Pusha-T......................dont hurt em lol!!!

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2008, 08:43 PM         #121
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hol up??

LIL WAYNES FLOW IS LIKE PACE PICANTE SAUCE NOT THAT WATERED DOWN sh*t PAHROE MONCHE BE SPITTING.

did that n*gga just say that??
 10 years ago '05        #122
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
oucH....
 10 years ago '06        #123
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
I like how this thread from "Pusha getting at Weezy" to "North vs South"
 10 years ago '05        #124
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 youngral said:
I like how this thread from "Pusha getting at Weezy" to "North vs South"
I was thinking the same thing I aint gon stop em just gon let em keep arguing
 02-07-2008, 09:51 PM         #125
kgthekid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clipse>>>>>>Wayne period. anyone who thinks otherwise, this hip hop sh*t aint for you
 02-08-2008, 12:14 AM         #126
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pusha T is my favorite out of the two....dont get me worng malice is nice with the words also, pusha T should come out with a mixtape called "EGGGGYUUUCKKKK!!!"<<<<you know what i mean

and second:
the VA, along with D.C and MD are not southern or northern, we are mid-alantic and we do our own sh*t, and some of them new Northern n*ggas and and some of yall south n*ggas need to stop copying us fo real from our slang to swag....stop sweatin us! DMV ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TAY FLOWZ; 02-08-2008 at 12:20 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #127
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 diamond diva said:
ask yellow of UNLV what happened to him?
n*ggaz dont know about that
 10 years ago '05        #128
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 slimwillie said:
n*gga NOBODY RESPECTS THE SOUTH. NOT THE RAPPERS AND NOT THE n*ggaS GET RAN OUTTA TOWN BY BILLY BOB!

n*gga I lived down in motherfu*kin SC them n*ggas is slow. you n*ggas would never survive in NY. we come to south and set up shop. you n*ggas come up here and mop floors

on another note: I fu*k with about 15 cats that rap down there and they universal n*ggas. They ain't one bama sh*t.

n*ggas go 2 NY beggin for love don't let your favorite rapper fool ya

Rick Ross " The BIGGIE of MY City"
Lil Wayne " Ya Dig" "No Homo"" this lil n*gga is a Dipset Stan

Classic thread.
 10 years ago '05        #129
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
arguing with new york n*gga is like trying to ask these white folks to lower oil prices. thats wasup u n*ggaz stay on that hatin sh*t!!! then this n*gga gonna holler he fu*k with about 15 rap cats from the south but he dissin the south hard as hell. n*gga u faker then the akademiks n*ggas be selling on ebay. diddy can't keep his a.ss out of miami, fat joe is on waynes nutz, and new york stays rolling deep to tha n.o during any event, so u indicisive a.ss n*ggas need to make up ya mind. selfish a.ss n*ggas don't wanna see nobody else get paid thats what the problem is. n*ggas don't look up to yall nomore yall n*ggas coming to us to save ya lables n sh*t. i don't agree with everything the south comes out with, but where would rap be without the south right now?
 10 years ago '05        #130
dmunson318 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
n*gga Puff ain't a NY n*gga

you don't have to look up to us but everyone knows where you got that swag from

without the south hiphop would be fine. no cooning and more lyrics:D

just like it was in the 80's and 90's..

you see the whiteman said lets exploit these dumb southern n*ggas.. i mean you n*ggas been gettin r*ped by the whiteman since the beginning of slavery:wow:
instead of being like damn that sh*t ain't right lets embrace them n*ggas and put end to the sh*t u rather watch a bunch of n*ggas get r*ped. yeah u stay your punk a.ss in new york by reading half the sh*t u typed i can tell the computer is your best friend. u talk real big like u get alot of respect from n*ggas be we know what it is.
 10 years ago '05        #131
dmunson318 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
we don't care if you dumb n*ggas are proud to be southern. I mean in the south n*ggas is 2nd class citizens still

embrace wack n*ggas never. I talk big like I got respect? n*gga you need to stay off my nuts. like I said about 15 rappin n*ggas from the south get respect the rest of you n*ggas can float away with Katrina

n*gga u weak as fu*k! df i wanna look up to a hatin a.ss n*gga for? a n*gga that talk sh*t on the computer and probably gets no repsect from his own folk and them 15 southern n*ggas is probably ya only friends. fu*k you fu*k boy gone get ya shine on, on this computer cuzz we all know your fake.

"when n*ggas need friends come to boxden!"
 02-08-2008, 08:57 PM         #132
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VA is not the south..................................maryland, DC, VA is mid-alantic DAMN IT. we dont sound like yall south n*ggas no way!
 10 years ago '05        #133
dmunson318 
space
space
 TAY FLOWZ said:
VA is not the south..................................maryland, DC, VA is mid-alantic DAMN IT. we dont sound like yall south n*ggas no way!
wtf does sounding and being from somewhere have to do with each other? just cuzz u wanna sound like some new york n*ggas don't make u new york n*ggas. if anything yall should be aiming towards philly. i got fam in md and if i ever hear them n*ggas dis owning the south i'll beat the breaks off them n*ggas. this sh*t just goes to show how fake n*ggas trying to claim some sh*t that they ain't creating territories that don't exist. just some fake a.ss n*ggas if ya ask me. same n*ggas that be hating on the south was the same n*ggas bumping no limit and cash money in 98. internet n*ggas be fake.
 10 years ago '04        #134
Tahime CG 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
on the real if u listn to the regang mixtapes we got it for cheap vol 1,2 and 3
push ton Key be hurting he is one of the nicest out right now

02-13-2008, 12:06 AM         #135
FLORIDAGOON08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
So people are supposed to only like people who've had or have "HITS"???? I'm sorry I dont like music that society tell or recommend me to like, I mean really who determines what a HIT is??? The fans of today do, and from what I'm seeing the fans of today are telling me YAAAAH by Soulja Boy is a hit and sh*t like Independent by Webbie is a hit, I mean really U gotta be kidding me, I listen to musicians for the quality of their work not because they have hits, I'm fans of musicians that have this little thing called......I think you've might of heard the word.............................................. ..........TALENT!

n*gga why in da fu*k are u talkin bout souljah boy thats some sh*t a lame a.ss n*gga like u would listen 2. if they n*ggas aint makin no hits they dont have fu*kin TALENT get off a n*gga d*ck n get some hoes on yours f*g**t a.ss n*gga
 02-13-2008, 02:02 AM         #136
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
wtf does sounding and being from somewhere have to do with each other? just cuzz u wanna sound like some new york n*ggas don't make u new york n*ggas. if anything yall should be aiming towards philly. i got fam in md and if i ever hear them n*ggas dis owning the south i'll beat the breaks off them n*ggas. this sh*t just goes to show how fake n*ggas trying to claim some sh*t that they ain't creating territories that don't exist. just some fake a.ss n*ggas if ya ask me. same n*ggas that be hating on the south was the same n*ggas bumping no limit and cash money in 98. internet n*ggas be fake.
WTF you talking bout! we dont sound like them NY n*ggas either! And i dont recall hating the south i bump some of yalls sh*t plus NY n*ggas! Northerns, Southerns, mid-west, west coast never show us love anyway since MC Hammer fu*k us all over making us look whack as hell! i dont recall south ppl showing us love on the circuit! yall need to stop sweatin us and stop talking bout "the wire" like it takes place in the south and it didnt (some random sh*t but fu*k it). im from DC and grew up in DC, moved to maryland. hanged out in VA! the old heads in my family are mostly from SC, i got respect for some south artist, north artist, west artist, mid-west artist. if its garbage its garbage, if its nice its nice...no d*ckriding here n*gga it dont matter who is more lyrical or more gangsta to me i look for the artistic value/originality/creative-ness/substance/quality/versatlity (and my spelling is fu*k up)! im implying that the "DMV" is a another jewl of its own, if we was apart of who ever Maryland and DC wouldve been on scene. VA got it poppin! soon the rest of the AREA will too. Our rap sounds like the best of both worlds my n*gga and stop hatin cuz you got fam in the zone, i got fam from all places all i know is that even if we are from different places we all like some fryed chicken and greens or chinese food.....HMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! no homo
 10 years ago '08        #137
Dedication101 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 113 113
Clipse jus mad cuz weezy gettin more play then them......i mean damn they gotta get up again some how so might as well try to bag on the best rapper out right now
 10 years ago '07        #138
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Dedication101 said:
Clipse jus mad cuz weezy gettin more play then them......i mean damn they gotta get up again some how so might as well try to bag on the best rapper out right now
this thread is too funny...
 10 years ago '04        #139
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
yea this has turned into a north vs. south thing its funny to me...i like both the clipse and lil wayne, clipse moreso than wayne...honestly tho n*ggas will give Wayne a pass for jus about anythin and thats real talk, if he has a wack song/wack punchlines/wack everythin its becuz he's on drugs or it was jus a mixtape and he was jus bullsh*ttin...and thats whats wrong, so many ppl have hopped on the lil wayne bandwagon its crazy, thinkin he cant put out a wack song or he cant spit wack lines is retarded, EVERYONE even ur favorite rapper has spit wack lines/songs and the like buh i dont try and give a n*gga a pass for a wack song, if it was wack then it was wack and i'ma leave it at that...Pusha T had a good line and personally i think he would ether wayne in a battle cuz honestly who has ever heard wayne REALLY get at someone before??? sales dont indicate a good album or a good artist by that means, it jus means they are more marketable, and honestly i'm waitin for the Carter 3 to drop so it can go barely platinum and upset so many ppl thinkin wayne is gonna go 4 and 5 times platinum wit it when the first 2 carters which established him as who he is now jus made it ova platinum...i'm from VA buh thats not gonna make me biased towards the Clipse in any way cuz in my personal opinion i think they are better than Wayne buh i like wayne too buh i can recognize a bullsh*t verse/song/line that he spits from a good line that he spits...one thing i do hate tho is when n*ggas tell me that i'm sposed to like someone jus cuz they from where i'm from...i admit some ppl i got love for becuz they from VA buh i aint sposed to like them jus cuz they from VA, it aint like i kno them personally so if i dont like them its whateva
 10 years ago '05        #140
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 FLORIDAGOON08 said:
n*gga why in da fu*k are u talkin bout souljah boy thats some sh*t a lame a.ss n*gga like u would listen 2. if they n*ggas aint makin no hits they dont have fu*kin TALENT get off a n*gga d*ck n get some hoes on yours f*g**t a.ss n*gga
Uh Oh another Wayne Stanley coming to the defense U MAAAAAAD??? Please hop off my nuts I dont want ya momma jealous and upset yaheard me she was planning on making shrimp scampi and we cant have her slaving over the stove wit an attitude Like I said fu*k boy Soulja Boy has hits but does he have talent???? No U dumb fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago