Official: #3 Duke @ #4 UNC Game Thread (02-06-08)

most viewed right now
 75
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 42
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #381
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThugLuv5450 said:
dude shut the fu*k UP.....


Let me ask you a question.........did unc win their last game??????

ASK ME THAT MARCH THE 6TH
 10 years ago '05        #382
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 feardafoot said:
Yes the point was poorly represented last night for the boys in sky blue. If Duke plays the way they did last night, they won't lose again period. They were a team that executed a perfect gameplan and their shots fell consistantly enough to shoot down a top 3 team. With Lawson in the lineup last night the game would have been different, but no one can a.ssume for better or worse. Lets just wait until March in Cameron.

THATS ALL IM GETTING AT THESE n*ggaS ACTING LIKE I GOT NO RESPECT FOR DUKE BUT WHEN THEY GET LIKE THAT I DONT
 10 years ago '05        #383
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
Lawson wouldn't made that much of a difference, UNC defense last night was a.ss and had enough talent on the floor to beat Duke.
 02-07-2008, 02:06 PM         #384
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you still didnt answer the question n*gga????Did unc win their last game???
 02-07-2008, 02:08 PM         #385
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ACC is the toughest b-ball conf. @ dmunson's blind hate


MONSTROUS 3 POINT SHOOTING BY DUKE EARLIER

I was like when that n*gga Paulus(him?) was hittin 3 after 3, I was yellin "DAMN"
 10 years ago '05        #386
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Lex Lossis said:
ACC is the toughest b-ball conf. @ dmunson's blind hate


MONSTROUS 3 POINT SHOOTING BY DUKE EARLIER

I was like when that n*gga Paulus(him?) was hittin 3 after 3, I was yellin "DAMN"

WE ALL KNOW ACC IS THE TOUGHEST B-BALL CONFRENCE THATS WHY I SAID OUTSIDE OF CONFRENCE THEY ONLY GOT RESPECT FOR ABOUT 3 OR 4 TEAMS THEY PLAYED. AND HELL YEAH PAULUS WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAYER LASTNIGHT, BUT WHO WOULD KNOCK DOWN HUGE THREE'S LIKE THAT WIDE a.ss OPEN? fu*k OUTTA HERE. HEDERSON HELD DOWN THE PAINT AND PAULUS AND THAT OTHER KID SHOT WELL FROM OUTSIDE. THE WAY THEY PLAYED THE SHOULD HAVE WON BY 20.
 10 years ago '05        #387
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThugLuv5450 said:
you still didnt answer the question n*gga????Did unc win their last game???

WE LOST LAST NIGHT TO YOU GUYS SIR, BUT WE DO HAVE U ON SCHEDULE LAST! UNLESS U KNOW THE FUTURE, THEN WE WILL SEE.
 02-07-2008, 05:58 PM         #388
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are UNC fans in here tryin to make a point...We didn't play defense, our shots weren't falling, and we had too many turnovers...all that equals defeat in other words duke played an overall better game...yea I think we woulda done better wit Lawson but that wouldn't have stopped Paulus's lights out shooting or the fact that all of duke was 48% from 3-point range

I'm just waiting for round 2 b/c we didn't show up in round 1
 10 years ago '05        #389
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThatdudeChief said:
Why are UNC fans in here tryin to make a point...We didn't play defense, our shots weren't falling, and we had too many turnovers...all that equals defeat in other words duke played an overall better game...yea I think we woulda done better wit Lawson but that wouldn't have stopped Paulus's lights out shooting or the fact that all of duke was 48% from 3-point range

I'm just waiting for round 2 b/c we didn't show up in round 1

i tried to make a point cuzz no one else will n*ggas act like they are scared or something. yeah we lost and should of played better but got damn yall act like u gotta bow down to duke for that performance last night they shot 48% from 3 and we had 20 tournovers and lost by 9!!!!!! and yall mean to tell me if lawson would have played and had 5 less tournovers that duke would have still won this game?
 02-07-2008, 08:21 PM         #390
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
i tried to make a point cuzz no one else will n*ggas act like they are scared or something. yeah we lost and should of played better but got damn yall act like u gotta bow down to duke for that performance last night they shot 48% from 3 and we had 20 tournovers and lost by 9!!!!!! and yall mean to tell me if lawson would have played and had 5 less tournovers that duke would have still won this game?
All I'm sayin is that he didn't play so it doesn't matter...I mean we still coulda won the game but we didn't b/c Green and Ellington were ghost as far as shooting and we didn't do what we needed to do on defense...thats my point...so yea u do gotta credit duke for the win...can't hate on them for capitalizing on our mistakes thats what a good team does...and I hate duke as much as anybody but gotta give props where props are due
 02-08-2008, 12:03 AM         #391
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
OUTSIDE OF CONFRENCE I'LL GIVE CREDIT FOR MARQUETTE, ILLINOIS, AND DAVIDSON. OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T SEE ANY OTHER TEAMS BETTER THAN WHAT WE'VE PLAYED.
LMAO... u do realize wisconsin is ranked in the top 10 right? and u do know pitt is a top 10 team when they r at full strength (they haven't played at full strength since the duke game and DUKE was short handed in the pitt game)
God, ur a clown...

y r all u f*gs actin like duke was at full strength? U were without ur guard... we were without our center....
UNC's strength is their post play.
Duke's strength is their guards.
so u do the math.
 10 years ago '04        #392
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
typical tarbabies inventing excuses why they got owned at home
 02-08-2008, 10:15 AM         #393
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If lawson plays...subtract all of AT points and subract about 10 of Ginyard points and add 16 for Lawson....and you STILL LOSE.......Duke turned the ball over tooo homeboy.....Unc avgs. about 15 TO a game, they havent played a defense like this duke team either...

pgs duke has faced
D james=3TOs
M Flower=2TOs
L Fields=5TOs
S Singletary=7TOs
G Vasquez=3TOS

So your meaning to tell me Ty lawson was going to have a PERFECT GAME??????Its fans like you that get no respect cuz you have no idea what you're talking about. You dont see Bassy n uncfan making up excuses cause unc lost. We got 2 players hurt and so do you. Get over it its basketball and unc happen to lose. Learn how to build a bridge and get over it
 02-08-2008, 10:15 AM         #394
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QT point^
 10 years ago '05        #395
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThugLuv5450 said:
If lawson plays...subtract all of AT points and subract about 10 of Ginyard points and add 16 for Lawson....and you STILL LOSE.......Duke turned the ball over tooo homeboy.....Unc avgs. about 15 TO a game, they havent played a defense like this duke team either...

pgs duke has faced
D james=3TOs
M Flower=2TOs
L Fields=5TOs
S Singletary=7TOs
G Vasquez=3TOS

So your meaning to tell me Ty lawson was going to have a PERFECT GAME??????Its fans like you that get no respect cuz you have no idea what you're talking about. You dont see Bassy n uncfan making up excuses cause unc lost. We got 2 players hurt and so do you. Get over it its basketball and unc happen to lose. Learn how to build a bridge and get over it
LMAO YOU'RE THE ONE BLOWING sh*t WAAAAAAY OUT OF THE WATER. ALL I SAID WAS WITH LAWSON IN THE GAME AND QT'S WACK a.ss ON THE BENCH THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. QT WAS BRINGING THE BALL UP COURT AND DISHING IT TO HANSBORO AT THE THREE MAKING HANSBORO HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION ON WHERE TO GO WITH THE BALL, OR DEON THOMPSON. LAWSON WOULDN'T MADE DUMB CHOICES LIKE THAT. HE WOULD HAVE ATLEAST MADE DUKES D PLAY HONEST AND WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CREATE SPACE FOR PENITRATION SOMETHING THAT QT ONLY DID TWICE THE WHOLE GAME. MORE DRIVES TO THE BASKET MEAN MORE POINTS IF THEY KNOCK EM DOWN. BUT ITS IN THE BOOKS YALL WON CONGRATS. I DONT SPEAK FOR BASSY AND UNCFAN I SPEAK FOR ME AND U BARELY SAW ME AROUND HERE BECAUSE I BARELY POST IN THE SPORTS. I TAKE ALL U GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER REAL WELL AND OUT OF RESPECT YALL ARE NOT BOASTING AND BRAGGIN IN BASSYS AND UNCFANS FACE AND THEY'RE ARE NOT MAKING EXCUSES OUT OF RESPECT FOR YALL, BUT DAMN I DO HAVE A RIGHT TO STATE MY CASE ON THE GAME AND IF LAWSON WOULD HAVE PLAYED THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.
 02-08-2008, 12:14 PM         #396
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the OUTCOME.......what you're trying to say is the OUTCOME wouldve been different.......Duke's Defense dont got to play honest with lawson, the n*gga cant shot for sh*t...He's game is driving and fastbreaks. Play off that n*gga and make him beat you with you jumper.....im glad you think the OUTCOME would be different, instead of saying unc might have gave us a better game...
 10 years ago '05        #397
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThugLuv5450 said:
the OUTCOME.......what you're trying to say is the OUTCOME wouldve been different.......Duke's Defense dont got to play honest with lawson, the n*gga cant shot for sh*t...He's game is driving and fastbreaks. Play off that n*gga and make him beat you with you jumper.....im glad you think the OUTCOME would be different, instead of saying unc might have gave us a better game...

THERE'S ALOT OF GOOD PG'S IN COLLEGE THAT CAN'T SHOOT BUT MAKE THEIR TEAM PLAY BETTER. LAWSON IS ONE OF THEM.
 02-08-2008, 12:45 PM         #398
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga what you're trying to say is that with lawson, unc would've won..thats what you're implying with this outcome sh*t...With Zoubek in the game, IM going to a.ssUME, like you ARE..that he holds TH to 10 points.......That arguement holds up just like yours....Lets not forgot our best player was on the bench the whole game.....
 02-08-2008, 12:47 PM         #399
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how Lawson played against maryland and lost and yet Duke beat maryland but that doesnt apply to your one-sided arguement you're trying to come up with
 10 years ago '05        #400
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Its funny how Lawson played against maryland and lost and yet Duke beat maryland but that doesnt apply to your one-sided arguement you're trying to come up with
SO U ARE ONE OF THOSE YOU LOST TO THEM BUT WE BEAT THEM TYPE n*ggaS? MAN THAT sh*t HAPPENS ALLLLLL THE TIME IN COLLEGE B-BALL BUT NO EXCUSE FOR WHY WE LOST MD WE PLAYED LIKE a.ss AND THATS WHEN I REALIZED HOW SUSPECT THE DEFENSE WAS, AND COACH K BEING THE COACH THAT HE IS EXPOSED IT EVEN MORE, BUT HAVING LAWSON WOULD HAVE HELPED US CAPILIZE OFF NELSON BEING IN FOUL TROUBLE AND YALL'S 15 T.O'S HONESTLY I DIDN'T EXPECT PAULUS TO HAVE THE GAME HE DID
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy