Pusha-T......................dont hurt em lol!!!

most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
Basicgz  OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 FLORIDAGOON08 said:
yall mothafu*kas all on dem n*ggas d*ck and they aint had a hit since grindin hell naw
So people are supposed to only like people who've had or have "HITS"???? I'm sorry I dont like music that society tell or recommend me to like, I mean really who determines what a HIT is??? The fans of today do, and from what I'm seeing the fans of today are telling me YAAAAH by Soulja Boy is a hit and sh*t like Independent by Webbie is a hit, I mean really U gotta be kidding me, I listen to musicians for the quality of their work not because they have hits, I'm fans of musicians that have this little thing called......I think you've might of heard the word.............................................. ..........TALENT!
 10 years ago '05        #102
Basicgz  OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 dmunson318 said:
LOL U FEEL ME! n*ggaS HOLLERING BOUT THEY LAST ALBUM WAS 4.5 4.5 MINS FROM GETTING DUMPED IN THE TRASH BECAUSE THATS WHAT THAT sh*t WAS.
Obviously XXL agreed, The Source agreed, all the major hip-hop critics agreed, Lupe Fiasco said and I quote "I've thrown a lot of albums out my car window this year, but a dope album I heard this year was The Clipse latest, that was a fresh album" :applause: I mean if U wanna listen to a homo who claims another man is his father with sub par and mediocre metaphors and similes by all means do what ya do Might as well kiss a man while ya at it cuz u listening to a man that does
 10 years ago '08        #103
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
anyone hatin on clipse jusz aint got brains...



they gun bury weezy in the casket he already made(complex article)
 10 years ago '05        #104
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Basicgz said:
Obviously XXL agreed, The Source agreed, all the major hip-hop critics agreed, Lupe Fiasco said and I quote "I've thrown a lot of albums out my car window this year, but a dope album I heard this year was The Clipse latest, that was a fresh album" :applause: I mean if U wanna listen to a homo who claims another man is his father with sub par and mediocre metaphors and similes by all means do what ya do Might as well kiss a man while ya at it cuz u listening to a man that does
n*gga source is fu*kin biased towards rappers anyway xxl ain't been around long enough to even get no legit credibility and here we go with that gay talk. what that man do behind closed doors ain't none of my biz 98.9% of rappers today fake and made up anyway, so wtf are u even talking about?

i bet u got a maxwell disk playing through your computer right now.
 10 years ago '08        #105
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Twinn said:
exactly. these lame as east coast rappers always wanna dvd beef on camera but when somebody actually stop rapping they wanna do city parades and stop the violence movements with al sharpton and jesse jackson
Gillie Exposed Wayne and Baby for bussin slobs and sh*t wit each other and nothing happened. Wayne should shut his f*ckin mouth if he doesnt want it.
 10 years ago '05        #106
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Basicgz said:
So people are supposed to only like people who've had or have "HITS"???? I'm sorry I dont like music that society tell or recommend me to like, I mean really who determines what a HIT is??? The fans of today do, and from what I'm seeing the fans of today are telling me YAAAAH by Soulja Boy is a hit and sh*t like Independent by Webbie is a hit, I mean really U gotta be kidding me, I listen to musicians for the quality of their work not because they have hits, I'm fans of musicians that have this little thing called......I think you've might of heard the word.............................................. ..........TALENT!

obviously not cuzz alot of u claim thats something lil wayne don't have when he is easily one of the most creative dudes in the game today. if a mans s3xual preference has something to do with u listening to music then u need to stop. its more closet gays rapping then u know. even andre 3000 says and wears some questionable sh*t sometimes, but that n*gga is very verytalented. most people say ones with artistic minds have sugar in their tank anyway.
 10 years ago '05        #107
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 macadon83 said:
I can actually picture wayne saying those lines.Does h try to sound like weezy in it?

Push n Mal are very talented, but they still aint fu*king with wayne. They gotta step up their range, and not talk about the same ole sh*t. They shoulda been way bigger than wayne by now, with the exposure they were getting, but while they stayed the same and faded into the background, Weezy took over and now they bitter.

close thread!
 10 years ago '04        #108
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who said the line wasn't hot? It's pretty good but you sounding like your pus*y is real wet right now thinking about it. You make NY n*ggas look bad...you'd probably get slapped the fu*k up if you came down south so stay in your in lane.



Clipse is from the south but like alot of n*ggas in VA (and NC for that matter) they for some reason think that up north n*ggas give a fu*k about them and they don't rep the south so they're fake to me personally.
the both are from NY so thats why the don't rep the south and don't use its gay style...posts made by ppl in this thread strongly supports my opinion that most people from the South should never discuss Hip Hop
 10 years ago '08        #109
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 dmunson318 said:
n*gga source is fu*kin biased towards rappers anyway xxl ain't been around long enough to even get no legit credibility and here we go with that gay talk. what that man do behind closed doors ain't none of my biz 98.9% of rappers today fake and made up anyway, so wtf are u even talking about?

i bet u got a maxwell disk playing through your computer right now.
allhiphop.com gave it good ratings too. You tryin to discredit sources just seems like you got a saddle on that man wayne d*ck. Fall off that sh*t and give that n*gga his nuts back. Seems like clipse music is for the more educated. I mean you can tell these n*ggas put more into their work that this n*gga wayne. I mean when you fu*k up a kanye beat talkin about i dun did it before you should be banned from radio. His music bipolar or somethin. He got those high highs and them fraudulent a.ss lows.


Last edited by Head2DaSky; 02-07-2008 at 05:01 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #110
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 slimwillie said:
concur n*gga! read my sig
n*gga i can see if kweli or mos def was in ya top but u said pharoe monche!!!! are u fu*kin serious man? nate dog made ohhhh nooo! a hit not monche
 10 years ago '05        #111
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Head2DaSky said:
allhiphop.com gave it good ratings too. You tryin to discredit sources just seems like you got a saddle on that man wayne d*ck. Fall off that sh*t and give that n*gga his nuts back. Seems like clipse music is for the more educated. I mean you can tell these n*ggas put more into their work that this n*gga wayne. I mean when you fu*k up a kanye beat talkin about i dun did it before you should be banned from radio. His music bipolar or somethin. He got those high highs and them fraudulent a.ss lows.

comparing mixtapes to albums!!!!!!!! this is why n*ggas are fu*king up rap!
 10 years ago '05        #112
Basicgz  OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 dmunson318 said:
n*gga source is fu*kin biased towards rappers anyway xxl ain't been around long enough to even get no legit credibility and here we go with that gay talk. what that man do behind closed doors ain't none of my biz of rappers today fake and made up anyway, so wtf are u even talking about?

i bet u got a maxwell disk playing through your computer right now.
:wow: at that comment, defending gayness must be the in thing now , well consider me un-popular young'n, The minute Jay-Z kiss another n*gga on his lips all files will be deleted and cd's will be at the local landfill, XXL been around 10 years young'n How many years they need 30??? Wow at that excuse and basically a n*gga aint being real and being gay is 2 different things but in Daddy Little Girl's case both apply Never heard a Maxwell cd in my life but nice try at your attempt at humor, A rapper sayin what I do is ENTERTAINMENT is one thing because that n*gga knows his place aint nothin to serious but Daddy's Little Girl was in the mags talkin bout he k!ll for real and he a gangsta, but U couldnt go back to ya hood Why is Gillie walkin thru the streets of N.O when he's beefin wit your crew???? but U scared to come to Philly but you a gangsta right??? It shouldnt be a problem, I'd respect a gump a.ss n*gga who admits he a gump a.ss n*gga over a n*gga who fabricating and pretending anyday cuz that mothafu*ka keepin it 100 wit me, I know he from ya hometown and all but damn U dont see me defending Chingy, Kwon, or Nelly and I know all them n*ggas personally
 10 years ago '08        #113
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 dmunson318 said:
comparing mixtapes to albums!!!!!!!! this is why n*ggas are fu*king up rap!
All clipse mixtapes get great ratings. They consistent. Lettin n*ggas like wayne slide wit bullsh*t verses is whats fu*kin up rap.


Last edited by Head2DaSky; 02-07-2008 at 05:07 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #114
Basicgz  OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 dmunson318 said:
obviously not cuzz alot of u claim thats something lil wayne don't have when he is easily one of the most creative dudes in the game today. if a mans s3xual preference has something to do with u listening to music then u need to stop. its more closet gays rapping then u know. even andre 3000 says and wears some questionable sh*t sometimes, but that n*gga is very verytalented. most people say ones with artistic minds have sugar in their tank anyway.
If a n*gga gay and I dont know thats the way it should be, I better not fu*kin find out or that person wont get no more money from me, I dont even wanna think about that but Wayne I've seen his gay actions with my two eyes, if Dre 3000 does some gay sh*t then I'll stop listening to him but until then Aquemini gets played heavily, never said Wayne didnt have talent but he is VERY VERY VERY OVERRATED
 02-07-2008, 06:17 PM         #115
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
I can actually picture wayne saying those lines.Does h try to sound like weezy in it?

Push n Mal are very talented, but they still aint fu*king with wayne. They gotta step up their range, and not talk about the same ole sh*t. They shoulda been way bigger than wayne by now, with the exposure they were getting, but while they stayed the same and faded into the background, Weezy took over and now they bitter.
...you my dude.....but....you tweakin...
 02-07-2008, 06:36 PM         #116
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Head2DaSky said:
All clipse mixtapes get great ratings. They consistent. Lettin n*ggas like wayne slide wit bullsh*t verses is whats fu*kin up rap.
co-sign

 02-07-2008, 06:51 PM         #117
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that line was nice
 10 years ago '05        #118
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
yall n*gga be sleeping on the kid man but thats yalls opinion we will be arguing over this sh*t until we're old and to that n*gga that has no respect for the south. if it wasn't for n*ggas from the south your punk bi*ch a.ss wouldn't be in new york right now talking sh*t don't forget where all this sh*t started n*gga! respect ya mu fu*kin roots and give thanks for what u got ol bi*ch a.ss n*ggas. don't nobody wanna be like new york n*ggas. u n*ggas barely got respect for ya damn selves.
 10 years ago '04        #119
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Boston...the mean streets of Boston.
you listen to southern music, nuff said

boston people's hip hop knowledge>>>>>85% of southern people's knowledge (that includes you)
 10 years ago '07        #120
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 dmunson318 said:
yall n*gga be sleeping on the kid man but thats yalls opinion we will be arguing over this sh*t until we're old and to that n*gga that has no respect for the south. if it wasn't for n*ggas from the south your punk bi*ch a.ss wouldn't be in new york right now talking sh*t don't forget where all this sh*t started n*gga! respect ya mu fu*kin roots and give thanks for what u got ol bi*ch a.ss n*ggas. don't nobody wanna be like new york n*ggas. u n*ggas barely got respect for ya damn selves.
Then tell Wayne to stop tryin' to rhyme like Jay-Z (Brooklyn) & Dressin' like Dipset (Harlem)


Last edited by Verse; 02-08-2008 at 11:32 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy