Feb 5 - Former Boxer kills a pedophile for raping his son

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This poll will close on 09-06-2026 at 02:28 AM
would you kill that pedo as well?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 soundtrack said:
so the kid loses his dad and gets r*ped

poor decision by the father he should of just beat the sh*t out of the guy ,got a a.ssault charge and let the system ruin the rest of the rapist life ,where he would suffer in jail and get beat for being a child molester. now the guys dead and hes making in to hell with out suffering/.
I think when you walk up on your kid getting rapped, i think it turns to red and black and you awake with blood on your hands.
And like i said before, that judge must not have kids so he better watch his back as well.
 02-05-2008, 05:38 PM         #62
c_vlasak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude got what he deserved, this guy shouldn't get time or atleast not much.
 10 years ago '07        #63
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
how a n*gga get arrested for singing lil boosie and guy k!lls somebody 5-0 aint giving a sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #64
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
Damn, I want to know when is the parade?

Somebody would be shot and then pistol whipped when I ran out of bullets if I ever walked up on one of my daughters being r*ped...
 02-05-2008, 06:06 PM         #65
foevanoutkast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoconutCoke said:
He probably will be able to plead temporary insanity and have to do some time in a psychiatric prison/rehab type sh*t. Hopefully, at least. Don't deserve any real hard time.
For real, cause it would have been real bad if dude walked cause my uncle had some bounced checks and they gave him like 5 years and a rapist came up in court behind him and he got away free cause some improper search sh*t now tell me that aint :banghead:! I would have probley done it to and leave no chance to let him walk free but if he does do time now his kid is going to be out there alone. Sometimes you gotta stop and think am i helping or hurting cause i would have beat him down but i wouldnt have k!lled him but in that sitation none of us can say what we would do...
 02-05-2008, 06:36 PM         #66
Sonny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
how a n*gga get arrested for singing lil boosie and guy k!lls somebody 5-0 aint giving a sh*t

man, you so dumb, I bet you can't walk up the stairs and chew gum at the same time
 10 years ago '04        #67
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
dude really did get the beating of his life
 10 years ago '05        #68
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 NonyoBizness said:
i aint russian... but u dont gotta look tough on the internet by adding "i fu*k with them" cuz i would bet my fu*kin house that guy would lay you out with one punch.

U shook of russians so u gotta make urself feel better? I'm sicilian, german, & native amerian... and I don't fear ANYBODY. And I certainly dont feel the need to talk smack about one race/nationality to make myself feel better. sh*t I've beaten up every size, color skin ,and religion out there.. so I don't give a fu*k but do you see me talkin smack after some guy is possibly going to jail for this sh*t? Go fly out to russia and push him if u so tough. He will break ur face.

relax, when you say "i fu*k with ____" its good not bad. Like If i were to say "i fu*k with that new Jay-Z song" it means that i like that new jayz song.

he didnt say anything disrespectful
 02-05-2008, 07:15 PM         #69
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
YOu could beat his a.ss, but k!lling dude just makes you less of a human bieng yourself. At some point dude was beat the fu*k up, u can then let the law handle it. PLus how old was his son? he couldnt sh*t........
What if it was your son?
 10 years ago '07        #70
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,477 | Props total: 6068 6068
the government should be happy that someone off's a child molester and reward the person.
 10 years ago '06        #71
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I would of tortured and then k!lled his a.ss. One less sick bastard on the street. I think that to catch a predator should be a show. Then you should get to stone them after.
 10 years ago '07        #72
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 Exodus X13 said:
Give him a medal.
fu*k a medal, give that n*gga a new Royce and a parade with his own theme song.
 10 years ago '07        #73
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
fu*k k!llin that n*gga, i woulda beat the fu*k outta him and drug his a.ss to my house for some old fashioned torture sessions. see how he like a ak47 bb gun shoved up his a.ss and put on full auto and then all sorts of other anal tortures since thats what he seems to like doing to others....specially an 8 year old. i wouldve made his life a living hell, i think he let him off easy by k!lling him but i guess anybody couldnt control themselves in that situation

Last edited by KillaKanga; 02-05-2008 at 09:29 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #74
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
I cant fault him for his actions. If someone is doing that to a loved one I would probably do the same.
 02-05-2008, 11:37 PM         #75
NonyoBizness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:

relax, when you say "i fu*k with ____" its good not bad. Like If i were to say "i fu*k with that new Jay-Z song" it means that i like that new jayz song.

he didnt say anything disrespectful

well if he meant it that way thats one thing.... but we talkin not singing. Could've meant how I took it, as well. If he didn't then my bad for singlin him out but either way that's my opinion on sh*t like that LOL.... so yeah regardless that sh*t stands and if it's not what he meant then it dont apply to what he was sayin but if it is then it does.
 02-05-2008, 11:38 PM         #76
NonyoBizness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
fu*k a medal, give that n*gga a new Royce and a parade with his own theme song.
ROFLLLLLL theme song is right. He needs his own roll up song with fu*kin fireworks and show girls when he enters a building.
 10 years ago '05        #77
hotveshe 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
Damn.. But he got what he deserved...That man had probally done some sh*t like that before!
 02-06-2008, 10:05 AM         #78
1gor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NonyoBizness said:
i aint russian... but u dont gotta look tough on the internet by adding "i fu*k with them" cuz i would bet my fu*kin house that guy would lay you out with one punch.

U shook of russians so u gotta make urself feel better? I'm sicilian, german, & native amerian... and I don't fear ANYBODY. And I certainly dont feel the need to talk smack about one race/nationality to make myself feel better. sh*t I've beaten up every size, color skin ,and religion out there.. so I don't give a fu*k but do you see me talkin smack after some guy is possibly going to jail for this sh*t? Go fly out to russia and push him if u so tough. He will break ur face.

And mad props to the guy who k!lled that child molesting homo. You are wrong "oops".... his a.ss dont belong on this planet. I would've not only k!lled the guy, but when the cops got there they would have to search for his parts and what they do find... will have my sh*t & p!ss all over it THAT fu*kIN SCUMBAG MOTHERfu*kER GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. God bless that father & child and give that father a MEDAL, trophy, and a hundred million dollars for stoppin that f*g**t pervert from ever going near another innocent kid again.

Mad props to that protective father.
you say 'dont try to look tough on the internet', yet you needed to get across how many people you've beaten up?????
 10 years ago '04        #79
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
all of those sick fu*ks should die
 10 years ago '07        #80
msladyprofit 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
i WOULD HAVE MOST DEFiNATELY k!llED HiM TOO!!!! :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago