*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$944 | Props total: 141 141
 tcap said:
^^I have 5 pairs of jeans that look identical as far as the color/stiching at the bottom so that means nothing...
you said you were away at college. So u packed 5 identical pairs of jeans with the exact same color/stitching to take with u to college. HAHAHA. sure.

Just wearing plain white T's is played out. There's no creativity in a outfit with just a plain white T on. You've been misguided badly. But like I said, anyone can buy shoes, it's how you hook an outfit up with the shoes.

I think Afekz is Synopsis reincarnated. LMAO. Let his nuts breathe.

Last edited by $tackBundle$; 02-09-2008 at 08:24 PM..
 02-09-2008, 08:50 PM         #142
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why ya'll defending him

still tippin' fit is horrible

all he had to do is put on a grey shirt + black jeans + structures + blue hat = perfect IMO

but he puts on a red shirt + red cap + blue jeans =
 10 years ago '05        #143
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 315 315
i didnt even have to say anything, tcap and afekz know what the fu*k its all about..

and for the record, most of my jeans are both dark and skinny, i.e. Levis 511's, Nudie Slim Jim Drys, the list goes on....so yeah, they do look similar in terms of stiching at the bottom. and im working an all raw and selvedge denim so quality>quantity for me anyway. you dont even know what selvedge is, why am i even trying to explain...

stay tuned kids for more of my "horrible" fits!
 10 years ago '05        #144
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
oh yeah and tcap nice tiffs back there! now i wanna bust mine out haha..ill with the white laces!
 02-09-2008, 10:30 PM         #145
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FIT LOOKED FINE TO ME
ID RATHER NOT DRESS LIKE MOST OF YOU IF UR CONSTANTLY IN THIS THREAD WITHOUT POSTIN PICS, U PROLLY CANT DRESS AT ALL

NICE STUFF TIPPIN, BOOTLEGGER

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

IM WEARIN 3 SHADES OF GREY I GUESS IM NOT MATCHING :/
 10 years ago '05        #146
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I don't even know why people bother on these boards.

Synopsis, tCap, Tippin' = Only people on this board who can put a fit together.

I know I'm not on any super high fashion message boards like the Saks, 5th Ave., or SuFu, but your

KARMALOOP TEE FOR 20% OFF +
GENERIC SUPER BAGGY LEVIS +
SUPER PLAYED OUT FORCES is just not cuttin' it unless you're still in Jr. high.

Last edited by Afekz; 02-10-2008 at 01:40 AM..
 02-10-2008, 01:53 AM         #147
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^LMAO NICE!

and thanks for the positive comments towards me.

Prym...sick Book of Ones...those are on my list!!

you said you were away at college. So u packed 5 identical pairs of jeans with the exact same color/stitching to take with u to college. HAHAHA. sure.
Ummm I dont go away to college..I live at home, dont know were u got that from
 02-10-2008, 02:08 AM         #148
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn no love for me? anyways im still in the blue on what selvege and nudies and all that...can someone please explain these terms? I guess my denim game is weak but honestly my levi's are good enough for me...never was into raw and everything else
 10 years ago '04        #149
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:
why ya'll defending him

still tippin' fit is horrible

all he had to do is put on a grey shirt + black jeans + structures + blue hat = perfect IMO

but he puts on a red shirt + red cap + blue jeans =
THANK YOU. I knew I won't the only person on here who knows what and what not to wear with certain shoes. All red from the head down, and then threw on some grey and blue shoes.

I have yet to see synopsis, I meant Afekz, post a pic of an outfit. He's only on this thread to ride Tippin'. lmao.

And to King PRYM...... SMH, SMH, SMH. Im not gonna even bother. LOL. You know right from wrong.
 10 years ago '04        #150
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
 Afekz said:
Honestly.

Matching every color in your fit just means you can't dress.

Plus, wearing a blue & red fitted, with a blue & red tee, and some blue & red shoes, makes it look like you work at fu*king Chevron.

:wtf: is that all about.
HAHAHA. King Prym aint even notice that you just carried him on the low. He had on that exact outfit on page 3. LMAO.
 10 years ago '05        #151
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
afekz k!lls this thread every time he posts, fu*k are you talkin about?

good looking afekz, id say post a pic to show these lames who they think theyre talkin about, but its not even that serious.
 10 years ago '06        #152
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

@this thread, boxden will never change

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2008, 07:38 AM         #153
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what im not a flashy n*gga i aint gotta post no damn fit so i can get propz and feel good about myself

raise my self esteem NO NO NO

but c'mon a red hat with a red shirt then blue jeans then structures

then you try to diss us like we dont know how to dress
 10 years ago '07        #154
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 BIG POPPA said:
you know what im not a flashy n*gga i aint gotta post no damn fit so i can get propz and feel good about myself

raise my self esteem NO NO NO

but c'mon a red hat with a red shirt then blue jeans then structures

then you try to diss us like we dont know how to dress
lol exactly. dudes rock the same pair of jeans in all their pics.
 02-10-2008, 11:32 AM         #155
Kid Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow @ people gettin at the kid in cool greys ..COOL GREY GOES WITH ANYTHING ...

[pic - click to view]

Pegleg NYC Tee x Antik Denim x Cool Grey 9s
 10 years ago '04        #156
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 Just1Spark said:
lol exactly. dudes rock the same pair of jeans in all their pics.
n*ggas who cant dress always come in and have to say sumthing i know raw denim and selveged is over your head but these types of jeans have to be worn allot or should i say more frequently then u would wear the cheap sh*ts u buy because of how they start to fit to your body and stretch out and all that plus im obsessed with A.P.C. new cure fits so i have like 4 of them and if u knew anything apc jeans look identical so if u seen me post up u would probly see what looks to be the same apc jeans or wesc jeans or nudie jeans or mishka selvegeds but there actually different but sumtime they are the same ones who cares most people that wear and know about the types of denim understand y u pulling a re run just because u are fashion impaired doesn't mean the whole world is and for the color retarded red and blue and grey goes together who ever that was who said sumthing stupid and matching color for color is stupid and shows u cant dress now matching thru hue color and complimentary is the way to go stands out way more that way
 10 years ago '06        #157
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
 synopsis03 said:
n*ggas who cant dress always come in and have to say sumthing i know raw denim and selveged is over your head but these types of jeans have to be worn allot or should i say more frequently then u would wear the cheap sh*ts u buy because of how they start to fit to your body and stretch out and all that plus im obsessed with A.P.C. new cure fits so i have like 4 of them and if u knew anything apc jeans look identical so if u seen me post up u would probly see what looks to be the same apc jeans or wesc jeans or nudie jeans or mishka selvegeds but there actually different but sumtime they are the same ones who cares most people that wear and know about the types of denim understand y u pulling a re run just because u are fashion impaired doesn't mean the whole world is and for the color retarded red and blue and grey goes together who ever that was who said sumthing stupid and matching color for color is stupid and shows u cant dress now matching thru hue color and complimentary is the way to go stands out way more that way
co-sign.....i see exactly where you comin from my n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #158
Jonny Punchline 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 0 0
lmao at these kids being OD concerned with matching from head to toe.
still tippins fit was dope and pretty much always are.
it just may take these kids another year or so to realize it.
 10 years ago '05        #159
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
im done with arguing/bickering.....imma do me, yall can do you.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

entourage x tiffs ...also a fit i couldnt only rock once =D
 10 years ago '04        #160
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
^^^ now that fit is strait. I aint sayin you gotta rock a teal shirt wit black, white, and silver in it. All I was sayin is at least have some teal or somethin in ya shirt. I knew you could do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy