*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #361
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$944 | Props total: 141 141
^^^smh @ being proud to be gay.

Last edited by $tackBundle$; 02-22-2008 at 12:21 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #362
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
e-beef is fu*king tasty
 02-22-2008, 12:38 AM         #363
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is everyone getting the same jordan hat, t shirt and shoes combo?
do you guys know each other?
 10 years ago '04        #364
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 ElMarroAfamado said:
why is everyone getting the same jordan hat, t shirt and shoes combo?
do you guys know each other?
yea they do and have the same style but its working for em great cause stack bundles and dj mac ( i wear and buy fakes ) is sucking them hard lol and dope we got a crew now lol bopsies lol whatever my post from the past week and this week is coming soon guess i need to come out the closet to huh stack lol
 10 years ago '04        #365
space
space
 'kade said:
wtf is this dudes issue wit synops and tcap? if you are bothered by what another man wears that is a deep problem you got embedded in your mind. wtf is this about heading down the wrong path and pointing out flaws in what these people choose to wear. personally i dont think they give two flying fu*ks what you and think and second i would find it strange for you to be giving so much attention to the subject anyway.
they mad they cant afford what we wear lol losers probly couldnt afford the gshock on my wrist but thats how it is n*ggas hate when they aint got sh*t and stack bundles for sum one that could point out all these flaws u sure havent posted anything ever and dj mac u wont even get a response lol ur a joke stick to the dj and unsigned part of the forum oh sh*t wait im a semi mod here and there to damn i'll son ya a.ss in there too

Last edited by synopsis03; 02-22-2008 at 04:19 AM..
 02-22-2008, 08:17 AM         #366
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
they mad they cant afford what we wear lol losers probly couldnt afford the gshock on my wrist but thats how it is n*ggas hate when they aint got sh*t and stack bundles for sum one that could point out all these flaws u sure havent posted anything ever and dj mac u wont even get a response lol ur a joke stick to the dj and unsigned part of the forum oh sh*t wait im a semi mod here and there to damn i'll son ya a.ss in there too
see this is what i don't like about yall peons in here
you showing your true colors thinking you better than somebody because you got some expensive watch on GTFOH

n*gga you dont know how to dress you fits trash looking like a fu*king christmas tree and sh*t

tired of most of these surbuban whiteboys in here trying to be down so they cop sh*t they see on BET amd post pics to get propz feel like they in

stay in line i'll crush you
 10 years ago '04        #367
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:
see this is what i don't like about yall peons in here
you showing your true colors thinking you better than somebody because you got some expensive watch on GTFOH

n*gga you dont know how to dress you fits trash looking like a fu*king christmas tree and sh*t

tired of most of these surbuban whiteboys in here trying to be down so they cop sh*t they see on BET amd post pics to get propz feel like they in

stay in line i'll crush you
everything i ever seen u post is trash your pick ups in the pick up thread are always trash infact post ya pic ups for this month up u wouldnt crush sh*t surburban white boys oh let me guess u another so called hood n*gga right gtfoh n*gga im from the hundreds in the chi ask about me never had to act overly thug n*ggas know what it is and BET is so far behind on fashion it explains y ur post are so wack if i went on 106 and park and said i was wearing A.P.C jeans or wesc jeans they'd go ok whats that is it new ? they wouldnt know what the fu*k i was talking about u would crush me thats the most rediculous sh*t i have ever seen u post and trust u have posted sum pretty dumb sh*t before so let the crushing begin post up fit for fit u aint got sh*t
 02-22-2008, 09:35 AM         #368
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
everything i ever seen u post is trash your pick ups in the pick up thread are always trash infact post ya pic ups for this month up u wouldnt crush sh*t surburban white boys oh let me guess u another so called hood n*gga right gtfoh n*gga im from the hundreds in the chi ask about me never had to act overly thug n*ggas know what it is and BET is so far behind on fashion it explains y ur post are so wack if i went on 106 and park and said i was wearing A.P.C jeans or wesc jeans they'd go ok whats that is it new ? they wouldnt know what the fu*k i was talking about u would crush me thats the most rediculous sh*t i have ever seen u post and trust u have posted sum pretty dumb sh*t before so let the crushing begin post up fit for fit u aint got sh*t
WTF are you talking about i never posted a fit ever on this board

at you having nothing on me and have to resort to making sh*t up
like 4 people said your outfit was trash just face it you trying to hard
at the dude that said you was unique......n*gga please
you buying an expensive watch just confirms your a peon
you a little n*gga to me you not mature prolly like every other peon in these threads living with ya mom and dad not helping her out with the bills but you buying outfits and shoes every week
i can tell your hurt
n*gga like i said stay in ya place i will crush you
 02-22-2008, 09:40 AM         #369
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CHECK ME OUT

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by tHE dEFiNiTi0N; 02-22-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 02-22-2008, 10:09 AM         #370
datdude22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
damn n*gga use a fu*king period
 10 years ago '04        #371
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:
WTF are you talking about i never posted a fit ever on this board

at you having nothing on me and have to resort to making sh*t up
like 4 people said your outfit was trash just face it you trying to hard
at the dude that said you was unique......n*gga please
you buying an expensive watch just confirms your a peon
you a little n*gga to me you not mature prolly like every other peon in these threads living with ya mom and dad not helping her out with the bills but you buying outfits and shoes every week
i can tell your hurt
n*gga like i said stay in ya place i will crush you
im sure i seen a post from u in the pick up thread sum wack sh*t but seeing i have a life i wont go and track the sh*t down so your saved and since u must know my personal life no i dont live with my parent i have an apartment in ny a 8 month year old daughter and plenty of bills i pay on time infact u want a job i need an intern lol
 10 years ago '04        #372
space
space
like i said i dress so wack make a post to show me how i should dress then since u and stack bundles are the fashion police ............. waits but knows they both will never post lol
 10 years ago '05        #373
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312
i didnt even bother reading the last 4 pages, keep it moving fellas.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #374
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
tight fit those kicks are crack
 10 years ago '04        #375
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$944 | Props total: 141 141
 still tippin' said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

hot fit. them de la souls go hard. You say u dont like to match, but you throw on a brown shirt with green in it. Im confused. do you like to match or not?

Last edited by $tackBundle$; 02-22-2008 at 01:28 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #376
space
space
 still tippin' said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i get the feeling u are trying to match me lol i wear tiffs u wear tiffs u wear concords i wear concords i wear de la's u wear de la's i wear cement 3's well u get the point lol dope fit
 02-22-2008, 02:33 PM         #377
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $tackBundle$ said:
who are you? lmao. I see we got another set of Bopseys
lol, trying to divert the subject again. dude, you commented on someones crotch area, that in itself is freakin odd. then you try and play it off by attacking me with a stupid comment. you're an idiot who pays to much attention to what people wear and their crotch areas. you lose. good day sir.
 02-22-2008, 03:05 PM         #378
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo but real talk who rocks a sweater vest and a dress shirt with dunks or forces lmaooo yall do not know how to deress
 02-22-2008, 03:06 PM         #379
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but sum of these n*ggas on here got sum dope fits i gotta give them props
 10 years ago '05        #380
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE BOXDEN DEMOGRAPHIC, ONE MUST DRESS AS FOLLOWS:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT WILL BE ALL.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy