Pusha-T......................dont hurt em lol!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
68 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2008, 10:51 AM         #81
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VA is far from the south...fu*k what the history books tell yall.
 10 years ago '05        #82
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 JaeRell said:
VA is far from the south...fu*k what the history books tell yall.

U CAN'T ERASE WHAT U ARE HOMEBOY
 10 years ago '05        #83
dmunson318 
space
space
Well I Guess We Better Start Coping With Being Considered East Too Since We Are In The "southeast" Too!
 10 years ago '04        #84
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 dmunson318 said:
clipse fu*kin suck how many video's did they make for their last album or was featured in? how many records did they sell? okay then no futher questions. just another case of sour n*ggas hatin on the n*gga on top. it's funny how all of a sudden jay-z went from first to worse once he started making smart business moves and stopped rapping about less hood sh*t. u f*gget a.ss n*ggas need jesus in ya life.
clipse>>>>>your pathetic, sheltered life...true story
 02-07-2008, 11:09 AM         #85
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...i mean..i know it's the south...but i'm talkin' from a culture and rapping standpoint...around here is not like NC down to FL...it's more like a NY and ATL mix...

plus the rappers around here don't suck.
 10 years ago '05        #86
dmunson318 
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
clipse>>>>>your pathetic, sheltered life...true story

I UNDERSTAND WHERE U COMING FROM U NEED SOME KIND OF WIN SINCE U GOT YA HEART BROKEN LAST SUNDAY. GO HEAD n*gga USE ME! GRINDING WAS DAMN NEAR 10 YEARS AGO LEAVE THAT sh*t WHERE IT'S AT.
 10 years ago '05        #87
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaeRell said:
lol...i mean..i know it's the south...but i'm talkin' from a culture and rapping standpoint...around here is not like NC down to FL...it's more like a NY and ATL mix...

plus the rappers around here don't suck.
WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MISSY ELLIOT!
 10 years ago '05        #88
dmunson318 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Missy>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Boosie

sh*t I AGREE
 10 years ago '05        #89
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
n*ggas givin me hate cause another rapper sh*ttin on their Homo Hero Give me hate I dont care bout this sh*t and take it that serious like 90% of these n*ggas do on here, I didnt know Daddy's Little Girl stans were so sensitive, If Daddy's Little Girl didnt wanna get wrecked on he shoulda kept his mouth shut, he dissed them first, Pusha told him we can do it whatever way he want, on the streets or in the booth and he'll win in both aspects, I'm tired of this Daddy's Little Girl tough talk if he so tough how come Daddy's Little Girl got punked out here and did shows for free, if he so tough why is he being held hostage I guess setting up stunts to throw jackets at your Dj to make U look hard is gangsta This aint got nothin to do with liking rappers who dont like Wayne I been listening to the clipse since 02 and I've made threads about the Clipse before this and been saying Pusha is better than more than half these rap n*ggas, check my sig I been had that before I heard that diss, Daddy Little Girl stans are just heartbroken I understand
 10 years ago '05        #90
Basicgz  OP
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
clipse fu*kin suck how many video's did they make for their last album or was featured in? how many records did they sell? okay then no futher questions. just another case of sour n*ggas hatin on the n*gga on top. it's funny how all of a sudden jay-z went from first to worse once he started making smart business moves and stopped rapping about less hood sh*t. u f*gget a.ss n*ggas need jesus in ya life.
Wayne ran his mouth first in complex, Clipse was throwing the facts out how is that hatin, its the same sh*t wit Gillie, daddy's little girl dissed that n*gga first and then when Gillie pull his card stans come out the woodwork talkin bout Gillie just jealous and hatin and they made 2 videos for their last album, and Wayne aint on top of sh*t , he aint even bigger than T.I , how the fu*k U supposed to be so big when U aint ever went double plat considering how long you've been rapping since U wanna talk sells and was rapping at a time where it was easier to sell records , Jeezy's done it, T.I's done it, Kanye done it, Fabolous done it, shieeeeeeet even Lloyd Banks done it but your the best rapper alive???
 02-07-2008, 01:47 PM         #91
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hot diggity damnn... thats just unnecessary P... i swear thats just heinously hurtful on his part weezy cryin to baby right now...
 02-07-2008, 01:47 PM         #92
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody outside of the U.S. gives a fu*k about Wayne--thats why he aint never gone double plat

case closed

sales-wise (and arguably album-wise), Juvie was the best thing that ever happened to Cash Money NOT Wayne
 10 years ago '04        #93
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
I UNDERSTAND WHERE U COMING FROM U NEED SOME KIND OF WIN SINCE U GOT YA HEART BROKEN LAST SUNDAY. GO HEAD n*gga USE ME! GRINDING WAS DAMN NEAR 10 YEARS AGO LEAVE THAT sh*t WHERE IT'S AT.
i don't even listen to grindin' anymore, you're right that sh*ts in the past but their new sh*t is nuts
 10 years ago '05        #94
dmunson318 
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
i don't even listen to grindin' anymore, you're right that sh*ts in the past but their new sh*t is nuts

AND U SUCKIN THA HELL OUT OF THEM NUTS TOO. I AIN'T GONNA HATE ON THEM n*ggaS LIKE THAT ID BE FAKE FOR THAT sh*t CUZZ PUSHA T CAN GO I AINT GONNA LIE. THAT LAST ALBUM DONT DESERVE THE LIGHT OF DAY.
 02-07-2008, 02:16 PM         #95
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the r e u p g a n g va behind ya an fu*k wayne
 10 years ago '05        #96
Basicgz  OP
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
AND U SUCKIN THA HELL OUT OF THEM NUTS TOO. I AIN'T GONNA HATE ON THEM n*ggaS LIKE THAT ID BE FAKE FOR THAT sh*t CUZZ PUSHA T CAN GO I AINT GONNA LIE. THAT LAST ALBUM DONT DESERVE THE LIGHT OF DAY.
What???? Hell Hath No Fury was nice, they lyrically bodied every track, both of they albums are 4.5/5 or better and I dont give that much credit to a lot of musicians but so far their material is really consistant including their mixtapes
 10 years ago '04        #97
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
you from Louisiana and hatin on clipse, seems like you are a closet wayne fan
 02-07-2008, 03:47 PM         #98
FLORIDAGOON08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
d*ck ridin bi*ch

n*gga everybody on here d*ck ridin pusha t dont just single out one n*gga pus*y because he got a different opinion lame a.ss n*gga
 02-07-2008, 03:50 PM         #99
FLORIDAGOON08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall mothafu*kas all on dem n*ggas d*ck and they aint had a hit since grindin hell naw
 10 years ago '05        #100
dmunson318 
space
space
 FLORIDAGOON08 said:
yall mothafu*kas all on dem n*ggas d*ck and they aint had a hit since grindin hell naw
LOL U FEEL ME! n*ggaS HOLLERING BOUT THEY LAST ALBUM WAS 4.5 4.5 MINS FROM GETTING DUMPED IN THE TRASH BECAUSE THATS WHAT THAT sh*t WAS.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now