*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2008, 03:20 PM         #381
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO game set and match.
 10 years ago '07        #382
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 249 249
 Afekz said:
IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE BOXDEN DEMOGRAPHIC, ONE MUST DRESS AS FOLLOWS:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT WILL BE ALL.
wanna be thugs, as soon as cops is on they a.ss they will bust they a.ss tryna run
 10 years ago '05        #383
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312
 $tackBundle$ said:
hot fit. them de la souls go hard. You say u dont like to match, but you throw on a brown shirt with green in it. Im confused. do you like to match or not?
i never said i didnt like to match, all i said was it's not necessary to match head to toe and you can throw on a hot fit even if the colors aren't the same.
 10 years ago '05        #384
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312
 synopsis03 said:
i get the feeling u are trying to match me lol i wear tiffs u wear tiffs u wear concords i wear concords i wear de la's u wear de la's i wear cement 3's well u get the point lol dope fit
great minds think alike my friend
 02-22-2008, 03:58 PM         #385
Da Kid Geneyus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afekz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT WILL BE ALL.

now them n*ggas is geared
they crushin everybody in this thread
lollol
 02-22-2008, 04:36 PM         #386
datdude22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Currency99 said:
damn nugga...
use a fukn period...
jesus its like hell trynna read ur sh*t
co-sign
 10 years ago '07        #387
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Afekz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT WILL BE ALL.
lol white boy k!lled it
 02-22-2008, 10:50 PM         #388
DJMAC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afekz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT WILL BE ALL.
Yo i had to laugh at that one chief

Bottom fu*kin line: Their clothes arent an excuse for ANY MAN wearin some skin tights......yall n*ggas got turned out so you tryin to bring the 80's back

Ima do me....yall can hate my so called fakers.....holla at me when you need some chippers......interest is 25%
 02-22-2008, 10:59 PM         #389
DJMAC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
they mad they cant afford what we wear lol losers probly couldnt afford the gshock on my wrist but thats how it is n*ggas hate when they aint got sh*t and stack bundles for sum one that could point out all these flaws u sure havent posted anything ever and dj mac u wont even get a response lol ur a joke stick to the dj and unsigned part of the forum oh sh*t wait im a semi mod here and there to damn i'll son ya a.ss in there too
yo syn.....n*gga i wasnt even talkin about you. anyways fool the fact that you jumped in makes me think you paranoid about somethin. like you hidin a secret n*ggacome holla at ya boy when you get down south and ill show you a sack that cost more than ur tired a.ss GSHOCK. Straight up. Lets keep this forum movin on the sh*t it was inteded for by not letting someones comments hurt your feelings. It is what it is n*ggas and just remember the only reason you even posting some sh*t like what the fu*k kinda clothes you got on your back is because you wanna know what your peers think.

WELCOME TO fu*kIN BOXDEN
LET THE fu*kIN MOVEMENT BEGIN!!!!!!!
 02-22-2008, 11:03 PM         #390
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skin tights and straight fitting jeans are completely different things, personally i cant stand the feel and look of overly baggy jeans. yes please by all means do you, and stop paying attention to how other men dress and what color combos they choose to wear their gear. if u want to wear fake kicks, thats good for you, you aint hurting or bothering me with it. if you want to wear baggy jeans, thats good for you too, you aint bothering me with it. do you and you alone, if someone aint feelin the fits you put together, hey man as long as you feel well in what you wear so be it. if them clowns in the pics up there feel good and themselves in that gear, let them be then. fu*k it.
 02-22-2008, 11:07 PM         #391
DJMAC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 'kade said:
skin tights and straight fitting jeans are completely different things, personally i cant stand the feel and look of overly baggy jeans. yes please by all means do you, and stop paying attention to how other men dress and what color combos they choose to wear their gear. if u want to wear fake kicks, thats good for you, you aint hurting or bothering me with it. if you want to wear baggy jeans, thats good for you too, you aint bothering me with it. do you and you alone, if someone aint feelin the fits you put together, hey man as long as you feel well in what you wear so be it. if them clowns in the pics up there feel good and themselves in that gear, let them be then. fu*k it.

HOMIE.....do you need some attention from daddy now too. you gon try and tell me to stop payin attention to a forum i participate in when you your self had to be paying attention to even throw your weak 2 fu*kin cents in?????
like i was gettin at im my last post. DROP THAT WEAK sh*t AND LEAVE THIS FORUM FOR WHATS ITS FOR.......FLOSSIN YOUR FITS AND LETTIN n*ggaS KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIERS.....GOOD OR BAD....QUIT fu*kIN WHININ
 02-22-2008, 11:12 PM         #392
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no. i wasn't directing the paying too much attention statement towards you. i was simply saying to do you and that i am not bothered nor offended by anything you say or choose to include within the thread, my opinions about your fake kicks are just opinions, personally i wouldn't rock fake kicks but if you do im not going to be cussing you out about it.
 02-22-2008, 11:22 PM         #393
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at this weak a.ss n*gga saying he wasnt posted towards djmac n*gga got scared bahahah man up
 02-22-2008, 11:24 PM         #394
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you retarded or something? i directed the statements about "doing you" and rocking whatever he wants, how is that not posting toward him? The only thing i said that wasn't directly aimed at him was the point about complaining about other peoples fits/opinions. and who the fu*k are you to be interjecting and saying that i am scared to man up on an online forum. man up your damn self by staying in school and learning some godamn proper reading fundamentals you uneducated bum.

Last edited by 'kade; 02-22-2008 at 11:30 PM..
 02-22-2008, 11:49 PM         #395
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jesus fu*kin christ sumone post sum pics
 10 years ago '06        #396
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25649 25649
i rock fake j's i was just bull sh*ting and you know this man...

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 02-23-2008 at 01:16 AM..
 02-23-2008, 03:29 AM         #397
Kingofkings757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yessiirr.. my bad yall been out of it for a while..

New Era Fitted X Migente Shirt X Jordan 5's
 02-23-2008, 10:19 AM         #398
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope fit dude. Yo these shorties are raw yo, they'll straight murk yo' a.ss forill

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #399
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741
id hit
 02-23-2008, 04:42 PM         #400
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoDoods said:
id hit
:iagree: except the one with the suspenders. she looks like she's 9 yrs old
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy