*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 6093 6093
 still tippin' said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

crooks & castles "chain c" fitted x hanes crewneck x air structures

february is mine.

Damn nice structures....if I can ask, where'd you cop? i'm looking for a pair
 02-08-2008, 11:12 PM         #122
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wondah_Woman said:
'04 on them huraches right? I have a pair and forgot about 'em until you just posted this pic.

might be 04 not 100%

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #123
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 308 308
 Wondah_Woman said:
Damn nice structures....if I can ask, where'd you cop? i'm looking for a pair

copped em at my local shop the other day, they just got their shipment in...sold out mad quick
 10 years ago '04        #124
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 282 282
aight still tippin the gloves are coming off lol battle for febuary fashion beef n*ggah its on now lol and tcap shows his face ? wouldnt have thought that would happen i may follow suit but no will smith look alike jokes please
 10 years ago '05        #125
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
^^hah no beef but in the spirit of fashion my nigg bringgg the heaters out son!!!

im in college now so i left a lot of sh*t back home but not trying to make that an excuse, brought plenty with me as well so itll be a good month.
 10 years ago '04        #126
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 139 139
 still tippin' said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

crooks & castles "chain c" fitted x hanes crewneck x air structures

february is mine.
WOW!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT WHERE THAT OUTFIT WITH THOSE SHOES????? The shoes is hott, but u rocked a plain red crewneck HANES shirt and a red & gold Crooks & Castles hat with it. You don't even match. That outfit looks mad stupid together. HAHAHA. Everyone's only commenting on your shoes. LOL.

**waits for Still Tippin's nut hugger (synopsis) to get mad and call me a hater. LMAO**

February is mine???? HAHAHA. yeah right. I see way hotter outfits than yours.

Last edited by $tackBundle$; 02-09-2008 at 03:53 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 $tackBundle$ said:
WOW!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT WHERE THAT OUTFIT WITH THOSE SHOES????? The shoes is hott, but u rocked a plain red crewneck HANES shirt and a red & gold Crooks & Castles hat with it. You don't even match. That outfit looks mad stupid together. HAHAHA. Everyone's only commenting on your shoes. LOL.

**waits for Still Tippin's nut hugger (synopsis) to get mad and call me a hater. LMAO**

nuthugger has arrived post up then homey lets see what ya closet talking bout otherwise u just another ashley simpson
 10 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 still tippin' said:
^^hah no beef but in the spirit of fashion my nigg bringgg the heaters out son!!!

im in college now so i left a lot of sh*t back home but not trying to make that an excuse, brought plenty with me as well so itll be a good month.
i was joking about the beef u know how boxden is man wwf lol but yea this gonna be a good month imma stop playing lol
 10 years ago '05        #129
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
 $tackBundle$ said:

first off let me thank you for your "constructive" criticism, as lame and ignorant as it was....i love the hate. sooner or later, you'll realize "matching" isnt everything, and in fact in most cases matching too much looks plain retarded. You dont have to match to be fitted my as long as the colors youre wearing dont clash with each other...and where do u see gold on that fitted? ignorant AND colorblind.

you just mad because i made a $10 crewneck from target look GOOD.

Last edited by still tippin'; 02-09-2008 at 04:42 AM..
 02-09-2008, 04:44 AM         #130
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
that sweater is dope
thnx. i just realized i shop too much at Tommy store.
: /
 10 years ago '05        #131
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 6093 6093
 still tippin' said:
copped em at my local shop the other day, they just got their shipment in...sold out mad quick
I keep hearing March and summer release, I gotta go see if any spots round here got some.
 02-09-2008, 11:42 AM         #132
Kid Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rainy day ..chillin in chemistry

[pic - click to view]

Kansas New Era x H&M Jacket x Lemar & Dauley "Do You Know Who The F_ _ K I Am" Tee x Antiks x True Blue Cement Dunks

oh peep the gold and red supreme tags on my jansport lol

matching isnt everything so dont give me sh*t sayin i aint matching

Last edited by Kid Blaze; 02-09-2008 at 11:44 AM..
 02-09-2008, 12:05 PM         #133
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 still tippin' said:
first off let me thank you for your "constructive" criticism, as lame and ignorant as it was....i love the hate. sooner or later, you'll realize "matching" isnt everything, and in fact in most cases matching too much looks plain retarded. You dont have to match to be fitted my as long as the colors youre wearing dont clash with each other...and where do u see gold on that fitted? ignorant AND colorblind.

Hahaha i know exactly what you're talking about but i couldn't fu*k with theirs...if the same ones i've seent hey were flimsy and the neck was too wide
 10 years ago '05        #134
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i still aint matchin, you mad doggie?
 10 years ago '05        #135
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 still tippin' said:

Honestly.

Matching every color in your fit just means you can't dress.

Plus, wearing a blue & red fitted, with a blue & red tee, and some blue & red shoes, makes it look like you work at fu*king Chevron.

:wtf: is that all about.
 10 years ago '07        #136
Bootlegger 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
I see everyone is sayin that your not suppose to match. Well........................I gotta match. sorry

[pic - click to view]

Crooks and Castles x G.O.O.D. Music Shirt + Jordan Old Love 1's
 10 years ago '04        #137
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 139 139
SMH at yall clowns saying that matching isn't everything. Anyone can go out and buy shoes but if u can't get an outfit to go with it that defeats the whole purpose.

So yall mean to tell me that this outfit looks hot together.

[pic - click to view]

And I don't know if anyone else noticed this but if you look back, Still Tippin' is rockin the same black pants with the gold stitching in EVERY PICTURE. So we all know that you spend all of your money on shoes and not clothes. LMAO.
 02-09-2008, 08:01 PM         #138
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I have 5 pairs of jeans that look identical as far as the color/stiching at the bottom so that means nothing...

But you theory on not matching is misguided at best..
there not saying that throwing 14 diff colors together will make the outfit hot.

What is being said is simply that matching every aspect of your clothing is not needed to make an outfit work.

You can wear jeans with a white tee and a black hoodie with any sneakers and it can work just fine. Its all in how you wear it.

For instance if I wore the Amsterdam AM1s that Johnny Punchline just picked up with a pink tee with a blue image on it along with the same color fitted and a matching hoodie, I would look ridiculous. But the shoes would go well with a simple outfit that doesnt incorporate the colors on the shoe just fine
 10 years ago '05        #139
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ Exactly.

You're just too simple minded to grasp it, but I don't blame you. BET will do that to you.

In a simplistic form: It's all about putting pieces together that work with each other

Putting on a purple fitted, with a purple shirt, and a purple hoodie and some purple shoes would make you look fu*king ridiculous.

But putting on a purple fitted, with a black tee, and some hue matching shoes would work perfect. IMO. I have a Cali style (seeing as I'm from Cali) so my style is very Shirt.Jeans.Shoes, as opposed to tCap who's an NY cat, and layers jackets, hoodies, shirts, etc.
 02-09-2008, 08:22 PM         #140
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still tippin. them cool greys is fresh and oh well what people say right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago