Pusha-T......................dont hurt em lol!!!

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2008, 11:14 PM         #41
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Volume 3 is out???!

*Hits itsbx.com*
 02-04-2008, 11:26 PM         #42
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
Volume 3 is out???!

*Hits itsbx.com*
Thats what I said!

Daddy's Little Girl?

Damn ... two of my fav rappers beefing! T_T
 10 years ago '04        #43
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 mr.hanky318 said:
rap beef aint sh*t. its easy to talk that sh*t in the comfort of ya own booth. clipse can spit but they been hollerin this sh*t for a minute. my thing is this...i don't respect no man who keep saying another n*gga name whether it's bout money or whatever fu*king reason. talk is basically trying to prove ya point. if he really talking that "i'mma have to k!ll baby" i would respect him more if a reporter was in his face and he say "i'll deal with them when i see them" and leave it at that. but why they don't say that, so n*ggaz like us can be on the website talking and then possibly go dowload or buy the mixtape, and if its good we say its good but we have to have a reason to go get it. this sh*t is funny to me. do ya thang clipse
Clipse basically said that when they first started beefing and they were touring with Wayne. Wayne then cancelled tour dates and wouldn't see Clipse anymore. Wayne and Baby are shook.
 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM         #44
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisStokes said:
One question, didn't Malice say that line about Baby? I know it's the n*gga with the braids that said this b/c he spit this sh*t in the mtv video of mixtape monday. I always thought that Malice was the brother with the braids and the pusha - t is the person with the low cut.
naw malice is the low cut ... if u dont remember in grindin dude wit the braids was sayin "Im Yo Pusha" at the begging of the track
 10 years ago '04        #45
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
haha he spit this line on a video for mtv for mixtape monday a few weeks back...

p been real out in the open with this sh*t about wayne for a minute.. wayne aint got the heart to respond. he knows mr me too was about him.. it hasn't been subliminal to push from day 1.. ya'll r just real late
 10 years ago '04        #46
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Verse said:
:applause:

"Place Ya Order P">>>>>>>>Wayne ALL day ANY day
^^^^ AVY is the TRUTH

nikki jean >>>>> __________
 02-05-2008, 12:23 AM         #47
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
I can actually picture wayne saying those lines.Does h try to sound like weezy in it?

Push n Mal are very talented, but they still aint fu*king with wayne. They gotta step up their range, and not talk about the same ole sh*t. They shoulda been way bigger than wayne by now, with the exposure they were getting, but while they stayed the same and faded into the background, Weezy took over and now they bitter.
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
d*ck ridin bi*ch
Word

Basicgz said:
Pusha-T sounds like Pusha-T, Wayne been tryin to jock his ad-libs and his style, Wayne is like a child, a straight rappin sponge, a real monkey see monkey do type n*gga, he sits and observe and absorb, then try to imitate, name one original thing about wayne besides a voice that sounds like he in the middle of puberty, and Wayne talk about the same ol sh*t all he talk about is money money money basically him and the clipse have the same subject matter but Clipse talk more heavily about drugs, and the clipse should be bigger than a lot of people but how can u blame them if they put out good quality music and the listeners dont buy??? Wayne is nothin but image and average rhymes, and what has wayne taken over??? a dying genre of music full of dances he can have that bullsh*t
Nail on the head.
 10 years ago '06        #48
1 i Will E 
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
I'm glad so many of yall know Pusha and Mal are beast now that one of them responded to Wayne but where the hell do yall be when people be doubting them... Only some of yall look familiar... If yall gonna ride with the Clipse then ride with them All the way not only when they go at lil Wayne...
 10 years ago '06        #49
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 1 i Will E said:
I'm glad so many of yall know Pusha and Mal are beast now that one of them responded to Wayne but where the hell do yall be when people be doubting them... Only some of yall look familiar... If yall gonna ride with the Clipse then ride with them All the way not only when they go at lil Wayne...
*Looks at my location*

You know damn well since I heard these dudes and knew they were from 757 I been down with em.
 10 years ago '05        #50
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 nitetrain8601 said:
Clipse basically said that when they first started beefing and they were touring with Wayne. Wayne then cancelled tour dates and wouldn't see Clipse anymore. Wayne and Baby are shook.

lmao baby will have all them n*ggas offed, but we don't need that in the game right now.
 02-05-2008, 09:38 AM         #51
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
lmao baby will have all them n*ggas offed, but we don't need that in the game right now.
I fail to see how trying to corner them and make out with them will k!ll them.

Baby been gay. I never see him with chicks in his video. Only Lil Wayne or Mannie Fresh doing some lame a.ss dance.

You know Baby is gay.
 02-05-2008, 09:49 AM         #52
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngral said:
*Looks at my location*

You know damn well since I heard these dudes and knew they were from 757 I been down with em.
yup the whole va is behind'em
 10 years ago '05        #53
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Metalzoa said:
I fail to see how trying to corner them and make out with them will k!ll them.

Baby been gay. I never see him with chicks in his video. Only Lil Wayne or Mannie Fresh doing some lame a.ss dance.

You know Baby is gay.
 10 years ago '04        #54
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Wayne and Babys card has been pulled. Baby prolly wont do nothing and wont nobody care, but Wayne has been ducking these n*ggas since Hell Hath No Fury dropped and everytime somebody says something about Wayne/Clipse everybody says "Clipse aint said nothing to Wayne yet" and now its here, and all Wayne is gonna say is "Clipse who? I can get them shot from Jupiter and wrapped up with fiber optic cables" or whatever dumb sh*t he decides to try and say this time.
 10 years ago '05        #55
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
The Clipse>>>Wayne & Baby
 02-05-2008, 04:10 PM         #56
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How ya think I got it? The Benz, the hoes, the home--I STAND ON MY OWN n*gga

How ya think I got it? The watch, the chain, the Range, the fu*kin street fame? bi*ch I SELL CAIN!

Rotate them chickens like a weather vane; the wind blow, it come and go: I'm hurricane. Listen again, I HURRY-CAIN! Don't make me come to Me-ami and BURY WAYNE!

--Pusha T, "Show You How 2 Hu$tle"
 02-05-2008, 04:20 PM         #57
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1 i Will E said:
I been listening to Clipse since I heard Funeral way bak when.
 10 years ago '05        #58
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Maaly6 said:
How ya think I got it? The Benz, the hoes, the home--I STAND ON MY OWN n*gga

How ya think I got it? The watch, the chain, the Range, the fu*kin street fame? bi*ch I SELL CAIN!

Rotate them chickens like a weather vane; the wind blow, it come and go: I'm hurricane. Listen again, I HURRY-CAIN! Don't make me come to Me-ami and BURY WAYNE!

--Pusha T, "Show You How 2 Hu$tle"
I was gonna post that 1 too but I just liked that other line much more
 02-05-2008, 05:21 PM         #59
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who peeped Malice's subliminal shots @ Pharrell?

Malice on "Emotionless"
"And as for P he has yet to wish me well/so there it is I pick my bone/ toast to CEO Mal: i sip alone"

Malice on "Rainy Dayz"
"Cuz i cant wait for skateboard to save me/ my house in default, his house paisley/ hes not at fault, no not vagualy/ hes on a yacht somewhere with Jay-z"
 10 years ago '06        #60
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 Maaly6 said:
who peeped Malice's subliminal shots @ Pharrell?

Malice on "Emotionless"
"And as for P he has yet to wish me well/so there it is I pick my bone/ toast to CEO Mal: i sip alone"

Malice on "Rainy Dayz"
"Cuz i cant wait for skateboard to save me/ my house in default, his house paisley/ hes not at fault, no not vagualy/ hes on a yacht somewhere with Jay-z"
Yea Malice hasnt been liking Pharrell that much lately. Thats why you used to only see Pusha in some of those Pharrell videos
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy