Official: #3 Duke @ #4 UNC Game Thread (02-06-08)

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-08-2008, 01:35 PM         #401
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paulus has 16 against miami, an 22 against Ncst, and 14 against UM...All them games leading up to the UNC...but you thought that tuff defense oh yalls would shut him down...Kid has a wet jumper......Naw kid im not one them to say we beat them bull sh*t...But im sorry UM isnt Duke, and we put them in a choke hold in the second half......This is my last post cuz you're one these n*ggaz that will come in here if unc wins and talk all that sh*t and then make excuses when they lose.....dude u lost, meaning you took an L get over it...Shut the hell up and look foward to clemson....Lawson didnt play talking bout it isnt going to make that score change......HOLLA
 02-08-2008, 01:36 PM         #402
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
SO U ARE ONE OF THOSE YOU LOST TO THEM BUT WE BEAT THEM TYPE n*ggaS? MAN THAT sh*t HAPPENS ALLLLLL THE TIME IN COLLEGE B-BALL BUT NO EXCUSE FOR WHY WE LOST MD WE PLAYED LIKE a.ss AND THATS WHEN I REALIZED HOW SUSPECT THE DEFENSE WAS, AND COACH K BEING THE COACH THAT HE IS EXPOSED IT EVEN MORE, BUT HAVING LAWSON WOULD HAVE HELPED US CAPILIZE OFF NELSON BEING IN FOUL TROUBLE AND YALL'S 15 T.O'S HONESTLY I DIDN'T EXPECT PAULUS TO HAVE THE GAME HE DID
lmao... well u just proved to me that ur a delusional moron if it took you to the MARYLAND game to realize UNC has no D...
I knew they had no D last fu*king April for this year when Wright and Terry left and UNC brought in no recruits.


Last edited by Bezerk; 02-08-2008 at 01:38 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #403
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Paulus has 16 against miami, an 22 against Ncst, and 14 against UM...All them games leading up to the UNC...but you thought that tuff defense oh yalls would shut him down...Kid has a wet jumper......Naw kid im not one them to say we beat them bull sh*t...But im sorry UM isnt Duke, and we put them in a choke hold in the second half......This is my last post cuz you're one these n*ggaz that will come in here if unc wins and talk all that sh*t and then make excuses when they lose.....dude u lost, meaning you took an L get over it...Shut the hell up and look foward to clemson....Lawson didnt play talking bout it isnt going to make that score change......HOLLA

NICE MEETING U MY NIG BUT NO I WONT BRAG ON A WIN CUZZ IT WILL BITE U IN THE a.ss BUT IF YOUR DOWNING MY TEAM IM NOT GONNA GO FOR THAT, BUT WE'LL TALK AGAIN IN MARCH.
 10 years ago '05        #404
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bezerk said:
lmao... well u just proved to me that ur a delusional moron if it took you to the MARYLAND game to realize UNC has no D...
I knew they had no D last fu*king April for this year when Wright and Terry left and UNC brought in no recruits.

AWWWW U JUST SHUT DA fu*k WE KNOW HOW U REALLY FEEL ABOUT TYLER U WISH HE WAS A DUKIE DON'T U? EVERYTHING MCROBERTS WASN'T
 10 years ago '04        #405
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
caps = ur mad
 02-08-2008, 02:14 PM         #406
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
AWWWW U JUST SHUT DA fu*k WE KNOW HOW U REALLY FEEL ABOUT TYLER U WISH HE WAS A DUKIE DON'T U? EVERYTHING MCROBERTS WASN'T
and u lost... resorting to talking about irrelevant facts when u showed a complete lack knowledge = loss
 10 years ago '05        #407
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 NYCNYCNYC said:
caps = ur mad

CAPS = A n*gga AT WORK! n*gga


AND ANYTIME TWO FANS OF OPPOSITE TEAMS ARGUE THE OTHERS ALWAYS WRONG. SO COME AGAIN WITH U LOST sh*t.
 02-08-2008, 02:56 PM         #408
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
CAPS = A n*gga AT WORK! n*gga


AND ANYTIME TWO FANS OF OPPOSITE TEAMS ARGUE THE OTHERS ALWAYS WRONG. SO COME AGAIN WITH U LOST sh*t.
u don't even know ur own team... how am i gone be wrong and I know more than you do about ur OWN team.
 10 years ago '05        #409
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bezerk said:
u don't even know ur own team... how am i gone be wrong and I know more than you do about ur OWN team.
YOUR BIASED a.ss OPINION DON'T COUNT FOR sh*t! THE ONLY THING U SAID THAT ANYONE BESIDES DUKE FANS WOULD AGREE WITH WAS THE LOSS OF BRENDAN WRIGHT HURT OUR DEFENSIVE PRESENCE. I CAN SEE IF U WAS IN HERE RUNNING STATS FROM THE 93 CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. ALL THE sh*t U SAID WAS FROM OPINION. LIKE I SAID WE WILL SEE U IN MARCH! JUST BE READY.
 02-08-2008, 08:34 PM         #410
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
YOUR BIASED a.ss OPINION DON'T COUNT FOR sh*t! THE ONLY THING U SAID THAT ANYONE BESIDES DUKE FANS WOULD AGREE WITH WAS THE LOSS OF BRENDAN WRIGHT HURT OUR DEFENSIVE PRESENCE. I CAN SEE IF U WAS IN HERE RUNNING STATS FROM THE 93 CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. ALL THE sh*t U SAID WAS FROM OPINION. LIKE I SAID WE WILL SEE U IN MARCH! JUST BE READY.
Rayshawn Terry.... and wright you moron... and u can't even spell ur own players name right... who the fu*k is "Brendan"


 10 years ago '05        #411
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bezerk said:
Rayshawn Terry.... and wright you moron... and u can't even spell ur own players name right... who the fu*k is "Brendan"


wow i guess that makes u a better fan than me tha fukk outta here anyway march n*gga! be there
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy