Report: Pau Gasol traded to Lakers for Kwame Brown and..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2008, 06:51 PM         #221
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^didn't hate i spoke the truth was a good trade but still not enough to take ya'll out the 1st round, i see d*ck rider in you that's a female trait home girl
Iam Done you won

WE STILL GONNA WIN A RING THIS YEAR
 10 years ago '04        #222
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 djsmellie said:
Iam Done you won

WE STILL GONNA WIN A RING THIS YEAR
TALK TO EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #223
jj01 
space
space
$44,955 | Props total: 4675 4675
lakers fans calm that sh*t down and be realistic

yall are nice, but a ship smh
 02-01-2008, 06:53 PM         #224
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:

^^^ at laker stans thinkin this makes the lakers a contender,it takes more then 2 good players,lakers lost in the 1st round how many games did they win against the suns in the playoffs last year???? and you think pau is gonna make the difference,a guy who ain't been out the first round,sh*t he wasn't even a allstar this year and he's gonna take lakers from first round exit to a contender??? haaaa gimmie a fu*kin break this will help lakers for the regular season but come playoff time its still the same result
 02-01-2008, 06:55 PM         #225
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ at laker stans thinkin this makes the lakers a contender,it takes more then 2 good players,lakers lost in the 1st round how many games did they win against the suns in the playoffs last year???? and you think pau is gonna make the difference,a guy who ain't been out the first round,sh*t he wasn't even a allstar this year and he's gonna take lakers from first round exit to a contender??? haaaa gimmie a fu*kin break this will help lakers for the regular season but come playoff time its still the same result
what ever you say nostradamus. you can't predict sh*t. you don't even know when your a.ss is gonna die so how can try to say what's gonna happen
 02-01-2008, 06:55 PM         #226
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
u have 1 person on ur team who plays d, pau was an all-star how many years ago b4 the injury?? he's a good pick up but u need to add some d before opening ur mouth like dat...team is still soft n shallow on the d end, and the bench even softer
2 people that play D Kobe and Bynum. Pau was an all star in 06 and this year He's a 20 and 10 threat ever night. We play Enough D to win games if you think not look at the record and who we played against before Drew got hurt.
 02-01-2008, 06:59 PM         #227
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
TALK TO EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
YOU KNOW ITS A GOOD DEAL FOR THE LAKERS WHEN ALL THE NONE LAKER FANS WANNA HATE FOR NO REASON
 10 years ago '05        #228
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
you all are gonna lamar odom in a few months....you heard it here first though
 10 years ago '04        #229
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Bottom line is this...

The Lakers, as they were, were a good team (before Bynum injury)... they basically replace Kwame with Pau...

how does that NOT improve our squad? we will win 50 this year no doubt.. and get past the first round of the playoffs.. especially since some of the teams competing in the west aren't historically accustomed to the playoffs (N.O., Portland)
 02-01-2008, 07:04 PM         #230
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
you all are gonna lamar odom in a few months....you heard it here first though
fu*k you But that was funnie
 10 years ago '05        #231
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 djsmellie said:
fu*k you But that was funnie
you kno what...i actually meant to say yall are gonna love lamar odom..but my keyboard is trippin
 02-01-2008, 07:14 PM         #232
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
what ever you say nostradamus. you can't predict sh*t. you don't even know when your a.ss is gonna die so how can try to say what's gonna happen
^^^wow you know you lost when you refer to saying "you don't know when your gonna die how can you predict the future" if thats the case why all the stans thinkin they gonna win a ring lol no hate it makes the lakers better but they ain't doin sh*t in the playoffs like i said,lakers were far more then one good player from being a title contender
 10 years ago '04        #233
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
Grizz got r*ped with no lube lol
 10 years ago '05        #234
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
there had to be some under the table sh*t....who the hell do the grizz expect to sign in the foreseeable future.... cap space aint sh*t with no one to sign
 10 years ago '06        #235
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
This sh*t is so stupid what the hell is the grizz thinking. Stupid.
 10 years ago '07        #236
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38534 38534
Comedy
 02-01-2008, 08:10 PM         #237
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
you kno what...i actually meant to say yall are gonna love lamar odom..but my keyboard is trippin
I thought you was saying we all hype for one night then Disappear for 10 games like him
 10 years ago '04        #238
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Lamar Odom is... I don't even know what to say about that dude... people keep calling him "potentially" one of the best players in the league, but he has yet to prove, or live up to it..

And it's not the skills he's lacking, it's the heart... He just plays like he doesn't believe in himself...
 10 years ago '04        #239
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok guys, i been away from the comp since sunday...im lovin the news, i dont wanna see no new fans...we have a nice solid team, nice age range, i dont know about the 1st round pick in 2010 tho, that might hurt a lil somethin

im gonna be realistic here, im a believer, & this trade does make the lakers better, but in order to say how they'll play in the playoffs, we'll have to see how pau gels wit the team, ive liked gasol for a good couple years, but truth is he has been injury prone lately, i also heard he hasnt been happy there, so maybe that has somethin to do wit y he hasnt felt like playin, im hopin we have an immediate chemistry too but on the realistic side u have to figure, next season would prolly be a more reachable goal...but hey im hopin too...kobe lit it up tonight too...3rd most 40 pt games all time
 02-01-2008, 08:43 PM         #240
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
odom, radmonvich, and a first round draft pick for KIDD
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy