Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2008, 11:26 PM         #1
46677 pageviews
19 comments

bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hydroxycut before cardio workout?

Is it safe to take hydroxycut before you do a cardio workout? I heard hydroxycut increases your blood pressure and I don't want to have a dangerously high pulse.

My average pulse is around 185 at its highest.

19 comments for "Hydroxycut before cardio workout?"

10 years ago '06        #2
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 1785 1785
why dont u go and just do the dam cardio solo....all hydroxycut is guna do for you is lighten your wallet.
 10 years ago '07        #3
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
Consult a doctor!!
 10 years ago '07        #4
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
^^Agreed. But speakin on observing my friends take it, Hydroxycut acts mainly as a diuretic (meaning it makes you p!ss a lot)-so the weight you lose is mainly water.
You're better off trying natural supplements and thermogenic (fat-burning) foods.
 10 years ago '04        #5
Mike T 147 heat pts147
space
space
$14,128 | Props total: 22939 22939
I take hydro-cut now and you p!ss alot because it makes you drink crazy amounts of water
 02-06-2008, 12:12 PM         #6
Ajordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leave hydroxycut alone! All it does is dries you out. Makes your mouth dry and make you p!ss a lot! It also raises your heart rate! Just go hard in the gym. It's the safest way.
 02-06-2008, 04:53 PM         #7
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ked with hydroxycut cuz I was in a fashion show and I had to take my shirt off. The only working out I did was situps and pushups. A lot of people were impressed. I need to get on it again.
 10 years ago '05        #8
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$913 | Props total: 2 2
^^^^ no doubt i took hydroxycut (a half empty bottle from friend) with a workout routine n cardio n loss damn near 20 Pounds
 10 years ago '06        #9
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,647 | Props total: 37224 37224
yep i lost 15 lbs in a month with hhc
 10 years ago '07        #10
CaP 
space
space
space
When you guys lost weight, were you lifting weights? If so, did you get weaker or stronger or stay same???
 10 years ago '06        #11
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,647 | Props total: 37224 37224
i do a str8 hour of cardio and like 15-20 minutes of weight lifting
 10 years ago '07        #12
CaP 
space
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
i do a str8 hour of cardio and like 15-20 minutes of weight lifting

So did you feel weaker weight lifting while being on the supplement? I want to get on hydroxy this week but i need to stay same strength or get stronger in the next 2 months...
 10 years ago '07        #13
DJ Black Magic 
space
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
 CaP said:
When you guys lost weight, were you lifting weights? If so, did you get weaker or stronger or stay same???
I was on hydroxycut hardcore for about 3 months (with a week and a half break in the middle)... i worked out 1-2 times a day (normally about 35 minutes of cardio and and hour of lifting), as well as dieted, and at the end of my three months i had lost roughly 30 lbs (from 269 to 241), maintaining the strength i had at 269 lbs and gaining a lot more definition

Last edited by DJ Black Magic; 02-07-2008 at 12:02 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #14
CaP 
space
space
space
 DJ Black Magic said:
I was on hydroxycut hardcore for about 3 months (with a week and a half break in the middle)... i worked out 1-2 times a day (normally about 35 minutes of cardio and and hour of lifting), as well as dieted, and at the end of my three months i had lost roughly 30 lbs (from 269 to 241), maintaining the strength i had at 269 lbs and gaining a lot more definition
Thanks, im going to pick some up today and get on it tomorrow. I have NaNoX9, but i will cycle off the hydroxy to the nano... I'm only looking to drop 10-15lbs but get stronger along the way and quicker.
 10 years ago '07        #15
DJ Black Magic 
space
space
space
 CaP said:
Thanks, im going to pick some up today and get on it tomorrow. I have NaNoX9, but i will cycle off the hydroxy to the nano... I'm only looking to drop 10-15lbs but get stronger along the way and quicker.

just remember to start off with only one twice a day, then go up to 2 after 3 days then 3 after another 3 days... each pill has about the same amount of caffeine as one cup of coffee

also, take one of those doses like 15-20 minutes before your workout and down a good amount of water with it
 10 years ago '07        #16
CaP 
space
space
space
 DJ Black Magic said:
just remember to start off with only one twice a day, then go up to 2 after 3 days then 3 after another 3 days... each pill has about the same amount of caffeine as one cup of coffee

also, take one of those doses like 15-20 minutes before your workout and down a good amount of water with it
good looks. I usually take new supplements at a slow pace.
 10 years ago '04        #17
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
I was on that when it first came out, and it made me edgy. Had to stop taking it. I like the other muscletech products though,
 02-08-2008, 04:17 AM         #18
bayareaking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This stuff works though. It gives me energy in the morning, controls my appetite (I get full from a can of Healthy Choice soup), and I've already lost 2-3 pounds in about 3 days. I'm not much of a energetic guy to begin with, so this stuff doesn't get me super hyper or anything. I don't plan on using it forever though. Might use it for about 2 months and see if I should keep using it or not.

So no one really didn't answer my question. Is it cool to take hydroxycut before cardio workouts?
 10 years ago '05        #19
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,309 | Props total: 5834 5834
Bro.. I doubt that it isn't cool to take hydroxy cut before cardio... Because All I know is, tha lady at the GNC said, take one 30 minutes before you work out... And everyone knows, when you work-out you gotta do cardio..

I don't think that sh*t is unsafe... Just becareful..
Because today was the first day I tried hydroxycut, and I was running on tha treadmill for a good minute.. (whereas I use to get real tired)... but today, after taking the pill...I felt like I could go for another 20 minutes... That sh*t actually scared me...

I jumped off tha treadmill right after that. Didn't want to overdue it.
 10 years ago '07        #20
DJ Black Magic 
space
space
space
 DJ Black Magic said:
i worked out 1-2 times a day (normally about 35 minutes of cardio and and hour of lifting)
lol u prolly didnt catch it, i noted it here kinda...

but yeah, its fine to take it before cardio
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
282 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
May 26 - Can 30,000 Cameras Help Solve Chicago’s Crime Problem?
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy