Pusha-T......................dont hurt em lol!!!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
 chctynig2804 said:
yea this has turned into a north vs. south thing its funny to me...i like both the clipse and lil wayne, clipse moreso than wayne...honestly tho n*ggas will give Wayne a pass for jus about anythin and thats real talk, if he has a wack song/wack punchlines/wack everythin its becuz he's on drugs or it was jus a mixtape and he was jus bullsh*ttin...and thats whats wrong, so many ppl have hopped on the lil wayne bandwagon its crazy, thinkin he cant put out a wack song or he cant spit wack lines is retarded, EVERYONE even ur favorite rapper has spit wack lines/songs and the like buh i dont try and give a n*gga a pass for a wack song, if it was wack then it was wack and i'ma leave it at that...Pusha T had a good line and personally i think he would ether wayne in a battle cuz honestly who has ever heard wayne REALLY get at someone before??? sales dont indicate a good album or a good artist by that means, it jus means they are more marketable, and honestly i'm waitin for the Carter 3 to drop so it can go barely platinum and upset so many ppl thinkin wayne is gonna go 4 and 5 times platinum wit it when the first 2 carters which established him as who he is now jus made it ova platinum...i'm from VA buh thats not gonna make me biased towards the Clipse in any way cuz in my personal opinion i think they are better than Wayne buh i like wayne too buh i can recognize a bullsh*t verse/song/line that he spits from a good line that he spits...one thing i do hate tho is when n*ggas tell me that i'm sposed to like someone jus cuz they from where i'm from...i admit some ppl i got love for becuz they from VA buh i aint sposed to like them jus cuz they from VA, it aint like i kno them personally so if i dont like them its whateva
Wayne Stanleys dont get it, his d*ck obviously in they mouth but also in they ears cause they in denial when he raps them bullsh*t verses or when he kisses men
 10 years ago '05        #142
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Pusha T>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Wayne....easy...theres my two cents
 02-21-2008, 01:14 AM         #143
FLORIDAGOON08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Uh Oh another Wayne Stanley coming to the defense U MAAAAAAD??? Please hop off my nuts I dont want ya momma jealous and upset yaheard me she was planning on making shrimp scampi and we cant have her slaving over the stove wit an attitude Like I said fu*k boy Soulja Boy has hits but does he have talent???? No U dumb fu*k
YEA RITE n*gga YO MAMA JUST TOLD ME DATS BULLsh*t SHE SAID YO d*ck AINT BIG ENOUGH 2 HAVE NOBODY ON YA d*ck GET WEIGHT UP LIL n*gga BETTA GET A p*nis PUMP fu*k BOY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy