Official: #3 Duke @ #4 UNC Game Thread (02-06-08)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I got a big test Thursday & Friday.

So I'll be studying all night, but I'm going to take a couple hrs for the game.

Oh and I fu*ked my ankle up pretty badly landing on some clumsy n*ggas foot the other night. :(
 10 years ago '04        #42
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i'm puttin in a double tomorrow and gettin BLASTED durin the game and goin to work late as hell thursday. can't wait

oh Bassy, i'll be up at App the weekend of the 23rd. My bro is turnin 21 and his girlfriend is throwin some huge bash with a trolley and sh*t to take us to all the bars in blowing rock since boone is dry

Last edited by uncfan888; 02-05-2008 at 05:20 PM..
 02-05-2008, 06:08 PM         #43
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:

the game plan is going to be to get it down low early and often and hopefully get duke into foul trouble like we did to FSU sunday. Hansbrough, Thompson, and Stephenson need to be prepared0 to have monster games tomorrow if we're going to come out of this with a W.
when the fu*k was this ever NOT the plan?
 10 years ago '05        #44
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8071 8071
Tarheels in this bi*ch LETS GOOOOOOO
 10 years ago '04        #45
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
no lawson, probably not gonna win.

eh.
 10 years ago '04        #46
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
when the fu*k was this ever NOT the plan?
i know that dumbass! but we could've at least deviated a tiny bit from that with lawson. now we gotta stick to it completely
 10 years ago '06        #47
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
WTF???? i just heard on ESPN that they will not be showing the Duke UNC game in ACC markets.... :wtf::wtf::wtf: im not going to be able to watch????? thats bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #48
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gd_UP said:
WTF???? i just heard on ESPN that they will not be showing the Duke UNC game in ACC markets.... :wtf::wtf::wtf: im not going to be able to watch????? thats bullsh*t
every year 1 game is on raycom and 1 is on espn
 10 years ago '05        #49
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
nm....
 02-06-2008, 12:34 AM         #50
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frasor is GARBAGE he's worse than Paulus...Atleast Paulus has a WET jumper...Not to hate on Frasor but unc fans know that he's garbage....I dont know if he's that much better than QT, maybe at shooting thats it...

As far as scoring 90 a game for unc thats very much true, BUT Duke scores 86 points a game and HOLD THE DAMN BALL with 6 minutes left every game...If Lawson was in there and Duke had a night where they hit 12 or 13 threes then I dont think Duke would lose anyway...Could be wrong but everytime they shot that good they've waxed teams...Personally I think if duke shot that good, Unc would get out of feeding TH the ball and start jacking up threes to counter....In my opinion its going to be a good game regardless...I expect Duke to win like I always do with or w/o Lawson...

Zoubek might play tomm. he's been practicing with the team the past week, and i actually thought he was going to get PT last week but K played it safe....We need him for the LONG run, not just to rush back for a unc game....We do play them again.....
 10 years ago '06        #51
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 Gd_UP said:
and i turn 21 on wednesday gunna be a big night

Thats whats up 26 for me

Far as the game goes big time game here always has been, I'm riding with Duke on this one,

Blue Devils>>>>>>> Carolina Blue

Last edited by Against D Grain; 02-06-2008 at 12:41 AM..
 02-06-2008, 03:25 AM         #52
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Frasor is GARBAGE he's worse than Paulus...Atleast Paulus has a WET jumper...Not to hate on Frasor but unc fans know that he's garbage....I dont know if he's that much better than QT, maybe at shooting thats it...

As far as scoring 90 a game for unc thats very much true, BUT Duke scores 86 points a game and HOLD THE DAMN BALL with 6 minutes left every game...If Lawson was in there and Duke had a night where they hit 12 or 13 threes then I dont think Duke would lose anyway...Could be wrong but everytime they shot that good they've waxed teams...Personally I think if duke shot that good, Unc would get out of feeding TH the ball and start jacking up threes to counter....In my opinion its going to be a good game regardless...I expect Duke to win like I always do with or w/o Lawson...

Zoubek might play tomm. he's been practicing with the team the past week, and i actually thought he was going to get PT last week but K played it safe....We need him for the LONG run, not just to rush back for a unc game....We do play them again.....
zoubek is the only positive thing duke has had against UNC the last 3 meetings... the ONLY one.

Like, if that n*gga could only play in 2 games (or 3) a year, they would ONLY be the UNC games man...
 02-06-2008, 07:25 AM         #53
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:

You are joking rite? In the past i mite agree with the Frasor statements but not this year. Before Bobby got hurt this year he was really good on defense. He hit some big shots in the early games for Carolina. He started numerous breaks and made great passes. Before this year when he came in to the game it was a let down, this year before he got hurt he actually sparked the heels. He did it against Nevada, BYU, and Old Dominion. You must not have watched the Carolina games prior to Frasor getting hurt. His defensive presence was huge.

Last edited by feardafoot; 02-06-2008 at 07:39 AM.. Reason: Wrong info
 10 years ago '04        #54
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6095 6095
 Bezerk said:
when has lawson been the factor?
thomas' stats lately have been productive as fu*k... stop crying like some bi*ches...
n*gga had 9 points... 3/4 2-2 from the line last game... sounds pretty productive to me. only had 2 turnover and 6 a.ssists and 5 rebounds... oh yeah, he's been awful
i thought a guy who claims to play ball and knows the game would have the common sense to know that Lawsons contributions are far from just his stat line. The point guard gets the team into the offense and in our style of play they have to be fast and make quick decision...all things that Lawson does and Thomas doesnt...

How good you think thomas really is when hes been there for 4 years and they just keep bringing in new recruits to take his spot. I mean if he was any good he would be playing not be our 3rd string point guard
 02-06-2008, 08:36 AM         #55
Mr. 2-85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets dig in that azz DUKE! :finger:
 02-06-2008, 09:44 AM         #56
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
i thought a guy who claims to play ball and knows the game would have the common sense to know that Lawsons contributions are far from just his stat line. The point guard gets the team into the offense and in our style of play they have to be fast and make quick decision...all things that Lawson does and Thomas doesnt...

How good you think thomas really is when hes been there for 4 years and they just keep bringing in new recruits to take his spot. I mean if he was any good he would be playing not be our 3rd string point guard
Beserk usually spits truth but he mite have slid here. Im taking off work tonight to watch this game. Just about every Duke fan i know around my way is saying "stop cryin, yall still should beat duke without Ty." I don't really know if there is a certain hash everyone is smoking or what but its deadly. Carolina averages like 10 to 15 points less without Lawson and not to mention the 21 tunovers Sunday vs FSU. I had 160.00 in bets on this game and i called them all off because of this injury. If Carolina wins there will be no smack talk because i didnt ball up and keep the bets. Duke fans i ask you, "If you bet 50 bucks on this game and Paulus was out, would you really want to lose 50 bucks???"
 02-06-2008, 10:54 AM         #57
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frasor couldnt GUARD PAULUS, thats a fact................He's slow just like greg is.....Did you actually read the read you posted.....BYU, Nev., and OD......BYU is a team of slow white dudes so he fit right in.....A healthy lawson and frasor tonight would mean...lawson played 28mins or more too Frasor 6-8mins thats the truth.........Frasor isnt that good
 10 years ago '04        #58
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,341 | Props total: 8417 8417
d*ck Vitale comes back tonight
Duke bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 02-06-2008, 12:20 PM         #59
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:

I never said that UNC wasn't losing anything, but QT has actually ran the offense WAAAYYYY better than u n*ggas r giving credit for lately... I mean, how the fu*k r u comparing the team's play average wise without lawson and they've barely played without him? a lot of minutes without him have been garbage time.... like wtf.

Point is, QT is capable of running the offense and its not as bad as you guys make it out to be... if i was u fu*k n*ggas, i wouldn't be worried about QT, I'd be worried about the guy coming in after QT......
But Duke usually gets lit up by some random mutha fu*ka that has a career high... my guess is its going to be Greg Little this game.
 02-06-2008, 04:13 PM         #60
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago