Who You Think Would Be Richer, Tony Soprano or Avon Barksdale (or Marlo Stansfield)?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
8169 pageviews
11 comments

I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 1876 1876
Who You Think Would Be Richer, Tony Soprano or Avon Barksdale (or Marlo Stansfield)?

In the case if they were both real of course..

TOTAL Net Worth

discuss

Last edited by I_REP_VA; 02-02-2008 at 01:35 AM..

11 comments for "Who You Think Would Be Richer, Tony Soprano or Avon Barksdale (or Marlo Stansfield)?"

02-02-2008, 01:37 AM         #2
Eric Rivera 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tony soprano because most NlGGERS are terrible at money management
2advanced slapped this ish

10 years ago '04        #3
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
HMMMMM

thats a good question.....

i would have to say it would be tony simply because he had money invested in various interest

but still its hard to say cause we really don't know how much avon or marlo working wit

and they way marlo spends bread is crazy

to be honest i have no clue

but fu*k tony soprano's racist a.ss.
 10 years ago '07        #4
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
tony soprano... easy... a lot stuff move through italians too...
 02-02-2008, 06:06 PM         #5
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soprano, and btw James Gandolfini is actually in the North Jersey mafia, my friend from Jersey is with this girl that is part of the family and they had a party for a dude who was getting MADE, and Gandolfini was there, my friend met him. I don't know how active he is and the mafia is much less violent now, but still pretty cool.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 02-02-2008 at 06:12 PM..
 02-02-2008, 06:22 PM         #6
Eric Rivera 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Soprano, and btw James Gandolfini is actually in the North Jersey mafia, my friend from Jersey is with this girl that is part of the family and they had a party for a dude who was getting MADE, and Gandolfini was there, my friend met him. I don't know how active he is and the mafia is much less violent now, but still pretty cool.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 02-02-2008, 08:12 PM         #7
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAfia get less and less money every year. Theyt actually got a group of businesses that have banded together and formed some kind of union and they refuse to pay for "protection" from the Mafia. MAfia as we konw it in this country will be extinct in 20 years. Marlo and them will still be relevant. Given that snitching is high these days though dude would be locked up pretty soon.
 10 years ago '08        #8
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
avon he owned mad stores and bizz
 10 years ago '04        #9
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4062 4062
Its close they once estimated Tony on the show at around 12.5 mill a year Tony probably spent half of what he made on his family and other sh*t . Avon for what i saw didnt spend his on sh*t except lawyers and they both had that expense .
 10 years ago '04        #10
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
didn't they estimate Avon at like $30mil a year, just from his drug trade? season 1.
 02-04-2008, 09:06 AM         #11
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
If this was true this would be all over the news you fu*kin idiot. The feds are watching the REAL MAFIA's every move. Don't you think they would notice a fu*kin MOVIE STAR. I swear people are fu*kin idiots on this board.

As for the question, Tony Soprano easily. He was in politics, real estate, horse racing, and construction to name a few.

Soprano had a entire city at his disposal, not just a "South" Baltimore.
 10 years ago '04        #12
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4062 4062
 Michael Jordan said:
If this was true this would be all over the news you fu*kin idiot. The feds are watching the REAL MAFIA's every move. Don't you think they would notice a fu*kin MOVIE STAR. I swear people are fu*kin idiots on this board.

As for the question, Tony Soprano easily. He was in politics, real estate, horse racing, and construction to name a few.

Soprano had a entire city at his disposal, not just a "South" Baltimore.

Tony's political connection was just that a connection he basically laundered money from them and got deals pushed through that way . Avon used politics too the real estate thing he did like 4 times each time it was under 100 grand . And Avon had real estate too . And i have no idea what your talkin about with the horse racing it was a horse he got off of Ralph who won a race here and there . Construction is the only real business on the list but it did bring in alot of money .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago