Pusha-T......................dont hurt em lol!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2008, 09:38 AM         #21
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can actually picture wayne saying those lines.Does h try to sound like weezy in it?

Push n Mal are very talented, but they still aint fu*king with wayne. They gotta step up their range, and not talk about the same ole sh*t. They shoulda been way bigger than wayne by now, with the exposure they were getting, but while they stayed the same and faded into the background, Weezy took over and now they bitter.
 02-04-2008, 10:38 AM         #22
The Impaler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-04-2008, 10:40 AM         #23
Signiture718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for real P is a beast on the mic
 02-04-2008, 10:42 AM         #24
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
I can actually picture wayne saying those lines.Does h try to sound like weezy in it?

Push n Mal are very talented, but they still aint fu*king with wayne. They gotta step up their range, and not talk about the same ole sh*t. They shoulda been way bigger than wayne by now, with the exposure they were getting, but while they stayed the same and faded into the background, Weezy took over and now they bitter.
d*ck ridin bi*ch
 10 years ago '06        #25
endallk007 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 diamond diva said:
ask yellow of UNLV what happened to him?
If you wanna disrespect a n*gga at least get your facts straight.... Baby didnt k!ll yella, mystical payed a n*gga to do it
 02-04-2008, 10:59 AM         #26
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and on the song show you how to hustle he said don't make me come to miami and bury wayne. GGGEEETTT 'EEMMM.
 10 years ago '06        #27
yungnclubn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 polorsport2345 said:
lmao fa'real.. i dunno what metaphors Pusha T is talkin bout, all dude got is a bunch of similies comparing sh*t dats barely comparable
i totally agree...i can't lie and say i'm not a wayne fan, but dude is pathetic with the metaphors and similes...if i'm lyin then check out his song with little brother "breakin my heart"
 10 years ago '07        #28
swiftkid21 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 2254 2254
owned
 10 years ago '07        #29
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 8819 8819
im a wayne fan, but i dont thing he want it with pusha
 10 years ago '05        #30
Basicgz  OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 macadon83 said:

Pusha-T sounds like Pusha-T, Wayne been tryin to jock his ad-libs and his style, Wayne is like a child, a straight rappin sponge, a real monkey see monkey do type n*gga, he sits and observe and absorb, then try to imitate, name one original thing about wayne besides a voice that sounds like he in the middle of puberty, and Wayne talk about the same ol sh*t all he talk about is money money money basically him and the clipse have the same subject matter but Clipse talk more heavily about drugs, and the clipse should be bigger than a lot of people but how can u blame them if they put out good quality music and the listeners dont buy??? Wayne is nothin but image and average rhymes, and what has wayne taken over??? a dying genre of music full of dances he can have that bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #31
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 diamond diva said:
ask yellow of UNLV what happened to him?
WOW! Unnecessary! lol Yella was the sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #32
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i was gunna post that when i first heard it...u beat me to it....but yeea......weezy got the business
 10 years ago '07        #33
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 5310 5310
 Basicgz said:
Pusha-T sounds like Pusha-T, Wayne been tryin to jock his ad-libs and his style, Wayne is like a child, a straight rappin sponge, a real monkey see monkey do type n*gga, he sits and observe and absorb, then try to imitate, name one original thing about wayne besides a voice that sounds like he in the middle of puberty, and Wayne talk about the same ol sh*t all he talk about is money money money basically him and the clipse have the same subject matter but Clipse talk more heavily about drugs, and the clipse should be bigger than a lot of people but how can u blame them if they put out good quality music and the listeners dont buy??? Wayne is nothin but image and average rhymes, and what has wayne taken over??? a dying genre of music full of dances he can have that bullsh*t
:applause:

"Place Ya Order P">>>>>>>>Wayne ALL day ANY day

Last edited by Verse; 02-04-2008 at 04:41 PM..
 02-04-2008, 04:21 PM         #34
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pusha T on his worst day>>>>>Wayne
 02-04-2008, 04:44 PM         #35
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when I read that all I could say was Oh sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #36
cpthakid 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 darick said:
What was this on? Cuz I like to hear this.
Re-Up Intro off We Got It For Cheap Vol. 3. Go to reupgangrecords.net and listen to the stream. Its the first track
 02-04-2008, 04:57 PM         #37
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If he claim KING and he claim BEST, then I guess you can call me GOD"

10 years ago '06        #38
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
One question, didn't Malice say that line about Baby? I know it's the n*gga with the braids that said this b/c he spit this sh*t in the mtv video of mixtape monday. I always thought that Malice was the brother with the braids and the pusha - t is the person with the low cut.
 02-04-2008, 11:08 PM         #39
mr.hanky318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rap beef aint sh*t. its easy to talk that sh*t in the comfort of ya own booth. clipse can spit but they been hollerin this sh*t for a minute. my thing is this...i don't respect no man who keep saying another n*gga name whether it's bout money or whatever fu*king reason. talk is basically trying to prove ya point. if he really talking that "i'mma have to k!ll baby" i would respect him more if a reporter was in his face and he say "i'll deal with them when i see them" and leave it at that. but why they don't say that, so n*ggaz like us can be on the website talking and then possibly go dowload or buy the mixtape, and if its good we say its good but we have to have a reason to go get it. this sh*t is funny to me. do ya thang clipse
 02-04-2008, 11:11 PM         #40
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr.hanky318 said:
rap beef aint sh*t. its easy to talk that sh*t in the comfort of ya own booth. clipse can spit but they been hollerin this sh*t for a minute. my thing is this...i don't respect no man who keep saying another n*gga name whether it's bout money or whatever fu*king reason. talk is basically trying to prove ya point. if he really talking that "i'mma have to k!ll baby" i would respect him more if a reporter was in his face and he say "i'll deal with them when i see them" and leave it at that. but why they don't say that, so n*ggaz like us can be on the website talking and then possibly go dowload or buy the mixtape, and if its good we say its good but we have to have a reason to go get it. this sh*t is funny to me. do ya thang clipse
Wayne basically did the same thing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy