
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love everything that Fab comes out with so far in his career. 4/5, only like two songs I skip. All others are hott.
 11-07-2004, 12:59 AM         #17
brixx05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lyricz is hot in this cd...his approach was nice...but production is no good...i cant stand most of these beats...
 11-07-2004, 06:34 PM         #18
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gave it a 5........like every song is fire too bad like a couple sound very much alike eachother

Last edited by aznballer2k5; 11-07-2004 at 06:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #19
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,167 | Props total: 0 0
4/5..
 11-08-2004, 11:43 AM         #20
Campee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
1) Intro- Nice

2) Dont Stop Wont Stop- Ok Im Feelin The Beat On This...Sounds Like He stole 50's Melody...Lyrics Are Good, dont have a problem with it.... the song is a good to start off of but i feel he could of done this better...but its a straight song

3) Real Talk (123)- Beat Is Meh, Its Decent....He has a Good Flow To It....Hook Sounds like every other gangsta song its straight....lyrics are good on it....not to bad of a song but i would press skip on this

4) Gangsta- Follow a Gangsta song with another Gangsta Song...not a good move to put it right after...Beat is very bland and boring....flow is pretty good...lyrics are straight, chorus is iight to me...overall its a decent track

5) Tit 4 Tat- Beat Is Very Diffrent, but you can bop to it... Flow i had no problem, he got a good flow...Lyrics are iight...Chorus is Boring really...But its a nice little club type thingy...

6) Baby- Beat is Eh not to great...Chorus has been Done Before...as in some of the lyrics are recycled.... Lyrics are straight what can i expect its a girl song...Flow is good...i didnt like the song cause i thought it was generic but thats me....

7) Girls- A Girl Song Back To Back ok.....anyways Beat Is Straight Another Girl Song...Concepts from Fabolous gettin kind of played out....Lyrics Are Eh...Flow is good...Chorus It Might Be Him Singing But i have No idea...I wouldnt have put this track on the album...sh*t is really boring...skip on this one

8) Church- CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!...Yeah anyways....Beat not Feelin It....Lyrics are straight on this, he did somethin diffrent on here...flow is good...Chorus Charlie Murphy Just Screaming/Preaching....Its iight of a Track

9) Can you Hear Me- Im Feelin This Track...Nice Concept....Great Sample Here, the beat is a nice tempo to it...people can relate to this track...Flow is nice on it....Lyrics are good...Overall Best Track On Here So Far...This song goes on Repeat for me

10) Do The Damn Thang- Sounds Like a Filler Track On Here... Beat is not good at all...krunk Music is not the way to go....you can tell its krunk by the chorus...Flow is Decent...Other Guy Sounds Like He was just added there cause he knew fabolous and fabolous said whatever....not liking this song at all...Skippin this track

11) Holla At Somebody Real- Another Love Song Huh....Disappointment really...guess a girl was on his mind...had that feelin before but its whatever...Beat is simple...flow is good...lyrics are lovish they iight ...hook by lil mo is not bad...catchy melody, concepts are pretty bland and used millions of times...but what hasnt...

12) It's Alright- Just Blaze Really Out Did Himself Here *Sigh* the beat sounds similar as hell just cant think of what it has been done on before...Club song here or dancing...bad move by fabolous to have club and love songs on here...really commericial on the album...Flow is Decent...Lyrics Are Decent...Sean Paul is alright havnt heard of him in awile...but i cant vibe to this song....I pass

13) Breathe- Good Song...Nice Beat Sample From Fabolous...Nice Single to leer u in the album...Flow is Good...Lyrics are nice, Im sure every one has heard this song by now...but overall this track is good..

14) Youn & s3xy- Beat Is Smooth I Like It...Lyrics are Straight...Another Girl Song By Fabolous...Flow Is good..really cant say about this track....not intrested in the song at all...its a decent song though..im sure the girls will bump the song...

15) Round & Round- Im Feelin the Beat...Flow Is Good On This...this song you can bop your head with it....Club Song Again...Lyrics Are Clubish type...Another track just to fill space on his cd...an iight track....commercial

16) In My Hood- Ok Beat...nothin to special...Concept been done lots of times but its ok cause i like to here everyones story on the hood...no problem with that....lyrics are iight....flow is good, The Chorus sounds generic but its iight i guess...average track

17) Ghetto- Alot Of Songs About The Ghetto Been Poppin Up....but anyways beat sounds similar well the piano pattern....Lyrics are ok...Flow is nice, Chorus is Eh sh*ts decent....From all the other Ghetto Songs i heard, this might be the worst one....yeah its an ok track

18) Po Po- Good Intro Towards The Track...Lyrics Are Good, Nice Production towards this track...flow was iight...Nate Dogg Has a good Hook, well nate dogg almost always has a good hook....paul kain had a good flow nice lyrics every thing sounds good...Pretty Decent track.. Not that Bad, not bad at all

Overall: The CD was really really commercial to me....some of the songs repeated themselfs...I dont want to be harsh...but i wouldnt recommend the CD...maybe like 4- 5 songs i like on this hold cd and that is not really tellin alot... The Material/Concept is sorta played out on some of these tracks...Its A Good CD if you like the party songs or Love songs and some of the songs are positioned in a bad way as i said before they repeat I.E( Real Talk To Gangsta, Baby To Girls, In My Hood To Ghetto)...Not Hate But I Believe this CD turned out to be a Flop

Best Song On The Album: Can you Hear Me, Breathe Comes Right After
Beats: Alot Of these Beats Are Not Good At All, Like They Were Generic
Flow: I Always Liked Fabolous Flow, Its A Good Flow
Chorus: I Felt The Choruses Could Of Been Done Way Better, thats why his songs might have been as hot cause he didnt have good choruses
Lyrics- There On Point

3/5...

Damn this dude need a life /\ /\ /\ this is a professor at the #1 Hate academy in the world. Tite a.ss album his best yet especially comparing it to industry standards today. very refreshing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy