Official: #3 Duke @ #4 UNC Game Thread (02-06-08)

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 625 625
Good way to end the quarter by UNC
 02-06-2008, 08:55 PM         #142
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmm, how did ginyard dribble... lose the ball go get it... keep dribbling and then pass? That was all the way a carry AND a double... would u like to add the travel to that? I hate these fu*king refs!
 10 years ago '06        #143
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 uncfan888 said:
i'd rather be watchin that game....

:banghead::banghead:
Atleast they could do was give us the Alabama game if not the UNC and Duke game.
 10 years ago '04        #144
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Bezerk said:
y? he's played solid outside of a couple bad passes... did you not see that rebound he just got for the outlet....
u don't have to stick up for him. ewww he got a rebound. hurray for him :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #145
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Bezerk said:
ummmm, how did ginyard dribble... lose the ball go get it... keep dribbling and then pass? That was all the way a carry AND a double... would u like to add the travel to that? I hate these fu*king refs!
i hate em too. bullsh*t calls
 02-06-2008, 08:56 PM         #146
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngral said:
Good way to end the quarter by UNC
quarter? only a UNC fan.
 10 years ago '04        #147
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Bezerk said:
quarter? only a UNC fan.
yall have Javon. you lose
 02-06-2008, 08:58 PM         #148
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
u don't have to stick up for him. ewww he got a rebound. hurray for him :rolleyes:
he rebounded, pivoted... and had that amazing a.ss outlet to ginyard that set up that bullsh*t fall on henderson... UNC scoring plus henderson getting a foul (that was BS) was a great a.ss play by QT... u n*ggas never look at what he does... there's sh*t he's done in this game that lawson would NEVER be able to do.
 02-06-2008, 08:59 PM         #149
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
yall have Javon. you lose
well we lose this game... that man just loses in life...
 10 years ago '04        #150
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
refs are doing a good job..let them play a lil physical but still calling fouls..good run at the end...duke is wet from the three
 10 years ago '04        #151
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^yeah i know what you're saying. Lawson would never try to make passes across the lane and throw it directly to Duke players. he knows the difference between black jerseys and white jerseys.

wait a second.... Bezerk, u sure you aren't related to Thomas? is that why you stick up for him? or is it cuz you don't wanna hear UNC fans use it as an excuse if we lose this game??
 02-06-2008, 09:02 PM         #152
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
^^yeah i know what you're saying. Lawson would never try to make passes across the lane and throw it directly to Duke players. he knows the difference between black jerseys and white jerseys.

wait a second.... Bezerk, u sure you aren't related to Thomas? is that why you stick up for him? or is it cuz you don't wanna hear UNC fans use it as an excuse if we lose this game??
qt has how the same amount of TOs as Ellington, y don't u talk sh*t about him.. u n*ggas r ridiculous....
 10 years ago '06        #153
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
I called the Cable company and there is an Outage of ESPN HD How the fu*k you going to have an outage of the best rivarly game of NCAA basketball. :banghead::banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #154
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Bezerk said:
qt has how the same amount of TOs as Ellington, y don't u talk sh*t about him.. u n*ggas r ridiculous....
first off.. i'm not gonna use it as an excuse if we lose. secondly, ellington is actually being guarded. I believe henderson is guarding him. thirdly, lawson is faster than anyone else in this game. fourthly, i've hated QT since we got him so why should i start liking him now?
 02-06-2008, 09:05 PM         #155
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep gettin the ball to Psycho T...Duke big men are p*ssies they can't handle him...keep feedin him
 10 years ago '04        #156
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 titanreese said:
I called the Cable company and there is an Outage of ESPN HD How the fu*k you going to have an outage of the best rivarly game of NCAA basketball. :banghead::banghead:
well.. there's always the last game of the year!
 02-06-2008, 09:06 PM         #157
RUG-RAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good game :cool:
 10 years ago '04        #158
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 ThatdudeChief said:
Keep gettin the ball to Psycho T...Duke big men are p*ssies they can't handle him...keep feedin him
yeah, but duke shooting 50% from 3 is k!llin us. hopefully they won't do that this half
 02-06-2008, 09:07 PM         #159
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
first off.. i'm not gonna use it as an excuse if we lose. secondly, ellington is actually being guarded. I believe henderson is guarding him. thirdly, lawson is faster than anyone else in this game. fourthly, i've hated QT since we got him so why should i start liking him now?
Tell me this, if Zoubek was in the game wouuld hansbrough have 18 and 6?
 10 years ago '06        #160
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 uncfan888 said:
well.. there's always the last game of the year!
Ohh there find a way to fu*k that over too
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy